News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

World of Zhor (NC, exotic)

Started by Rune, April 30, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

I tried to get this game started a while ago but real life caused me to pull out prematurely. There was some interest in the game so I thought I would give it a prod to see if there was any life in the idea.

World of Zhor

Unknown to most people, the Earth has a sister planet in a far away system. This planet is called Zhor. It is similar to Earth in environment and life forms. There are even humans living on Zhor, having been relocated there ages ago

Zhor is under the control of the sorcerer-gods. These beings are not human. They do not care about the plight, the politics or the lives of the humans living on Zhor. They are content to stay isolated where they can concentrate on their experiments.

In order to keep the humans under their control, the sorcerer-gods keep the technology of Zhor at a primitive level.; only occasionally sharing their 'magic' with the local warlords.

The sorcerer-gods know of Earth. Although Earth has little to offer the technologically superior sorcerer-gods, Earth does offer one resource desired by the people of Zhor... slaves. The people of Earth are known to be more submissive and weak than the people of Zhor. As such, they are highly desired.

Notes:

This game is based very loosely on some of the ideas presented in the Gor novels. There are masters and slaves set in a barbaric culture. Warlords fight for dominance even as they teach those weaker than themselves their proper place.

In addition to humans, there are a couple other races. The sorcerer gods are not available as player characters. Ogrons are large muscular giants reminiscent of the ogres of myth. Elders are a tall, lithe race that have started to understand the magic of the sorcerer gods. Other races are possible (furries) and should be approved before being introduced into the game.

I will need both masters/mistresses, enforcers and slaves.

More notes:

Ruhk Serum

Ruhk Serum is given to all natives at the time of their coming of age. It is also given to slaves of Earth when they are brought to Zhor.

The serum has several effects. First, it slows the aging process. Men who are in their fifties and sixties are often as fit as Earth men in their thirties. Second, the serum transforms the drinker into a form of physical perfection. In addition to longevity, the imbiber also develops an immunity to most disease and infection.

The form the imbiber takes is dependent upon the type of serum. There are separate serums for men, women and futa. It is possible for a man to be given the serum of a woman or a futa and be changed as a result.

The serum is closely guarded by the sorcerer-gods. Typically a person only takes the serum once. Taking the serum more than once results in extremely heightened sexual urges and desire. Those who have taken the serum more than once are referred to as 'ruhk slaves' and are highly prized for their lustful needs.

Character Creation

We can discuss if you prefer the games to be system based or freeform.

Kyra tg

Sounds good. Sign me up please.

Muse

I always thought this idea was pretty fun.  I'd especially love adding a few system elements too it while keeping it nice and sexy.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Wenterburn

I am very keen, please. :)

EDIT: Preemptively I should flag, I'd prefer to play a man turned into a female slave

Kadigan

I'd be interested, but not so much in a system.

Kyra tg

Keeping the system to a minimum or none works best for me

Rune

It sounds like there is some interest and people prefer freeform. Next we need to decide upon actual characters. If everyone wants to be a slave girl, it could get one sided very fast.

zergmuncher

Definitely interested here. Would love to play a female slave. Also big fan of no system.

Kyra tg

Hey, not sure where the plot would go on this yet. If you don't mind the following suggestions:

Pc party of warriors head out to kidnap princess/princessesof nearby kingdom to replace her with a spy. May have a volunteer already ruked to look like said princess / princesses. The princess /princesses could be a pc as well. The kidnappers could use serum on her / them to make her / them obey and spill secrets.  Some kidnappers could get caught and interrogated by the princesses suitor... Another pc. The fake princess gets the info and try to escape with the help of the other ruked girls. If they don't talk. The real princess/ princesses could escape and return to unveil the spy. Then the big escape... Only one girl actually needs to escape in truth.

Quick plot... Which has a lot of potential to go sideways. No one may escape...

Kyra tg

Or whatever...

Interested to know what you had planned.

Rune

I had several ideas, but wanted to see what I had for a cast of characters first.

