The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSiiNx

"sure you could have" he walks further into the room, leaning his back against a wall and he slowly slides himself down to the floor taking off his tactical vest and places it beside him. He removes his machete as well rendering him defenseless for the time being. "If you wanna go back out there, you have your weapon, and the door is right beside you. Nothing is stopping you" he would shake his head then lower it, closing his eyes, getting lost in thought.

Talra Di Deliren

"Except time..."

Talra quickly moved to the other side of the window. She could still see in the distance the monsters not yet dispersed. With the larger one still in a rage it would pay more attention to them than other humans. Checking her watch she already knew it was late and have a search party looking for her remains and sword. A specified time limit to the finding and destroying their target. One hour in searching for it, then one hour to kill it. It had already passed two hours when she left for the mission.

With a sigh she fell to the floor and crossed her legs watching Sin carefully and curiously. The questions still remained in her mind. Who is he? What does he fight for if not for Sword? Why didn't he just let her die or kill her himself when he had the chance?

"You really are weird..." she said breaking the long silence.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Seeing papers through out the room on the floor he picked one up and balled it in his hand. ”I'm weird??” He tossed the paper at her head. ”Says the Girl running around with a glowing sword,  chasing giant spiders, and not to mention quite reckless.. What would your leaders say to you right Now? You havent completed your mission, you havent killed a possible theat to you, your misdion, and sword.. Hell you didn't even take me in considering the fact I could have useful info, and you had all those chances...” He looks up glaring at you, thoughts of curiosity still in his heaf about you and the connection we share if any.

Talra Di Deliren

She swat the crumpled ball of paper from hitting her square in the face. Her eyes blazed with anger and her cheeks flushed.

"Hey! I'm with second devision, meaning I could easily take those things down. You don't know anything of Sword by how you speak, so don't give that crap..." She took the ball of paper and threw it back at him. "What kind of information could you hold anyway? You're the reckless one if you think those guns and blade with no holy aura can even do any damage..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

He catchs the ball with his right hand. ”Are you seriously bringing up weapons? Not only did you lose yours but you had it held to you as well... Is that what it means to be second division in sword? My weapons aren't for these creatures by the way... You forget im on the side of the darkness... My weapons have another purpose.. Well.. Did. But thats besides the point and why would I tell you anything? I think I've done enough for you already or we wouldn't be having this conversation.” He stands up and storms over to where you are only to look out the window. He peers out looking in both directions seeing that the mob has past completely. Instead of telling you he just continues to look out the window becoming oblivious to anything else.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra looked away from him though he stood so close it only made her more nervous. She drew up her knees to her chest and burried her face for him not to see how red she got.

"Well... That's because only first division have the train skills to fight your kind of people. Those that follow darkness..." she spoke softly this time. "You could have just killed me knowing that I serve the light..."

xSiiNx

He looked at you hearing the change in your tone. Seeing that you was facing a different direction he turned back toward the window and mumbled ”I didn't want to kill you..” He then stepped away from the window and moved toward the front door opening it. ”There gone..” He steps out and begins walking away down the alley we came through, completely forgetting about his gear with so much on his mind.

Talra Di Deliren

She looked up after he had gone then let out a long sigh. "He's definitely weird..." Relaxing she began to notice something odd. She jumped to her feet and ran outside. "Hey! You forgot your stuff!" she called out but couldn't see if he was anywhere near or if he heard at all.

xSiiNx

Not hearing you or even noticing his missing items he continues moving forward. ”Crazy Girl.. Sure knows how to be a pain” Kicks a can out of his way as he babbles to himself. Once coming out of the alley he heads across the road and comes to a door covered with boxes and trash. He looks around before attempting to clear it.

Talra Di Deliren

Rolling her eyes she stepped back inside and examined his belongings. For such heavy items it was a wonder how he was so quick on his feet. "What would he be hunting that he'd carry this stuff...? So weird..." Even so, he was an interesting meet. Leaning her back against the wall she waited to be discovered by the search team.

Two females with one older male walked about the alleyways where they heard some monster cries. They cared little of what had happened but the search of some sort of remains of the Sword member. So far only the cap is what they found but concluded that it was not lost due to struggle in battle. They continued on with their white blades in hand.

xSiiNx

I remove the boxes and garbage from infront of the door and I reach for the key in my vest. Its not until then I realize I've forgotten it. ”crap...” Not wanting to go back I look for another solution but coming up with none. He sighs replacing the boxes and junk back into there previous postion. ”She better not have touched my things..” He turns and heads back toward the alley resting his hands behind his head as he walks.

Talra Di Deliren

The long continuous night started to take a toll and Talra already began to get drowsy. "Fall asleep and you're dead..." she whispered. A rule when out on a mission, either failed, succeeded, or complete. It was better knowledge to stay alive in this day and age. Though with the effort she failed to keep her tired eyes from closing into deep sleep.

xSiiNx

As he entered the alley and headed down the long path nearing the corner, he spoted the others nearing the door. He backed against the wall knowing he was wanted and couldnt get caught. He looked around for an escape route but only seen the can he had kicked not long ago. ”hmm” He kicked the can as hard and as far as he could down the opposite direction. He watched as they took the bait and dashed to the door, entering only to find you sound asleep. ”Oh come on” he whispered as he thought about leaving you there. He looked at his gear, then back at you, back to his gear and once more back to you. He shook his head as he gently sat beside you wrapping a arm around you to keep you warm. He then mumbles ”She does have a death wish” cuddling you a bit more as the cold breeze from outside creeps it's its way in..

