The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSiiNx

He looked her back in her eyes, gazing as he brought his hand up and brushed her hair behind her ear. "No need to be sorry... I have no where to be, and honestly it was quiet nice spending the night with someone for a change... A peaceful night if I might add."  He sat up and stretched his back. "If anyone has kept anyone, it is I who has kept you I suppose.. If you wish to leave you may..." He pulled his legs up and sat with his knees bent and his legs parted, his hands folded in the middle.

Talra Di Deliren

She blushed more when he touched her so gently, and speaking of her company being nice. "Oh...I...uhm..." She didn't know whether to go or not. As a Sword member she had to, but she wanted to stay and get to know Sin more. Just that she was more than likely to be reported as killed in action. She had to report back to them. "Well...It's not that I don't want to, but I must report back to let headquarters know what happened... Though I'll have to keep in mind not to mention of you. They'll send first division immediately for your execution..." She paused figuring her words sounded a bit too caring for someone she knew so little of. Especially one that harbors the darkness in his heart. She turned her attention away from him.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

He sighed and stayed quiet for a moment not knowing how you would react to what he was about to say "...Um... I have to tell you something." He lowered his head some what disappointed with himself feeling he would upset you after a nice night. "Sword was already here.. After  I had left, I realized I had forgot my gear and I came back to get and I seen them. They were right at the corner... I kicked a can to lead them away and they took the bait. I'm sorry. At first it was for my own selfish reasons, so I wouldn't get caught.. But I couldn't help but feel I was protecting you as well." He kept his head low expecting the worst.

Talra Di Deliren

At first she was quiet staring at the floor then she reeled on him. Grabbing the cuff of his shirt and pushing down back against the floor, she angrily held him there fighting tears from forming in her already burning eyes. "You! How could you!? It would've been so much easier if they found me rather that you. Now I have to go back to headquarters by myself, fighting by myself! Who know what I'll run into? Most likely the one that wants to eat us for lunch!" She couldn't hold on any longer. The tears started to fall. She was starting to like him and he does this? Not telling her had gotten her in a situation to report unsuccessful, actually alive and late, and, not to mention, met a man of darkness. She tugged at his shirt burying her face sobbing. "I hate this... I just want to go home in peace..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her  in a hugging embrace without hesitation knowing that it was his fault she was so torn up. He let her cry on him as he thought and after a few minutes he came up with a solution. The only solution to make this right.. At least for her. He gently pushed her off and dried her face with his hands. He then  rose to his feet, proceeding to hold his hands out to her to help her up. "Come on... I'm going to bring you to your Headquarters... Lets go" He knew that in doing so he was basically giving himself up. But in just a short period of time it became worth it.

Talra Di Deliren

"But..." She dried the remaining of her tears from her cheeks not yet taking his hand. "But, you'll get caught emmediately. You'll be taken for questioning, then even public execution... That's worse than dying in a battle..." She stayed on her knees sobbing to herself. Taking him wasn't right. Not after what he had done to comfort her in sleep. Even if he did run off her easy way out, she wasn't going to get him killed for it. "Just...to the fire station...then go your own way. You shouldn't get yourself mixed up in my problems, so that is the only way I'll let you help me back to Sword..."

xSiiNx

"Don't be stubborn... Plus once we get there you can say you captured me.. With my record, your sure to move up in ranks." He smiled trying to assure you it was okay. "Come on, we don't have forever" he continued to hold his hands out waiting for you to take them.

Talra Di Deliren

Instead her hands fidgeted nervously. "Why would you do that...? I told you, you'll be killed..." Getting a promotion wouldn't be easy and she'd have to train much harder afterwards. Though she cared little if she did go up. Finally she took his hands and stood up. "You'd better get the hell out of there afterwards then. I won't forgive you if you die..."

xSiiNx

They stood quite close, face to face as  she got on her feet. He noticed she had not yet let his hands go as she spoke her mind. He smirked "Has our little time together not shown you what a crafty pain in the ass I can be?" He chuckled "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" He may have been cocky and confident but was truly unsure and had no intentions on telling her such things knowing she wouldn't go through with it.

Talra Di Deliren

Frowning she dropped his hands and lightly pushed him back, then headed out the doorway. "A pain, you are..." She didn't remark about her being worried, knowing she really was. Sword will make sure that he will be punished just for having darkness. Deep down she could tell that he wasn't completely dark, not after all the kindness he shown. "I still rather you leave at the fire station..."

xSiiNx

He sighed as he went over to his gear and only grabbed the key he had come back for. He stuck in his pants pocket and then followed her out the door. He could tell she had some concern for him by her actions and comments. As he caught up to her he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.  "Talra... I will not leave you there... I won't lie and tell you I know the out come either.. But I must do something I'll regret not doing if the worst should happen to me" He gazed her in her eyes as emotions filled his body.. His mind said he was crazy but his heart said otherwise. His lips pressed to hers gently and things for him in that moment just felt as if the sun had briefly come back out.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra was about to retort back at him that he was being reckless in doing so when his face fell so much closer to hers and those defiant kind lips touched hers. Her eyes widened as her heart beat faster almost out of her chest and forbidden emotions sprang forward. Her hand squeezed his as a moan escaped her lips. Something about his kiss brought the light whinin her to brighten and mingle with his darkness in a balance that had been lost for so long.

xSiiNx

His fingers entwined with her as the kiss deepened. Although the kiss lasted only a minuet it felt like forever. He wished the kiss didn't have to end but he slowly pulled away, the touch of your lips lingering on his. His lips so close to yours wanting to kiss you again but instead his hand slowly dropped from yours and he moved past you ready to go.

