Sweet Excess [ EX ]

Started by Hemingway, June 20, 2010, 02:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Well, it's Sunday evening, and I've gone from having absolutely no spare time at all, to having nothing to do, and that's when my weird RP ideas surface.

Here's what I'm in the mood for; something involving either demons ( succubi, incubi ) and humans, or a pair of demons ( or more - that's a recurring theme here ). It can be either F/F or M/F, my only preference being that in the case of M/F, I play the dominant male character. It could go several ways, but seeing as it's going to involve sexual demons, and the title talks about excess, expect a lot of sex, a lot of everything. I'm virtually without limits in this, and even the things I list as maybes in my on/off list would be no problem. It's encouraged, even.

I have very few specific ideas, so the particulars can be worked out later on. If it sounds interesting at all, why not let me know? I mean, come on, I'm no mind reader!

Unfortunately no longer looking for this in particular! Too many people, too few ideas!

Sapphic Addict

>:)  Noob here very, VERY interested in the idea of an F/F, especially as a demonic creature. My own EX passions rather swing that way, including shapeshifting as is needed to make things more... ahem... interactive.