Seeking GM for Solo (Pathfinder, D&D 4 or 5e)

Started by Lunar Raven, October 19, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunar Raven

Hello to whoever may peek at this!  I'm currently GMing a few games at present, so my desire to be a player in such a game is at an all time high and I'm looking for GM for a solo game.  I'm most familiar with Pathfinder (and thus 3.5 as well), though I can also do D&D 5e as well.  I'd like to build a gestalt character if that's an option.  I'd even be willing to do 4e (been a while since I touched those books though).

In particular, some of the Adventure Paths for Pathfinder that interest me (or can be drawn upon for inspiration), which can be done as is or as a melange:

• Carrion Crown  (Dark setting!  But love the lovecraftian adventure most of all!)
  • Iron Gods (Highest on the want list!  I love the idea of introducing tech to a fantasy world.)
  • Jade Regeant (Sucker for samurai, ninjas, and Asian settings.)
  • Kingmaker (Appeals to my sense of kingdom building and exploration.)
  • Shattered Star (The Shattered Star artifact is one of my favourites and often a central concept to characters I build.)
  • Skull & Shackles (Swashbuckling adventure is always good all round, as well as having moving base.)

I'm a bit more open and would probably prefer a unique setting - it doesn't even have to be all ready and detailed, and we can just make it as we go along.  If you're a new GM wanting to try your skills out, that's fine with me; I've got a lot of working knowledge of the game and can point you in the right direction if needed (and won't try to hijack the game!).  I'm also interested in working through the worlds of Golarion, Faerun, and Eberron for anyone who knows their way around these settings!

CHARACTER OPTIONS (Pathfinder)
  • Race: Android, Aasimar, Half-elf, Human, Kitsune, or Tiefling (Half-celestial or half-fiend if available)
  • Class: Kineticist, magus, mesmerist, monk, ninja, slayer, samurai.

I'm not a particularly fussy person and can generally roll with pretty much anything, though I do have a preference for grittier settings/moods.  I'd also like the chance to give Pathfinder's Mythic rules a workout as well (probably helps solo play as well).

Not sure about the success rate of this, but please feel free to get in touch if you think we can hammer something out!

Thanks for reading till the end  :-)
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Blinkin

I'm always up to playing some Pathfinder, if someone can find a GM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Well, I was planning to run a second pathfinder game. Unfortunately, you just listed four out of the five AP's I'm just not that into (I'm running Iron Gods and Kingmaker, playing a carrion Crown, and jade Regent is totally false advertising.) The fifth is Wrath of the righteous 'cause mythic makes things stupid.

However...

If you're into some other AP, or a particular module? I'm happy to give it a look and see what I can do

Lunar Raven

The ones mentioned above were simply my favourites to try, though any of the currently available APs are fine with me, excepting Council of Thieves.  Shattered Star does come to mind now that I think about it, and should have been on the aforementioned list.

Idea & Request Thread

Blinkin

I'm in a Way of the Wicked game at the moment, as well as a Carrion Crown... Anything else works for me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Lunar Raven

Going to give this a bump, with a bit more emphasis on the Solo request of this post.  GMing a couple of pathfinder games myself, my interest to be a player is at an all time high.

Idea & Request Thread

Lunar Raven

Idea & Request Thread

Lunar Raven

Idea & Request Thread