Magical Royals -Interest check-

Started by LamentingQuill, April 13, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

These ideas are written for a very small group likely to be no more than 8 or 10 (4-5 Princesses, 4-5 Princes) and absolutely will not ever be expanded for a larger cast, I do not have the time and ability to run two large games. I do hope people will be able to understand and accept that before expressing interest.

I will only be doing ONE, I will not be doing both of them. Just want to make that clear.

Royally Magical

In the world of Azeria, spread throughout the continents there are royal families blessed by four sister goddesses in gratitude for aid in a divine war against a dark entity many, many generations ago...  in each of these specially favored families with every generation, a daughter is born with an incredible magical gift.

What the world did not know was that there was a fifth sister of goddesses... this sister chose to align herself with the dark entity as his lover... when the war was won by her sisters, the fifth goddess was banished for her crimes into the void between dimensions...

Now, this fifth goddess has finally gathered enough power from the twisting void realm to break free back into the world of Azeria... and she wants revenge for the destruction of her lover and her banishment by her sisters...

However, her power was exhausted by the enormous feat of attaining freedom... so she gathers demonic minions to do her bidding while she hides herself away to regenerate her strength.

When the princess's of the four blessed royal families are suddenly abducted from their respective castles... oracles from four of the others kingdoms spread about Azeria whom have a crown prince receive the same prophecy from the four sacred goddesses...

Their sacred mission, issued by the goddesses, is to band together and rescue the kidnapped princesses...

They of course do not know there is a bigger picture involved behind it all, so the whole rescue angle is not going to be the whole big main event, it's just where it all begins.

Academy for the Royal Magically Gifted

(This idea is much less fleshed out, but I can easily go into deeper detail if this idea preferred. Both Princesses and Princes would be magical in this scenario)

In the world of Azeria, it is not at all uncommon for the crown heirs of the world's kingdoms to be blessed with some kind of magical gift... and upon the age of sixteen, these royals are sent to the Royal Magic Academy to learn to fully harness and control their special ability.

Bowen

I like your ideas, I usually do. Personally I'd be more interested in the Academy one.

MetaAugustus

Am intruigued by this, specifically the first scenario. Though both seem awesome. Throwing my hat into it

Roleplay Frog

*rolls in* It's oddly tempting to be classic good hero thingie in the first scenario *nodnod*

Lowfoam

You know what?

I'd be down. c:

I haven't done group games here and I'd love to!
These are links I think you might find interesting:
  My On || Off Thread
  My One x One Thread

I wish that someway, somehow
That I could save every one of us
But the truth is that I'm only one girl.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Lowfoam on April 22, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
I haven't done group games here and I'd love to!

They're like 1on1's but you have to wait more are engaged by different people and inspired!

Lowfoam

When I first started doing RPs it was exclusively group games. But I would love to do one on E for sure.

I certainly don't mind waiting at all. C:
These are links I think you might find interesting:
  My On || Off Thread
  My One x One Thread

I wish that someway, somehow
That I could save every one of us
But the truth is that I'm only one girl.

Shenzi

I would join it, if I may? I love writing for princes. <3

QuinnWright

Is this Idea still open?
If it is, is there room for one more guy? If it is may I join?
I like both scenarios, but prefer #2, though I am fine doing #1.
Let me know if this is ok. 

LamentingQuill

Quote from: QuinnWright on May 07, 2018, 11:21:01 PM
Is this Idea still open?
If it is, is there room for one more guy? If it is may I join?
I like both scenarios, but prefer #2, though I am fine doing #1.
Let me know if this is ok.

I haven't given out slots yet, I haven't even really decided yet which one I'll do. I think maybe the Academy one might be the easiest.

Vlexia

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

LamentingQuill

There is a poll for folks to vote on which idea they want to do.

Andol

I would like to try the Royals one?