Talra Di Deliren

Her heart really felt to have left her when he deepened his kiss, she even closed her eyes. That is, until he parted from her, leaving her utterly disappointed. She stood for quite a moment trying to gain her senses and composure. Her hands balled into fists and she stomped her way up to him silently grumbling to herself. She was obviously taking it the wrong way.

I guess I was just not good enough that he couldn't spend at least three more minutes... Damn it!

"That was...my first..." she mumbled.

xSiiNx

He stopped and turned to her quite surprised at her reaction, as she appeared upset. Lost momentarily until her heard her words and then he finished her sentence "Kiss?" He said looking at her, lust in his eyes, wanting to pull her in and kiss her again. He didn't know what to do...

Talra Di Deliren

She paused, staring at the ground gripping tightly the white sword at her side. Slowly she nodded as her cheeks flowed with warm blood. "Y-yeah... First...kiss..." With each word her voice lowered. What else could she say or do after he kissed her?

xSiiNx

She was to cute when she was nervous and blushing and he couldn't help himself. He took his hand to her chin and gently raised her head. He pressed his lips to hers passionately, then bringing his hands to her waist , pulling her body in close to his as the kiss lasted a lot longer this time. Just like the first kiss, nothing else mattered at that time. This moment was beautiful and peaceful. Then energy between the two was strong as if for once, light and dark coexisted.

Talra Di Deliren

When he touched her she flinched with surprise, not expecting him to kiss her again. Feeling the heat of his body to hers she instantly felt that heat from before but more intense. Slowly as she closed her eyes she wrapped her arms over his shoulders entertwining her fingers in his hair. If she could make a wish, it would to stay this way for eternity, never letting go. It was as though their difference at that moment did not matter.

xSiiNx

As they kissed he back her up against the wall in the darkened alley. He gently nipped her lip then kissed down to her neck and back up to her lips. He pulled away for a quick breather his lips still just inches from yours. He was at your mercy right there and then. "Talra.. What are doing to me?" He whispered as his lips brushed her erotically.

Talra Di Deliren

A moan of deep desire escaped her lips as he nibbled on her neck. When he whispered Talra breathed heavily while taking in his scent, only sending hot blood rushing all over. Lips quivered under his as she spoke softly, "I...I dunno..." Then she pulled him closer for another kiss.

xSiiNx

As he was pulled in for another kiss, he did not hesitate to return it. His tongue slipped between her lips letting her experience the full effects of a passionate kiss as he caressed her tongue with with. His hands gently ran along the curves of her body. He loved touching her, the closeness they shared, as well as the heat.

Talra Di Deliren

Another moan and she was already running her hands down from his broad shoulders to his chest feeling the strong muscles underneath. Just the feel of him touching her made the very place feel hot. His taste was sweet on her tongue, leaving her wanting more and exploring his mouth. It was an intense feeling and she loved every second of it along with every touch and taste of him.

xSiiNx

His hands slid around to her back side and cupped her ass as the kissing and touching continued. The longer they kissed and touched the more he wanted her. He brought one hand back around to the front of her pants tugging them, ready to unbutton them, but then he remembered something. They were outside, in the dark, in danger. It gave him a rush but he knew it wasn't safe for Talra. He stopped kissing her for a moment. "Maybe we should stop?" He kissed her again and then whispered " But I want you so bad..." He then bit her lip "But it's not safe out here" He expected her to stop, realizing what he said was the truth, but he was unsure of what she would do.

Talra Di Deliren

She groaned deeply in his mouth as he squeezed her buttocks and was ready to pull his shirt to get a much better feel of chest and pecks until he paused. His lips did not part from her and still held her captive, though his words were true and she wanted him in return. Just that they were not in the right place, or the right time. She pressed another kiss to his lips before taking his hand and with her other she caressed his cheek looking directly in his eyes.

"You're right..." she whispered. "We should stop. Before anything we don't want happening happens..."

xSiiNx

He smirked knowing what she said was true but to late at the same time. Everything that had just happened shouldn't have happened. But it did and he had no regrets. He gazed back in her eyes happily returning the kiss. He rested his forehead on hers for a moment just wanting to remain close to her. He let out a sigh of relief. "Let's go..." He said as he turned, her hand still in his. This time he did not let go, this was the first time he felt happy in a long time and he knew she needed this happiness as well. He was not about to let trials and tribulations ruin it just yet. He planned on holding her hand as long as he could until they reached there destination.