News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

It was a quiet night, no monsters were seen at the time. Though in the far distance all the way to the end of the street, the group that was looking for Talra's remains were getting further away heading back to headquarters. They must report a missing file on Talra.
Looking down at her hand she felt a twinge of disappointment. But why...? She knew nothing of him nut that he's an enemy. What could possibly be about him that she couldn't stop thinking of him. "Sin... Why do you follow the darkness...?"
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

"I don't..." He replied. "I was banished from my group because I disobeyed orders. I work a lone now, and i follow what i choose.."  He turned away from the window and just stood there unsure of his next move. He crossed is arms and grew quiet.

Talra Di Deliren

"O-oh..." She hung her head feeling ashamed of even asking such a question. "Sorry..." Moving towards a corner she sat down crossing her legs indian style still staring at the floor. A lone wolf type. One that has the darkness surround and house in his aura. "Must be lonely..." she mumbled thinking out loud.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Hearing you although he wasn't intended to he responds. "You get used to it.. the loneliness I mean" He layed down on the floor close to the wall where they had slept together. Quietly he faced the wall and just stared at it, you being on his mind.

Talra Di Deliren

She glanced up at him as he layed onto the floor. Hesitantly she slowly crawled up next to him. "Um... Sin...might I ask...what do you fight for, if not in the name of keeping all light from entering this world once more? I thought that anyone that sides with darkness prevents anything, or anyone, that may destroy it... Like me..."

xSiiNx

Without turning to face her he responded "I'm not sure what I fight for anymore... Long ago I was on the side of the light. I fought for the peoples freedom, and peace. Until the same people I fought for took my baby sister away from me.." He sighed and took a moment before he continued his story. "She was all I left and the people I worked for, the people I fought for took her away. That is when I choose to follow the darkness. As time went on I realized what good was it to take vengeance on those who hurt me.. I would be no better and that's not what my sister would have wanted." He began to play with the ring he had on his chain that belonged to her. "This is why I told you before, there will always be darkness. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else on the light side succeeded's. There will always be people who hurt each other and bring pain to on another. Think about it... That's how it was when this world had sunlight.. My heart is dark because of my pain, but my soul is kind... I guess I'm the misfit of this world we live in. Not meant to be any where"

Talra Di Deliren

"You speek of the balance..." She watched his hand cherish the ring too small for his own fingers. "This world needs both light and darkness to survive and know what it is to live... Darkness broke the balance and now pain, sadness, and evil thrive higher than the days of old. It is what Sword fights for...what I fight for..." Then she started fumble with her hands nervously. "I'm sorry about your sister though... At twelve...I was taken away from my parents. Trained to hunt and kill monsters... Maybe...your sister was taken to do the same...?"

xSiiNx

"When I said take her away, I meant by death... Im sorry about you losing your parents." He tucked the ring back into his shirt and grew quiet as he layed there just staring at the blankness of the wall a tear falling from his eyes as he thought of the past. Not wanting to show weakness he tried to hide the tear and any others that may come by closing his eyes.

Talra Di Deliren

Hanging her head she moved back to the corner drawing up her knees to her chest. "Sorry..." she whispered. She hadn't thought it was like that. Why would the light have a child die? It was against Sword to harm a human. Only first division had they ability to take out those that served the darkness. Not innocent children. Was there another light serving organization, she wondered? "My parents told me of the sun before it disappeared...I wish to see it someday..." Her arms tightened around her legs when a gust of cool wind blew in through the window sending a long chill down her spine.

xSiiNx

He layed thinking for a few minuets about the past and everything that has happened thus far. He was deep in thought until felt that chill rush through the room, it brought him back to reality for a moment and he thought about you. He turned to you and looked at you for a moment not really knowing what to say to you or what do. He didn't know if he should tell you about the ones who had looked for you, or if he should just part ways with you. He was lost. "If your cold your can come back... my arms are open to you..."

Talra Di Deliren

She blushed hard and wanted to just get up and run to hide her embarrassment at that moment. Instead she slowly released her legs and crawled back up to him. "I...um...yeah...It's cold...Just need warmth is all..." she said mainly to herself and not to mix up the strange feelings running through her veins. On her knees she stared at him shyly. "I feel stupid," she blurted out instantly.

xSiiNx

His eyes widened slightly  surprised at the comment. He looked at her face and noticed she was blushing, he thought she was cute when she did that but chose not to speak on it as of yet assuming he would only make her more uncomfortable. "Why do you feel stupid?" he asked as he let his arm drop since she stopped before enter the embrace. His eyes met hers as he waited for her reply.

