I Miss What Used to Be (CaringGuy and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, November 24, 2010, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis, had just turned 21 about 2 weeks ago. She had blonde hair that come down a little bit past her shoulders. Her eyes were a very pretty baby blue. Alexis and her boyfriend had broken up a few months ago. The real reason that they broke up was never really told to her. He had told her that they had "drifted apart" but she never truly did believe that. They dated for almost 5 years so she knew something was up but she never really knew what. She knew she should but she didn't.

She was a junior at the local community college. She was going to school full time carrying an 18 credit class load and working nights at the local diner in town. They had met in high school when she was a freshmen and he was older than her (you pick what grade.please. thanks). They really clicked and about a year later they dated. She sat in one of her classes ready for it to began while she was thinking about him. Hard to believe that 6 years ago I just met the guy I thought was the perfect guy for me. She sighed as she sat there.

She grabbed her Blackberry and logged on to her facebook as she changed her status. "School until 330 then work 4-12..sometimes i wish things would be different. your still in my thoughts and dreams. i can't say that i don't miss you" She clicks share.