Harry Potter Themed Roleplay. [Corbin & Dyiashia]

Started by Corbin, February 28, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

Okay, where should we pick this up from?

Also, you do want to do character sheets for our original characters right?

Dyiashia

Quote from: Corbin on February 28, 2014, 06:11:48 PM
Okay, where should we pick this up from?

Also, you do want to do character sheets for our original characters right?
Character sheets would be best. I would say first year but i'm not sure, I have asked if that would be alright and as soon as i get my answer we can deiced on the what school year.
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Dyiashia

Ya we can start them off in their first year since its not sexual
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Corbin

Yeah, timid and afraid children would be easy to play and maybe we could have some Canon characters be their mentors. Sound Good?

Character Skeleton:
Name:

Nickname:

Appearance: [Real Pic Only.]

Personality:

Wand: [Pic and what is it made of it, etc etc.]

Brief History:

Is that good enough for a character skeleton?

Dyiashia

Sounds Good, looks good to me although I've never heard of a Character Skeleton before.
Character Skeleton:
Name:  Dyiashia
Nickname: Dy
Appearance:
Personality: She's very kind and sweet. She is also smart but she she is also very cunning. If your her friends she'll protect but if your not and you hurt some she cares about your in for a whole lot of pain. She has no sense of boundaries what so every and will attack her friends with hugs and even her teacher. She is quite random and quirky.
Wand: Ebony, 10 and a half inches, good for charms, duel cores of Thestral tail hair and Basilisk venom. 
Brief History: She is an only child that was adopted after her grandparents were killed and her mother died, she never knew her father nor has she though of asking her adopted parents. Her adopted parents didn't pay much attention to her leaving her to grow up on her own and with there abusive nature she tends to be shy when first meeting people, and only tells those she really trusts about their abuse.

Corbin

Character Skeleton:
Name: Jasper Snow.

Nickname: Jass.

Appearance:

Personality: Jasper is a hard person to figure out because he mainly sticks to himself and doesn't really talk unless you talk to him first. He is very funny in his own mind and can be really sarcastic, aka a smart ass.

Wand:
Made of wood but the handle is made out of tree bark. It is good for many types of magic but not all types.

Brief History: Growing up, Jasper was a orphan and never knew of his parents nor family. He lives with a foster family now and soon hopes to leave that god awful place within a matter of days.

Quick question, how many paragraphs can you post?

Dyiashia

Usually 1-3. I usually try to match my partners post if i can of course

Corbin

Dyiashia

Corbin

A letter.

That was all it took.

Jasper received his letter to Hogwarts a few days ago and couldn't be more happy. He smiled when he got the letter and didn't bother reading it before packing up a small luggage bag full of his clothing and other necessities. His foster mother looked at him when he walked downstairs then he looked at her. She had a disapproving look upon her face as she placed her hand out but Jasper didn't give her the letter. He stood there as she was getting angry by the second but he didn't care. He was leaving - One way or another. His eyes fluttered over to the kids playing as one of them fell and started crying. His foster mother had to choose between him or the crying child. She rushed over to the kid's side and he rushed for the door, hearing her call his name but he ran down the street, not looking back.

He still remember going to get his wand, items for Hogwarts and etc etc and even being scared of the little dwarfs at the bank. He couldn't help but laugh at them though, to bring his fear down a notch. Jasper was guided by a man and a women as they made sure that he got what he needed. He nodded his head at the do's and don't's and even at the way to talk to people at Hogwarts. Once he was ready, they smiled and boarded him upon the train and waved him good-bye as he waved back with a soft smile.

Jasper sat down in his seat and leaned his head back with a sigh.

He briefly closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep, that was until he heard his compartment door open. He looked at the male that had just entered then raised a brow at him. "May I help you?" He asked him softly and in a sleepy tone. The male laughed and shook his head while shrugging his shoulders. "All the other compartments were filled. Mind if I join you?" Jasper shook his head and waved for the male to come and join him. The male smiled and gave a soft thanks while sitting across from him. "I am Randolph by the way. And you are?" Randolph extended his hand out towards him. "Jasper." His hand met Randolph's and they shook with a smile.