Talra Di Deliren

Her eyes fell the red cheeks going redder. "Because..." She paused for quite a moment her hands beginning to fumble and twist together nervous. Thinking up the right words to say to not further deepen her embarrassment wasn't working so she just decided to let it out anyway. "Because I'm about to cuddle up with a stranger for warmth...and I'm still tired from the long day I had..." She brought her gaze back to his and instantly felt her heart beat faster.

xSiiNx

A smirk fell upon his his lips as he thought of what to say. "Well if it makes your feel any better, I'm about to hold a stranger to keep her warm which whom i shared a long day with." He opened his arm up for her again "Also that stranger argued with me for most of that long day, most likely even thought about killing me.. So I must be stupid as well" He intended to show he a bit of sense of humor to make her feel better and more comfortable, also to show that he wasn't all that bad.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra couldn't keep herself from letting out a little giggle. "Well...if you say so..." She took his arm and nestled into him feeling instantly the warmth from before. It was the most comfortable of all places that she couldn't understand as to why. She lay her head on his chest under his chin while holding his hand in hers. "We must be both stupid then..." she said smiling and closing her eyes taking in his strong scent.

xSiiNx

He smiled, not sure if she had even realized it but she was so comfortable she took it upon herself to hold his hand. He cuddled her close relaxing and actually taking the time out to enjoy her he next to him. This was the first time since they had met that they had truly got along while awake. "You know.. For two stupid people, we do pretty well for ourselves." He then begin to wonder what would happen from this point on.

Talra Di Deliren

"Hm..." She responded tiredly almost not hearing what he had said. Though laying on such old and hard flooring, with him it was really comforting. It would be quite an annoyance if something had happened any time soon. She only wished for it to remain this way. "Don't...go away..." she mumbled out of her thoughts.

xSiiNx

He knew she was out of it by her responses. He kissed her forehead gently as not to wake her. "I'll be here as long as you want me to.." He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep with you making sure to hold your body close to his"

Talra Di Deliren

Her heart jumped from the light kiss making her flush in her half sleep. His closeness was that of a gentleness she never thought to exist other than her parents when she still had them. Like a dream which would eventually end. Sad by knowing this she quickly fell asleep, no longer able to keep her consciousness. During her dreams she found herself in a strange situation. One unexplainable but very unnerving that she started to moan in her sleep.

xSiiNx

He slept silently, but not in a deep sleep. Still aware of everything he felt the change in her sleep pattern and heard the moan. He slowly opened his eyes, wanting  to make sure everything was okay. He let out a low yawn as he came to, gathering focus. He lay there cuddling you but watching you as well.

Talra Di Deliren

Her brow furrowed to a sort of frightened expression and she burried her face into his chest. Something in her dream was scarring her, but unknown as to what. Her hand clenched on a handful of his shirt. She never had this dream before except that it had a familiarity to it. A memory. One that had been erased since she had been taken from her parents. In her sleep she spoke in a muffled tone. "Derrick..."

xSiiNx

As you clung to him tighter, he figured the dream you was having wasn't a good one. He was ready to wake you with a slight shake until you spoke of a name. Hearing the name, he was curious as to who Derrick was. At the same time he felt it wasn't his business. He continued to watch you and listened to see if you said anything else, at the same time making sure to felt me near so maybe you would relax and settle down in your sleep.

Talra Di Deliren

"Derrick..." she whispered once more but with a disappointed tone. Then she made jolt bumping him in the chin but not too hard. Moaning she finally calmed and released her tight hold onto his shirt though she still held onto him. The comfort he gave her assured she was safe, though not knowing of what had happened.

xSiiNx

When she repeated the name and jumped it mad him more curious. He wondered if this was someone who had hurt her in her past, or maybe a lover... He shook the thoughts out of his head for now and and brought his hand up gently rubbing her head as he felt her relax. He wasn't tired anymore and he lay there just letting the time fly by, staring at the ceiling and listening for anything threatening that may be outside. But it was quiet, it was pretty calm for a change, no eerie feelings of anything lurking near by and that was a relief.

Talra Di Deliren

When the hours had gone by there was no sign as to what time or if it was even day time. The sun being lost uder the darkened sky masked any time that was told. No one had the exact time but at least an estimate. On Talra's wrist her watch lit up and beeped to the time of ten in the morning. The sound woke her like any usual day but she was fighting it to stay in the comforable position. Then she realized she was still outside with Sin. Talra jerked up, her hair in her eyes and the watch still sounding off to the irksome ring.

"Oh! S-sorry..." She turned it off and pulled herself up on her knees. Looking at him directly in the eyes she flushed red. "I kept you here too long... I'm sorry..."