(Star Wars Saga Edition): Two Maidens in Search of Adventure

Started by Muse, May 30, 2016, 03:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagan

Just trying to decide between Force adept and Dark Jedi class levels.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Tagan

:) I don't mean Prestige classes.  Just regular Jedi or Force Adept base class level.

Checking.

Oh.  Force Adept is not a base class any more. 

Hmm.  Just Jedi I suppose then.

Or maybe Jensaarai.

dscribe

Yeah, 'Jedi' as a class just means someone who has had monastic training similar to a Jedi or Sith--someone who is force sensitive and trained in lightsabers.  If you come from outside traditions like that you'd probably pick another class and just select Force Sensitive as a starting feat. The system sort of encourages multi-classing, so you might end up mixing Jedi and other classes anyway.

Revelation

Sounds like the group could use a heavy hitter of sorts, I wouldn't mind playing a freelance mercenary/soldier who takes up the job to see what's going on, perhaps with a starting connection to one of the other PC's?

Nintentoast

So, I can do this rp then?

Btw, describe, pm me. I might need help making a character :p
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Togashi

If there's an open slot I'd still like to play but it's full that's cool too.

dscribe

I'm counting six people that have expressed interest:

Muse
Jayna
Changingsaint
Togashi
Nintentoast
Tagan

Six people is fine, we can roll with that.  I'll get an OOC thread started soon to discuss character stuff.

dscribe

I started an OOC thread and a characters thread.

tyr4n02r

:/ Thats what i get from a 2-month absence. I still had my original guy from that game...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

TheLegionary

I know the request is completely off-topic. However, if anyone is willing to play Mara Jade, please let me know. I lover her as a character and I am quite proficient I many aspects of what is called today Legends (I think I read nearly all books and comics)

Captain Whitebread

I rarely play females and play canon characters even less frequently.

dscribe

I wasn't really paying attention to this thread--we've started play already, but we can probably figure out a way to squeeze in a new character.  The OOC thread is here.  It has links to the IC and the character threads.

tyr4n02r

*Pokes head around...* Will be trying to break in tonight
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Whitebread