"So, are you nervous?" Jasper asked him while offering him so treats that he got from one of the stores. Randolph took a treat then leaned back with a slight huff before answering. "A little, yes but I think it'll be alright." His eyes looked out the window as he nodded. "I feel the exact same way." Jasper stomach was literally turning flips because he was so damn nervous and couldn't help it. He wondered if him and Randolph would be friends or enemies, only time will tell when they reach Hogwarts.

(( Might I add that Randolph is a NPC, so you may use him as well. ))

Dyiashia

Dyiashia smiled as she made sure she had everything packed, of course it was useless as she had everything packed a week ago and even then she checked everything twice in one day. But she just couldn't help it she was so excited, to be going to a new school were she would be learning magic and even make friends. She bit her bottom lip nervously, she desperately wanted friends and she was scared of this was all being a big mistake and she would be thrown out of Hogwarts, not belonging anywhere. She slowly breathed in through her nose and out her mouth counting to ten. When she relaxed she opened her grayish eyes and sat on her bed grabbing one of her new school books, to read again while waited.

When she first got her letter she was angry, thinking it was a joke by her classmates. She immediately threw the letter in the shredder bursting into tears, and whipping at them angrily. However she looked up in surprise when another letter landed on her lap. She didn't bother telling her Joan and Chad and went to her room hiding the letter. She received the biggest shock of her life when a Hogwarts professor did show up and preceded to change her table into a pig. After that she believed everything her professor said and happily got her school material reading her course books as well as extra books like her life depended on it.

Now she was sitting reading on her bed willing for the clock to move faster. The minute the clock turned to 8 o'clock, she squealed putting her book back and dragging her trunk down the stairs. Fortunately for her Chad was willing to drive her to the station, where she quickly went into the train station putting her stuff on a trolley and going into a local cafe and grabbed a caramel latte and a sandwich. When it turned 10 she grabbed her trolley  pushing it out the cafe and nervously running towards the wall where she closed her eyes and gripped her trolley,her knuckles turning white. She looked at the red steam engine that read Hogwarts Express on the side. She couldn't believe it worked!

She pulled her stuff on the train trying to find an empty compartment, when she couldn't find one her shoulders sagged in defeat as she though about sitting in the hallway, but she decided to look one more time hoping to get lucky. When she opened the compartment door all the way in the back she was surprised to see to males talking, she bit on her bottom lip nervously, “Can I join you two? Everywhere else is full.” She told them anxiously waiting for their answer hoping they would say yes. 

(A what?)

Corbin

(( Never mind. :) ))

Jasper and Randolph talked and laughed then turned to look at the female that had just entered their compartment, claiming that everywhere else was full. Jasper shrugged his shoulders as he invited the female in. They basically ignored her for the time being as they were engaged in conversation before. Jasper eyes looked over to the female as he looked at Randolph then back at the female. "So, what is your name?" Jasper asked her softly. "I'm Jasper and that is Randolph." He said while pointing to himself then to Randolph. "Are you just as nervous as we are?" He continued asking the female questions, hoping that he wasn't getting on her nerves already.

"I'll be right back. Bathroom break." Randolph said while getting up and leaving.

"Thank god he is gone." Jasper said while leaning back and slumping down in his seat. "Sorry but you don't know the torture I been through listening to him." He said with a slight chuckle as he turned to face the female once again. "So, I assume that this is your first year as well. I can tell by the way you look." He said. His eyes staring up and down at the female, tilting his head to the side a little bit.

Soon, Randolph returned and asked them did they miss him. Jasper shook his head and was being honest but Randolph just laugh, thinking that he was kidding. Jasper turned back at the female then raised a brow. "So, what is your spell specialty?" He asked while leaning in closer towards her with interest.

Dyiashia

(Nooo, please tell me * looks up with puppy dog eyes*

Dyiashia sighed with relief pulling her trunk on to the racks. She sat down next to Jasper, not minding that she was being ignored. She was just happy to find somewhere to sit and quietly pulled a book out her bag,next to her. She looked up when Jasper asked her name. “Hello Jasper, Randolph, I'm Dyiashia.” She nodded “I though my letter was a joke at first.” She admitted blushing. She closed her book happy to be making friends, at least she believed they were friends.