Talra Di Deliren

The group had followed the sound only to find nothing. The can rocked with the wind giving an ominous feeling. The female of the group looked to her comrades and shook her head. They weren't about to find the girl tonight.

Talra moans in her sleep obvious that she wasnt having the best if dreams. Though strangely she felt comfortable. Something not often. Unconsciously she snuggled against the warmth next to her, nestling upon his chest. Her face looked peaceful despite the darkness surrounding them and the unhappy dreams.

xSiiNx

He watched her sleep for a few minuets. Seeing how peaceful she looked surprisingly made him feel good on the inside. He was still unclear as to why he could not harm you, the connection, or why he felt the need to keep you safe and warm right now at this moment in time. But whatever the reason was it felt right. 

After sometime had passed, he put his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, only trying to rest them as he was deep in thought. Due to the long night, the fighting and arguing, he couldn't help but be exhausted himself. Despite making comments earlier about you having a death wish for falling asleep he could not help himself nor fight temptation. With his eyes closed he eventually fell into a sleep himself.

Talra Di Deliren

The night carried on like every usual day. As the two slept in the abandon building nothing had disturbed them. Strangely with Talra's radiancy of Light coming off the blade it normally called monsters to find and attack to keep their freedom of Light. It was the man with her that blocked that signal with his dark aura. It was as though he was protecting her. But is he really...?

After a few hours of comfortable sleep Talra suddenly realized that she was still on the open where darkness roamed. She gasped then when seeing what was so comforting she literally jumped up and stumbled back.

"The Hell!? What are you doing here...?"

xSiiNx

Surprised by the way he was awakened, he jumped to his feet and put his arm out in front of you, his eyes glaring at the front door. It was only then he realized there was no one else there, just you and him. He sighed and took a deep breath as he pulled his arm in an rubbed his face with his hands.

"what the hell?.." He said in a drowsy voice, still not yet functional from the unexpected wake up. He stretched for a moment and then turned to face you. "What the hell is wrong with you!? I thought something was attacking you!" Realizing what he was saying he stopped talking and dropped back to the floor trying to calm his nerves.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra stared at him for a moment then suddenly turned red. Just earlier she used him like a pillow without knowing and liked it. Her mind was freaking out while all she could do was stare. He had though something attacked but would it most likely be him to attack? And why'd he even come back? All he did was make her head hurt with the confusion and unanswered questions.

"Why...?" is all she managed to say. She could feel the embarrassing rising and burning the tips of her reddened ears.

xSiiNx

He looked at her as she stared at him. He could tell she had so many questions and wanted to say so much. He had questions as well, and he figured maybe it was time to be civilized.. Atleast for the moment and see what happens. Maybe they would learn something about each other that would answer why through all the hate and anger they was comfortable with one another.

He rose to his feet and stood in front of you. "why what?"

Talra Di Deliren

She quickly looked away trying to hide her face when he stood towering over her. "No, I, um... Well..." She tried getting the words out though the embarrassment made her stutter. "I was just...wondering...why come back...? Why...comfort someone like me...?" She felt uncomfortable saying so thinking he might have thought differently when he did. She waited for an answer without looking at him this time.

xSiiNx

Not knowing what came over him, but he extended his hand and placed it on her chin, gently turning her head to face him. "I came back for my gear... But then I seen you asleep" He glared at her for a moment " Which was stupid by the way.. you should know better..." he shook his head "But anyway, I wanted to keep you safe.. Then I felt the draft and wanted to keep you warm.. I'm sorry okay. I don't know what came over me but it all felt right" He looked her in the eyes as he spoke letting her know he was genuine about everything he was saying.

Talra Di Deliren

Eyes widening she became even more red, if possible, and lightly touched the hand on her chin. "I wasn't meaning to...to sleep..." She paused to stand up still holding his strong hand larger than her own. Now she couldn't take her eyes off him. "Thank you..."

xSiiNx

"No need to thank me.. Besides I made the mistake of falling asleep as well" As she held his hand he subconsciously entwined fingers with her. His eyes still gazing at hers as he became lost for the moment. His tone then became a bit lower almost whisper like as he was lost in your gaze "Anything else you want to say?"

Talra Di Deliren

Her entire body heated up from the movement of his fingers in hers. His hand felt good and comforting despite what he had used those hands for. The gaze he held her stopping her breath. What did she want to say? She couldn't think. "I...I dunno..."

xSiiNx

Snapping back to reality, he realized what was going on. Although he liked it he assumed she was probably uncomfortable. "Oh, I..I'm sorry" he dropped her hand "I didn't even realize... never mind.." He sighed and turned away not knowing what to say himself. He walked over to the window and peered outside making sure we was safe and there were no threats near by.