Various systems sought (NC or Ex)

Started by Jaded, August 08, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I would like to find a group game or two to play in.  I'm not overly picky on plot, or even system as long as I own it, though I would prefer NC or extreme rated (even if smut is fairly rare).  I would prefer a smaller group, 2-5 players, but once again am not hugely picky. 

Pathfinder, Shadowrun 4 or 5, CthulhuTech, Buffy, Dragon Age, Maid, Mutants and Masterminds 3rd, Numenera, most any World of Darkness (new or old), Savage Worlds Acthung Cthulhu or Deadlands Reloaded, Scion, most of the Warhammer 40ks, Weird War II, most (all?) of the Fantasy Flight Star Wars, Star Wars Saga Edition, and probably a few others are all ones I would be interested in.

wander

Whilst I don't want to GM a group game, I can do a solo game where I'd effectively GM it.

I have a great handle on Cthulhutech, I'm more naturally inclined to run antagonists as Dhoahanoids or Mech-level games, with more preference on the former. I'm cool for street level action, though I do like the Lovecraftian monster element. As an aside, my own character in Ctech and would be a sorta GMPC for solo games is a minor psychic and Operator for the ES. I have a few Tagers at hand and also I'd love to play a game where the other writer plays a handler for my White Nephilim Handler character.  ;D

Other than that, I know Maid, M&M 3rd I own but I'm still learning, Numenera the same. Those three would be ideal for me to join as a player in group games of them.

The world of darkness is my jam, let me know your preferences on that, I don't own every line however. The big ones I have are V:tR 20, Mage 20 and  Wraith. Then in nwod I know all of the lines except for Mage, Promethean and Mummy. I have heavy preference to Changeling, Geist, Demon and Beast in the nwod.

Muse

Jaded, I don't know if you're at all familiar with Exated, but I have Exalted starting up now.  I'd love to have you.  You run so many awesome games for me and area so cool to play with. 

Failing that, hang tight and I'll get to one of these other games soon enough. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Jaded

Quote from: wander on August 09, 2016, 02:11:49 PM
Whilst I don't want to GM a group game, I can do a solo game where I'd effectively GM it.

I have a great handle on Cthulhutech, I'm more naturally inclined to run antagonists as Dhoahanoids or Mech-level games, with more preference on the former. I'm cool for street level action, though I do like the Lovecraftian monster element. As an aside, my own character in Ctech and would be a sorta GMPC for solo games is a minor psychic and Operator for the ES. I have a few Tagers at hand and also I'd love to play a game where the other writer plays a handler for my White Nephilim Handler character.  ;D

I would be willing to try a solo game in Cthulhutech. :-)  As I don't think I've had a chance to play it at all.  I'd probably lean Tager, though could do a Mecha or Engel game if you strongly prefer.  What did you have in mind for the Handler character?

Quote from: Muse on August 09, 2016, 03:31:58 PM
Jaded, I don't know if you're at all familiar with Exated, but I have Exalted starting up now.  I'd love to have you.  You run so many awesome games for me and area so cool to play with. 

I think I might own an older version of Exalted, but I am not really familiar with it at all unfortunately. 

wander

Solo Tager game I can do, especially as my character is an ES Operator! ^^

As for the Nephilim Handler, they're basically an indentured criminal psychic, the concept being they'd be working with a NEG operative, going out on the field and sending the Nephilim in to clean up when things get messy in the arco... I picture them (YC, if interested) as a pilot of a military vehicle the Handler (my character) sits in whilst they make the Nephilim outside run wild. It's weak atm as I'm not sure what exactly YC would do outside of keep tabs on MC.

So the Tager game has more traction really. It'd be the original edition of Cthulhutech for such a game, I do own the beta of 2nd edition but I find it very limited compared to the original's play options as things currently stand.