what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

ugly blue sweats that have paint on them and a pair of too big t-shirts and a charcoal grey hoodie - i am the picture of glamor :P
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Dreamweaver

Sweats, hoodie, moccasins.  boxer briefs.

Bliss

Black boatneck knit cotton tunic with 3/4 sleeves and slits to accommodate the fact that yay, I have hips; A shimmery plum skirt in stretchy ribbed material that hugs all the way to the ankles, with a slit in the back that rises almost to the knee. Black stockings, green round-toe double strap high heels. Hair is pulled back from the sides to a ponytail over the rest of my hair at the nape of my neck.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Still unbeatable both in clothing taste and item description, eh Bliss?

Red tee (I've got four of them; I'm hoping for an interesting planetside expedition at least once in my life) and blue levises. Black socks and boxer. I can't recall last time I owned either of the latter item types in another color...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

bluejay

a faded blue baby-tee with the fraggle rock gang on it. old worn out blue shorts and a fuzzy blue house coat. ..oh and striped knee socks  ;D

Don't be jealous, I am gorgeous!

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Lithos

Boxers... and that's about it

Black ones <3
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Bliss

I'm wearing The Dress today; it's been oft-mentioned in this thread before, with white stars scattered across black, black netting underneath, and white straps and neckline edging.

It's too cold for just the dress, no matter now nicely the straps show off my tattoo - so I'm wearing a soft, snugglywarm Geoffrey Beene sweater over it. My hair is still damp from this morning's shower, curling as it dries.

No outfit is complete without the shoes, and once again I'm wearing my green round-toe high heeled doulbe straps with the leather-capped heel.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

*squees*

The Dress!

The Hair!

The Shoes!

It's The Bliss!

*dies happy*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

The shoes, the shoes, just for yous. *wink*

What's on your bod, miss Mae?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Today...

Slate gray, flat front trousers that have an extra-wide waistband and sit low on the hips (always with the low rise stuff... no Jessica Simpson mistakes here!).  The top is a white, tuxedo style button-up shirt with the frilly ruffles on the front.  It's unbuttoned to just above the cleavage and because it's COLD outside (it's all relative y'know!), I've pulled on fire-engine red scoop neck long sleeve shirt over it.

Completed with black high-heeled, square toe, side zip knee-high boots and silver hoop earrings about the circumference of a half-dollar lined inside and out with clear swarovsky crystals. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

consortium11

About half a suit... I got bored halfway through changng into different clothes and got bored...

WyldRanger

*adores the shoes of Bliss and boots of Maeven*

Standard wear from me. Relaxed fit, wore blue jeans. Brown warm slippers, grey Red Wings shirt, with a green flannel unbuttoned shirt over....cause it's COLD!

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Chou chou rheastar

Uhh currently I'm wearing a pair of plaid mens sleep pants, and a white tank top! And messy bed hair with my glasses sliding off my nose.

Aleksandr

Actually, nothing! I don't sleep wearing clothes. *nods*
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Chou chou rheastar

white tank top and dark blue pj shorts with gold stars on them and an Alaska zip up sweat shirt

Bliss

Fitted black long-sleeve v-neck stretch cotton shirt over a knee-length black pencil skirt with a little corset-style ribbon lacing at the top of the back. Green round-toe high heel double-strap shoes. Hair is up in a twist with a pointy silver stabbityclip with floral carving in it.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kroduk

Sonic the Hedgehog T-shirt over dog tags, ripped up blue jeans, and a pair of beat up combat boots that I really need to get around to replacing.
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

ashia starstreak

I feel awkward writing mine *inspects self* wow..um...okay..I'll just say "I'm color blind"  *snickers*

PINK brand hoodie, color = pink
Bright yellow pj bottoms that have a hole in the thigh *covers hole* but you don't know that..

What can I say? I love color :P

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Kroduk

I think pink and yellow is a perfectly acceptable combination.
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

Paradox

Brown leather shoes, tan corduroy pants, brown leather belt, brown dress shirt unbuttoned, gold chain over my exposed chest..I should be wearing a white undershirt, but fuck it-- it's a real nice day, and I worked my ass off for these muscles, so why not let them show?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Dawg

A pair of brown lace up Merrill's, Blue Levi relaxed fit jeans with a brown leather silver tipped leather belt and a green wool pullover sweater.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kroduk

Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you

Mithlomwen

A towel at the current moment
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...