Superheroines in (kinky) distress!

Started by Ampere, May 18, 2016, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

I just thought of what power I want my character to have, the ability to phase through objects, unfortunately that also includes her clothes...

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 21, 2016, 12:45:10 AM
Similarly, f/f is also my thing, too. Although there;ll be a lot of that between us players, I imagine.
Although, I guess I could take that role. Former superheroine who got caught and mindcontrolled ... then realiized that the mind controll had worn off and she didn't have to keep doing stuff ... but she'd grown to enjoy it and so chose to stay and have her own fun with the newer heroines.

Glad to hear it, Joanie. :)

OT: I think I'll have my character have a shrinking suit. Shouldn't be that hard to hack it :)

Black Howling

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 21, 2016, 12:45:10 AM
Similarly, f/f is also my thing, too. Although there;ll be a lot of that between us players, I imagine.
Although, I guess I could take that role. Former superheroine who got caught and mindcontrolled ... then realiized that the mind controll had worn off and she didn't have to keep doing stuff ... but she'd grown to enjoy it and so chose to stay and have her own fun with the newer heroines.

Ack.. Now I feel shitty that I don't enjoy writing F/F that much....

Honestly, I love the little scenario and description you gave of the character. If you're willing and want to play her, then I'd love to have you in the role and even have some ideas that could broaden it plot wise. Lemme know for sure, and I'll shoot you a PM to plot.

Quote from: Muse on May 21, 2016, 01:29:43 AM
  Howling, that sounds truly awesome.  I'd love to play it. 

(And I'd enjoy the plot device Andy describes as well.) 
Quote from: Swordsman18 on May 21, 2016, 01:36:13 AM
I am down for either!
Quote from: Ampere on May 21, 2016, 02:59:54 AM
Sounds good - and seems to be getting a lot of love from other posters, so I'm definitely up for that too!

Glad to hear people are down for the snippet I gave. xD Once I hear for sure from Joanie what her preference will be, I'll work up a recruitment thread in the GM's seeking players to see if we can maybe round out the group some. While I'm confident in the interested playing base already being enough, I always try to be prepared for drop outs. Especially when the worst that can come from it is we have more people to have fun with.

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on May 21, 2016, 08:12:51 AM
I just thought of what power I want my character to have, the ability to phase through objects, unfortunately that also includes her clothes...
Quote from: Yugishogun on May 21, 2016, 08:40:04 AM
OT: I think I'll have my character have a shrinking suit. Shouldn't be that hard to hack it :)
Just for reference sake, I highly approve of flaws like these. >:)

Yukina

I love it when a plan comes together. :)

Black Howling

I'm getting started on the Recruitment thread now. I figure even if Joanie has a strong preference against playing the Female Sidekick role, I can recruit someone else for it. And if the demand for it is large enough, it might be useful to have more then one superheroine minion. For, ya know, just in case they can get through his smarts scenario. >_> Which can be fun plot potential, too!

I should have the sheet and all required information soon, if my Saturday keeps up as smoothly as it has been.

AndyZ

I could see about taking that assistant position.  How many people would be interested in a female, futa, genderbending or whatever character?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Black Howling on May 21, 2016, 10:33:54 AM
Ack.. Now I feel shitty that I don't enjoy writing F/F that much....

Honestly, I love the little scenario and description you gave of the character. If you're willing and want to play her, then I'd love to have you in the role and even have some ideas that could broaden it plot wise. Lemme know for sure, and I'll shoot you a PM to plot.

Glad to hear people are down for the snippet I gave. xD Once I hear for sure from Joanie what her preference will be, I'll work up a recruitment thread in the GM's seeking players to see if we can maybe round out the group some. While I'm confident in the interested playing base already being enough, I always try to be prepared for drop outs. Especially when the worst that can come from it is we have more people to have fun with.
Just for reference sake, I highly approve of flaws like these. >:)
Oh, I'm for it. It's just that discussion will have to wait until tomorrow, since my wife should be back soon and, well, I like games and you guys, but not quite that much.  :P
But yeah, female corrupting/capturing sidekick sounds fun.

Black Howling

Alright, I have the new thread open Here. I have the sheet and all the required info down I believe. Please ask any questions or concerns there. Also, a warning, I copied and pasted a lot of code and text from previous games. If there is a mistake, or reference to another, please let me know and I will edit.

JoanieSappho

Well, at least I got happy wifetimes before everything started hurting.
So, if you want to send that pm about me doing that role, I'll be free for a while, since sleep isn't happening now.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

JoanieSappho

Nothing major. I'm not well and things are usually managed but I got a bit optimistic, had a gew drinks and later couldn't take my meds when things started acting up.
On the other hand, got a lot of wifecuddles, so not all bad.

Black Howling

Quote from: JoanieSappho on May 22, 2016, 10:14:01 AM
Nothing major. I'm not well and things are usually managed but I got a bit optimistic, had a gew drinks and later couldn't take my meds when things started acting up.
On the other hand, got a lot of wifecuddles, so not all bad.

Sounds like you could almost call that a win.

Yukina

Nameless One

Heya! I'm interested in this idea, is the game started? Is it still open? In particular, the idea of villains too busy with more important stuff and letting an automatic, trap filled maze take care of newbie heroines is very alluring.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs