The Girls of Lumeria | D&D 5th Edition (NC, Exotic, FULL)

Started by Lipstick Epitaph, January 22, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeli

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on January 23, 2014, 11:09:21 PM
The villain side does not have set and established characters.
They will ultimately be dying pretty consistently.

You could play on the villain side if you prefer, though.

Awww... But I make such a good bad girl *tease*

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Faeli on January 23, 2014, 11:20:46 PM
Awww... But I make such a good bad girl *tease*

I am sure that you do!

I just want to make sure to keep the story moving in the form of an adventure.
It's great for the characters to get captured for a short time, but ultimately they do have to kill their enemies and escape.

Kunoichi

I think I'd rather keep the token evil lady among the players, personally. :P Much more interesting character interactions, that way.

Faeli

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 23, 2014, 11:24:41 PM
I think I'd rather keep the token evil lady among the players, personally. :P Much more interesting character interactions, that way.

You got it then!  I'll make my cleric :)

Lipstick Epitaph

Siereis

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on January 23, 2014, 10:51:27 PM
I really do enjoy your writing, but there are 6 characters, not counting my NPC Paladin.
I would love to have you join if space opens, but a party that is too large can be a little difficult.

I think that's a rather good reason...I've seen too many games fail because of too large of a group.

In any case, I'm still interested (like...really interested) so if any of the character slots open up be sure to let me know.  Thanks.

alextaylor

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on January 23, 2014, 10:58:38 PM
A girl playing a villain would be welcome and fun.
I'm excited for all the interest.

There is a point when there are too many characters, though.

An army can be a bit much.

I was thinking more playing a guy. Or a slime creature. Something with a dick ^_^

But yeah, you're right. I'll stand on the sidelines for this first round maybe and familiarize myself with D&D Next. Someone is going to drop out anyway... these group games often have like 25% dropout rates at least.
O/O

MasterMischief

I have been watching this thread with great interest.  I am not at all familiar with D&D 5e and Fighters & Wizards are not generally my thing.  Otherwise, I may have tried to push through the crowd.  :)

I wish you great success.  This thread has been an inspiration and I am considering doing something similar although, most likely, with a different system.  I just had no idea how many fellow Elliquians were as depraved as I.

Ershin

Aww man, how did I not see this thread 'til it was closed? Been looking to try 5th for a while now but this is the first time I've seen it on the boards - and such a lovely collection of special rules.
Ah well... maybe next time I'll check the boards more thoroughly. :)

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Ershin on January 25, 2014, 09:38:23 AM
Aww man, how did I not see this thread 'til it was closed? Been looking to try 5th for a while now but this is the first time I've seen it on the boards - and such a lovely collection of special rules.
Ah well... maybe next time I'll check the boards more thoroughly. :)

Keep an eye out! Space could open!