The Case of the Sorcerous Slave Ring - Dresden RPG, F looking for GM.

Started by zothab, June 24, 2012, 02:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zothab

I've recently got my mitts on the Dresden Files RPG, and would like to play a game with the system (which looks really good for forum RPs). Coupled with that, I'm keen to try and write something in the first person (as practice for a planned NaNoWriMo). So, what I'm looking for someone who knows the system (or wants to learn the system) to GM the following idea.

This isn't nearly as much heavy lifting as this sort of thing usually is - as one of the core precepts of the systems is that character (and world) creation is play. So we'll choose a city we're both at least TV familiar with, populate with weird and wonderful. Build a character, and off. I very much plan to absolutely rip off Dresden's unique concept (Wizard PI), just with a XX chromosome.

Usually when a client walks into my office, they want to know if their wife has been cheating on them. This one was different. His daughter had been kidnapped, and that wasn't even the interesting bit. You see, the cops had been competent for once and had found the daughter - she was sitting squirming in the other chair.

How to put this diplomatically...she looked like a someone built for pure, concentrated sex. And daddy dearest was trying convince me that she hadn't before hand. He has photos. And x-rays. Apparently the doctors think everything in her is natural, except for her obsession with, uh, ejaculate and sex. That they explain as a psychotic break. Charming.

This might be mykind of case.

So, yeah. Wizard PI lady investigating a magical slavery ring that a building sex slaves and selling them off. Ideally, while investigating she gets hit with some of the magical whammy and has to resist it while trying to find the cause. And it's a race.