Seeking Rules-based RPG without a PG-13 Limit

Started by atenai, September 17, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

By the way, I am okay with BoEF, and have it, if folks want to use that.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Countdown0

I don't have BoEF, but I don't have a problem with things from it being included, and I have access to it online. That is assuming I'm included in the game.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Ixy

It looks like this might be taking shape.  If you're set on a specific campaign setting and a small-group size, I would be interested in applying.

Tamhansen

Please see the following.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185328.0 OoC thread

I've also made a proper recruiting thread specifically for this game. Characters will not be chosen on a first come first served basis. I will confer with Atenai on who gets to join her merry band of heroes.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185332.0
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Tamhansen

Quote from: RubySlippers on September 17, 2013, 10:50:35 PM
Now to roll dice or not to roll dice for ability scores that is the question, is it nobler in the way of gaming to roll or not to roll?  :D

Depends on starting level I might have my character start as a virgin.  ;D

Not to roll. To promote equality and harmony you get a 40 point standard point buy. And yes L1 That will give everyone more chance to develop in game

Quote from: Ixy on September 17, 2013, 11:03:10 PM
It looks like this might be taking shape.  If you're set on a specific campaign setting and a small-group size, I would be interested in applying.

Setting will be Forgotten realms, Waterdeep to start. If you wish to join, and this goes for everyone please give us a concept in the recruiting thread.
ons and offs

Kunoichi

Quote from: Katataban on September 17, 2013, 10:28:57 PM
I think you Kunoichi and ruby were the only ones confirmed so far.

...Actually, I'm afraid I won't be joining in your game. ^^; The character concept that I've got wouldn't be a good fit for it, unfortunately.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 17, 2013, 11:22:51 PM
...Actually, I'm afraid I won't be joining in your game. ^^; The character concept that I've got wouldn't be a good fit for it, unfortunately.

Too bad, but I understand. Perhaps another time.
ons and offs