Dyiashia nodded as Randolph left and cocked her head curiously. She didn't understand why Jasper was glad he left. “Is he that bad or just annoying?” She asked him curiously and raised an eyebrow surprised “it is but how do I look, for you to come start to that conclusion?” She asked not sure whether to be insulted or not.

“How can I miss you when I just meet you?” She asked logically thinking he asked the dumbest question ever. She fought an amused smile as she caught the truth behind Jasper’s words. She looked back a Jasper “Charms although I was told having duel cores sometimes didn't work especially since both my cores are very temperamental.” She told him showing him her wand and looked at him curiously “what's your specialty? What's your wand core or cores? ” She asked forgetting about  Randolph for the time being, leaning closer to him.

Corbin

(( A Non Playable Character(NPC). ))

Jasper looked at the female when she stated her name and smiled. "Such a beautiful name." He bit his bottom lip and looked off to the side, not believing that he just said that out loud. When she question him about Randolph, he simply shook his head. "He is rather annoying, your friend." He said, hoping she got the hint. He laughed then looked towards Randolph, who was looking at them both with raised brows. Jasper laughed again while turning back towards Dyiashia. "You look good, just saying that you look younger to be any other year." He smiled while chuckling at the question she had just asked Randolph.

"Nice one." At this moment, Jasper was clicking more with Dyiashia than Randolph and he was loving every minute of it. His eyes looked up and into hers as he snapped his head back down quickly. "Ah, Charms. Why are your cores temperamental?" He asked while tilting his head again. "Oh, my specialty is potions. And my wand core is a phoenix feather." He said while taking out his twelve inch wand and showing it towards her. "Pretty cool, huh?" He said while looking at Randolph, who seemed to be going asleep.

Jasper put his wand up then raised a brow. "So, what house are you hoping to get?" He asked while thinking on his own question. "I'm thinking Slytherin or Gryffindor." He shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't really matter to me." Jasper turned and faced her again with a smile.

Dyiashia

(Ahh makes sense XD)

Dyiashia blushed but smiled brightly at him, she quickly hugged him and tuned red in embarrassment. She was glad he liked her  name most people found it weird, but he didn't mind at all. She laughed shaking her “so he's mine friend now, I though you knew him longer” she teased him laughing as Randolph didn't know what they were talking about. “I'm just short that's all.” She told him pouting she really did hate being short.

She smiled at him, she liked having a friend, especially one that held an intellectual conversation.She smiled as he looked into her eyes and shrugged. “My cores are Basilisk venom and Thestral tail hair, both are rare to get and both usually deal with death. Only a person who has seen death can see a  Thestral, and Basilisk's are huge snakes that kill if you stare in it's eyes or petrify if you see their reflection.” She looked at his wand and smiled at him “your wand is rather unique with it's design.”

She bit her bottom lip nervously “I think Ravenclaw or Slytherin, but since i'm not a pureblood I doubt I’ll get in  Slytherin.” She told him uneasily, of course she didn't want to mention the fact that she didn't know who her real parents were we'll except her mother but she only knew her mother's name. “I also don't care where I go as long I have some friends.” She smiled at him nervously “We will still be friends even if we go to different house right?” She asked him worried he might not want to be friends with her.

Corbin

"There is nothing with being short."

He said softly while reaching out and rubbing her leg then quickly pulling his hand back. "Sorry, habit." He blushed slightly then looked over at Randolph, who getting his things together. "Where are you going?" Jasper asked him. "Leaving you and her alone." He shook his head as Randolph left then turned back over to Dyiashia. "That is your friend." He said while pointing at Randolph leaving then laughed a little.

She talked about her wand and of course, he listened. It was really nice to have a friend already, that way he didn't have to make that many when they reached their destination. "Death?" He slid over in his seat with a smile then raised a brow. "Wow." He was kind of scared of her but she seemed perfectly harmless. "I'm a pureblood." He said with a sigh. "So, Slytherin it is then." He said while sighing at her statement and question.

"Of course, we'll still be friends." He hugged her then rested his hands upon her shoulders while staring at him in the eyes. "No matter what happens, I will always been by your side. As long as you return the favor." He raised a brow, watching for her reaction on his statement.

Dyiashia

"except the fact that i can't see over people or reach high places, the best books are on the top shelves." She told him pouting.

She blushed and smiled shyly at him"It's alright i don't mind." She looked over at Randolf as well and blinked "you don't have to leave." She told him but he walked out anyway and she shook her head "Why does he gotta be my friend, you did meet him first." She points out to him, smiling and laughing with him.

She was pleased that she had a friend, she didn't even care if she didn't make anymore other than Jasper. She nodded worried he might be scared but relaxed when he continued to talk to her. "i know, it's really weird it reacted to me so well" She shook her head "purebloods also get in Gryffindor, Slytherin just takes purebloods and half-bloods." She told him.

She stared back in his eyes smiling at him, she was relieved and happy he still wanted to be her friend. She grinned launching herself at him and hugging him tightly "Of course, i will you are my best friend." She told him smiling and grabbing his hand. "Do you know anything about our teacher?" she asked him curiously and checked her watch "we should also change into our robes" 

Corbin

"I'll be there to tell what is going on and it's best to use a spell to get the book down for you." He laughed at his comment while noticing her blushing and being a little shy. They continued to laugh as Randolf left then he shook his head as well. Jasper didn't really care for anyone else being his friend at this moment, other than Dyiashia. He liked her and was glad to be called her best friend. Jasper hugged her back just as tightly then looked down at his watch. "Yeah, we probably should change into our robes." He said while getting up and reaching into his luggage bag and grabbing his robe, placing it upon his body.

His eyes glanced out of the window as a smile danced across his lips. "We're here." He spoke excitedly then looked over at her.

Jasper tried not to think about the events that had just happen - Her touching his hand and him giggling in return. He repeatedly called himself stupid in his head. The train was coming to a stop as he sat down and turned to look at her. "This is it. No turning back now." He teased her while nudging her elbow playfully. He grabbed his luggage bag then looked down at her. "So, ready to go?" He asked her with a raised brow.

Dyiashia

"I have to learn the spell first" She told him pouting, she hoped she could get one of the teacher to teach it to her. She smiled as he hugged her back and agreed with her. "Us women are always right, even when we're wrong we're still right" She told him seriously. She then pulled her robes out her bag and left the compartment for him to change first then switched with him so she could change.

She smiled to see him so excited but bit her bottom lip nervously. She grabbed his hand smiling at him.

She smiled at him "who would want to turn back after this?" She teased pushing him slightly. She sighed "not really but you can't show weakness or it'll be used against you." She told him without thinking and grabbed her bag, since it was announced that her trunk would be taken up to the castle. She grabbed Jasper's hand so they wouldn't get separated and pulled him to a boat so they could share one, thankfully no one joined them. "Are you scared too?" She asked him nibbling on her bottom lip.

Corbin

"I think you just point your wand and think." He commented while wondering who his teacher was going to be. His eyes rolled sarcastically when she made her statement about women always being right. He gasped again when she grabbed his hand. "Sorry, it be unexpected." He really needed to hold himself together. "Trust me, I have no been showing my weakness towards you." He thought about it then raised a brow. "Have I?" He asked with a gasp of breath then joined her in and boat to themselves. When she asked him was he scared then he bit his lip. "Pfft no, of course not. You?" Jasper quickly fired back towards her, waiting to see and hear her reaction. Jasper was honestly frightened but didn't want to tell Dyiashia that, just in case she was scared as well. He was going to make the best of this experience and hoped that she would never leave his side - Like ever.

Dyiashia

"We'll have to try that method before going to a teacher then." She seen him roll his eyes and raised an eyebrow "It's better just to agree so that way you don't have to sleep on the couch or get yelled at." She smiled at him "Your my best friend, so expect lots of hugs and hand holding." She told him grinning brightly. "You haven't but we're friends so it doesn't matter if you show me weakness, we can't show others. They can turn on us but we'll have each other's back." She scooted closer to him and whispered in his ear just in case anyone was listening in on them, the boats were pretty close together, "a little I'm scared I they'll send me back and I won't fit in anywhere." She admitted. Especially since she now had a best friend she had to belong, she couldn't leave Jasper, she promised not to and she meant it.