I do like your idea and may run a variation of it. I was thinking that the PC's are hired to infiltrate a rival city state. To get into the enemy warlord's good graces, they pose as slavers and slaves to help complete his harem and his arena.

Ascia

Interested, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Wenterburn

@Rune, might be a good time to suggest character sheets or master/mistress/slave/transformed-slave preferences, to get a rough idea of numbers.

Kyra tg

@Rune

If a male takes female serum is there any going back from female to male or are they stuck female for the rest of their life? There is impersonating slaves and ... Being a slave.

Max

Think you would be stuck as a female. 

Interested as a newly made female slave.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Wenterburn

Hello! Any progress on this, please? :)

Kyra tg

I'll offer to GM if anyone is interested.

Swordsman18

I would be willing to play a slaver or a slave, just up to what is needed if this is going to be run

Rune

I can run a slaver as long as I can run a slave as well. However, due to RL, I probably don't have time to GM this properly. Kyra, if you would like to take the reigns, it would be appreciated.

Kyra tg

Cool. Thanks Rune. As far as plot - posing as slaves and slavers to get into the enemy city state and spy works. Will flesh out the home and enemy city states. King Salam the righteous of the neighbouring city state Wala has just died. Given the longevity of Zhorian rulers this is a major event. There are whispers that his son, Zekiel the third, nicknamed the snake, has assassinated his father. A number of other nobles with loyalties to the former king have been brought up on charges and ruked. Others have gone missing and there is a general air of fear. Zekiel's reputation of excess, debauchery and irrationally impetuous behaviour are causing concern in the players city state of Calmis.

To celebrate his coronation Zekiel has declared a week of festivities and is sparing no expense in winning over the populace of his city. Evidently his advisor Ghas is kerbing some of Zekiel's actions.

Character sheets then.

Before
Name
Personality

After (if relevant)
Name
Personality

Skills
Strengths
Weaknesses

Ons
Offs

sansa

Book marking this and making a character soon!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

catherinehellfire

Well I'm definitely interested and bookmarking.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Rune

Before
Name Curtis
Age 44
Appearance: Heavy set man, tall and rugged looking
Personality: Curtis was always known as a bit of a teddy bear. He looked rugged and strong, but was kind and compassionate. When discovered by slavers from Zhor, he was initially considered to fight in the arena. But due to his compassionate nature, he refused to kill. As punishment, he was given the serum and is to be sold as a pleasure girl.

After
Name: Caress
Appearance: Caress is a dark haired, voluptuous beauty. (See image below)
Personality: Caress is still sweet and compassionate. She is having trouble fighting the new urges her new body presents. Once she gives in she will be a very pleasing slave. At this time, she has been untouched by men.

Skills: Dancing, Serving,
Strengths: Has a natural talent for oral pleasure
Weaknesses: Easily succumbs to her own pleasure. Weak. Easily controlled and dominated.

Ons; Bondage, BJ, Forced Sex, Humiliation
Offs: Pain, scat, Pee, Torture, Tickling

Wenterburn

Preference: Slow emasculation and blossoming of womanhood, please.

Before
Name Guldan -
Age 34
Appearance: Bald, tall, scrawny man, with long, bony fingers and very thin skin.
Personality: Guldan serves as one of Ghas' servitors, a good man with words and traps, and a quick wit. Though sickly and skinny, he relies on his planning and knowledge to make himself useful. He agrees with Ghas and disapproves of Zekiel's actions, and intends to tell him so at the Pit Fight with that new slave, Curtis.

After
Name: Naiad
Appearance: Naiad has light hair and remains diminutive in frame, aside from her generous curves and soft skin.
Personality: Naiad remains frail and weak of body, but without Guldan's position or access to traps is rendered little more than a slave.

Skills: Dancing, Serving,
Weaknesses: Easily succumbs to her own pleasure. Weak. Easily controlled and dominated. Easily overcome physically.

Ons; Bondage, Forced Sex, Humiliation
Offs: Human waste, