Has anyone played any good video games lately?

Started by Music is life, July 20, 2013, 06:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music is life

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Music is life

Quote from: Inkidu on July 20, 2013, 06:57:09 PM
I liked Dishonored.
I heard it was good, but I've never had the chance to play it. Is it worth buying?

Inkidu

Quote from: Music is life on July 20, 2013, 06:58:00 PM
I heard it was good, but I've never had the chance to play it. Is it worth buying?
You can probably get it at a good price. I know it's part of the Steam summer sale. Maybe thirty bucks used for a console copy.

I think it's definitely worth thirty.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Music is life

Quote from: Inkidu on July 20, 2013, 07:01:03 PM
You can probably get it at a good price. I know it's part of the Steam summer sale. Maybe thirty bucks used for a console copy.

I think it's definitely worth thirty.
Sounds like a good deal. ^^ Thanks for the recommendation. Have you ever played any fire emblem game?

Inkidu

I played Sacred Stones I think.

Oh, if you like tactical combat games and science-fiction look at XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I will play that game until I die.

Music is life

Quote from: Inkidu on July 20, 2013, 07:07:44 PM
I played Sacred Stones I think.

Oh, if you like tactical combat games and science-fiction look at XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I will play that game until I die.
I am a big fan of those type of games, I remember playing civilization and winning by dominating everyone. xD And I do know about the game, but I heard it's only for pc.

Inkidu

XCOM: Enemy Known? I hope not, otherwise I have the only 360 copy on the planet. :)

No it's for PC, 360, and PS3. It plays just as good on any of them.

Music is life

Quote from: Inkidu on July 20, 2013, 07:14:09 PM
XCOM: Enemy Known? I hope not, otherwise I have the only 360 copy on the planet. :)

No it's for PC, 360, and PS3. It plays just as good on any of them.
Cool to hear. ^_^ I will try and get my hands on it. By the way you should play fire emblem awakening. It's pretty fun.

Inkidu

Music is life

Sabby

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow was a great one I just started playing. I actually like it better then Symphony of the Night.

Music is life

Quote from: Sabby on July 20, 2013, 09:05:20 PM
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow was a great one I just started playing. I actually like it better then Symphony of the Night.
Sounds cool.  :-)

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Koren

Everyone who has a 3DS needs to play Luigi's Mansion 2.
Its my game of the year pick over everything else that has been released this year including Bioshock, The last of us, Tomb Raider, and many others who I am forgetting right now

Kunoichi

I've been injecting new life into old Pokemon games by taking the Mono-type challenge, myself. ^^ I'm currently in the middle of burning my way through HeartGold with Fire-type Pokemon, and punching my way through Ruby with Fighting-type Pokemon.  It's added a lot of extra challenge to the two games.

Plot Hooks

I picked up Rouge Legacy for cheap.  It's been tremendously fun, particularly if you liked the old school side-scrollers like Castlevania or The Legend of Zelda 2 (for the NES).
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

Jag

I played the Deadpool game. Basic hack-n-slash game with an easy to follow storyline...but the commentary from Deadpool makes it amazing.

<3 Deadpool
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sabby

ofDelusions

Chilvalry Medieval warfare. Surprisingly fun medieval fps combat game with... interesting audio.

Bliss

Most of my gaming time lately has been in app games or simple web-browser games, like A Dark Room, and Candy Box.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Neysha

Fallout New Vegas and Civilization V multiplayer have been taking up my time.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Valthazar

I have been playing Euro Truck Simulator 2.  I'm not usually very into simulators but this one is a nice mix between driving and management.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Sabby on July 21, 2013, 02:27:00 PM
Darksiders 2.

Better then Zelda >.>
Dost mine eyes deceive me?  A fellow DS2 lover?  Huzzah!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Koren

Darksiders 2 is amazing

I loved that game and it was so much fun. And so much replayable value as well. I really need to play that again (for the third time XD )