Looking for path of war friendly Pathfinder game.

Started by Revelation, March 23, 2016, 01:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Hey there! As the title says, i'm kind of in the market to try the Path of war 3rd party supplement for Pathfinder. I know 3PP's usually have a dubious reputation, but in general Dreamscarred press seems to have a much better sense of nuance and balance for their classes. I am not sure yet what i'd play from it, but I am mostly interested in trying out their take on the Tome of Battle-esque classes in PF. I know this is sort of a... really not specific request, and i'm not sure what else i'd put down for it. Starting above level 1 would be a bit fun to try out more things from the class, especially given that sometimes PbP's have a short shelf life. A bit higher than average point buy would likewise be fun, but not necessary. I do prefer PC's to feel a bit bigger than most of the rest of the world, though. As for adventures and whatnot, i'm not against published adventures, but I do enjoy games that have some amount of creativity from both players and DM's. I'm looking for either group or solo, and I don't mind if its an established group seeking out new blood.

Thank you for your time!

mellowdude

Potentially interested if it's a group thing, pending additional details from a prospective GM. Path of War is fun. Looking forward to when the expanded version content hits the SRD.  ;D

Revelation

I have no issues with this being a group thing, so don't worry. Of course, that's dependent on a GM.

eternaldarkness

Oh my goodness, i am so very down to play with Path of War if you can find a GM. I had a search thread up for exactly that for a long time, but got no viable bites.

Revelation

Well, it's been a while and there've been no bites, so while the topic is open! the outlook is grim!

Revelation

It's been a bit but I am still very interested in this.