Corbin

Jasper heard her words and sighed softly while turning to face her, whispering. "I won't let them take you away from me." He smiled then looked around at the other boats. It seemed that no one else was as close as him and Dyiashia was. He turned to her again and smiled brightly while wrapping his arm around her and bringing her closer to him. "We're almost there." He spoke softly towards her while seeing the beautiful Hogwarts castle before them. It was an awe inspiring thing to see up close. Jasper laughed as he clinched Dyiashia's hand tight from the nerves that were churning up inside of him. "Sorry." He whispered then loosened his grip some while the boats came to a complete halt. Jasper got off first then helped Dyiashia get off. "Wow. Isn't it beautiful?" He said. His eyes were wide the whole entire time. His reaction was mind blowing. Jasper crept his eyes over to Dyiashia to see her reaction as well.

Dyiashia

She smiled at him squeezing his hand, feeling reassured that no one would force her out of Hogwarts.She grinned at him looking  into his eyes and leaned against him "See we're the only best friends here." She told him no longer worried about losing Jasper's friendship, they would be a force to reckon with if anyone tried to separate them. "I can't wait till we get there! Hogwarts: A History said there are ghosts and talking portraits, did you know the ceiling in the great hall is charmed to show the outside.?" She rattled off what she learned stopping at her first view of Hogwarts, staring at the beautiful castle in amazement. She didn't even acknowledged his sorry mostly because she didn't mind. She smiled "thanks Jasper." she told him as he helped her from the boat which was probably a good thing since one boy already fell on his way out of the boats."it really is,I'm going to like it here i just know i am." Unlike Jasper her eyes weren't wide but they started at the castle in a trance of wonder and excitement. She gripped his hand pulling them inside the building with the other kids, and she for once felt like she belonged, like she was home. "Who ever goes first the other follow into that house, promise me." She demanded clinging to his arm

Corbin

"You are welcome."

Jasper told her after she gave him thanks for helping her off of the boat. He tried his best not to laugh at the boy that had fell but had no time since Dyiashia was basically pulling him inside of the building. His eyes danced over towards her as everything she said about the place was true, well they haven't been to the great hall yet but had a feeling that they were going to be getting there very soon. His ears twitched when he heard Dyiashia speak again. "I promise." He said softly while clinging his arm back with hers. 'Welcome to Hogwarts.' He heard many of the pictures say as he glanced at them then raised a brow. "I often wonder how do they get the pictures to talk. Are they charmed as well?" Jasper said while looking at the pictures and not paying attention to where he was going as he bumped into someone. "Excuse me, Sir."

When the gentleman turned around, he wore glasses upon his eyes, had long, grayish white locks of hair - On top of his head and his beard. He wore a long blue robe with a cone hat to match. Everyone gasped at the man then started whispering. "Who is that?" Jasper softly asked towards Dyiashia. He didn't know much about Hogwarts but was certain that Dyiashia knew exactly who this male was.

Dyiashia

She nodded satisfied that they would go to the same house.She glanced at the portraits amazed, she knew they could talk but hearing seeing it for yourself was two different things. "Actually a talented painter paints them first then there are charms placed on them, there's one for them to talk and there's another for them to be able to remember everything before they knew before they died. Dyiashia stumbled in Jasper, stepping on his foot. "Sorry Jass." She muttered and gaped.

She turned to Jasper excited,"you just bumped into Albus Dumbledore, he's the Headmaster, a grand sorcerer
Supreme Mugwump, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, and he's also has an Order ff Merlin: First Class. He's said to be as powerful as Merlin." She whispered to her friends so no one would think he was ignorant. All the whispers stopped when one girl screamed after she seen a group of ghosts float through the wall. She shook her head and gripped his hand as they were lead to the great hall. "Jass did you hear that professor she said our houses were like family, that makes us family." She whispered to him excited