Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Oh, Yachtman! Take me away from this evil place!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Izzy1337

Yesterday  ;D

This is fun, non, cherie?
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

I swear, I am going to grab you and take you to my dungeon and.... >:)

Yard
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Dingy

and what...............?   >:)

Insanityenviesme

Yelp

You'll have to pay something me to find that out, Sy ;)
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Pay for you here, in full. I wanna know even if she doesn't.  >:)

(By the way, you left that one wide open...)

Insanityenviesme

Did I leave it.. or was it intentional.. >:)

Yodle
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Evidently...

...you're doing it on purpose, though I don't know why.

Insanityenviesme

It's good fun, Izzy! Besides, I get to meet cool new people like you!

Yaffle
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Extremely

...pleased at your compliment. *blushes* You know, I could just about do this all day... All I have to do is make adverbs, lol. :P

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Which is why I'm setting up a wild and convoluted distraction for you!!

Yak
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Kooky

I don't get distracted easily, (except by motion and shiny things) but good luck with that. ;)

Insanityenviesme

-distracts her with my smexy, shiny belt buckle-

Yam
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Yammering!!!

Quit it!!
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Golly

Why should we? You're doing so well!

Anesa

Yodels  (Poor Insanity...getting picked on his first day back!   YES!!)  ;)

Izzy1337

Surprisingly

...it's a lot of fun!  ;D

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Izzy1337

Sybl