Looking for a System Game

Started by Ryven, September 21, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Hi there!

I've been wanting to get back into a system game for a while, but I'm a little unsure what kind of game I'd be looking for.  It may be that I just haven't found the right theme yet.  I am familiar with some systems, and more interested in some more than others.

The systems I've got some kind of familiarity with are:

D&D 3, 3.5, 4, and 5e - I used to play these for about 5-6 years, bit has been a couple of years since I've played them around a table, and probably 6 months since I played them online.  Very familiar with them to say the least.

Pathfinder - Same as above

Shadowrun - It's been many years, but I am still familiar with the world and the system a bit though less so than D&D.

V:tM - Same as Shadowrun, but I actually am more feeling like I want to play this more than the others.  Haven't seen many games with it offered though lately.

Call of Cthulhu - Next to no familiarity with the mechanics though I'm getting into the 7e books now.  I'd really like to play this one as well though I'd probably need a small hand through the process.

So, anyone needing players and running these systems or something close, feel free to give me a nudge.  I am also feeling more modern set games than fantasy based, but that may be because I played in the various D&D fantasy worlds so much.

Thanks for reading!