A Game of Thrones: Intrigue at Ravensmoor Keep (CLOSED)

Started by Zillah, April 16, 2013, 03:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koekje

In case this is still open, I'd love to be a Hedge Knight, roaming the land for honor, glory, gold and womenfolk! It would give my character, a recent veteran of the battle of the Blackwater, a chance to recuperate and a job after fighting for Stannis.

It would mean that my character survived the fighting, but had no chance of going back after Stannis retreated. As a hedge knight it would mean that I could roam the lands to get away from the possiblity of falling into Lannister hands. And it would mean I have the combat experience to get a job? :)
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Marie Reynolds

Azzmeister, I would love  to have ties with your character maybe after being rescued and assigned to a female as a hand maiden we form a relationship and maybe through converting you to the worship of the Lord of the Light tries to bring you into the service of the women she is the Hand Maiden of would also prefer the role of  the one I serve be a female PC.

azzmeister89

not sure about the being converted thing, i'll have him keep the old gods because of his mother and maybe your character is trying to convert him after being shown him in the fires or something

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

azzmeister89

Marie Reynolds

So any of the women players like a Red Priestess Hand Maiden.

Odanrav

If this game is still looking for more I'd be interested since it's going in a freeform direction (for the most part). And if a similiar role hasn't been taken by anyone yet, I think I would enjoy being a squire to Manfred or somebody else like that.

Zillah

After careful consideration, I've decided not to move forward with running this particular group RP at this time. A number of other RL issues and concerns are taking up the majority of my free time at this time, and I wouldn't be able to give this new RP the attention it deserves at its inception to potentially make it as good as it could be.

However, I'm placing this "on hold" for now - should things clear up, I'll reopen this interest thread, and contact those who've expressed interest to let them know.

My thanks to everyone who's expressed interest in this RP, and my sincerest apologies for disappointing you all. Some great character ideas were discussed here, and I hope that they can all be used someday.

As has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, though, "Game of Thrones" is quite popular - I'm sure that other experienced and extremely capable GMs will choose to run a RP for it at some point.

I'm locking this thread down now, until such time that I have more time and can restart it. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks again,

-Z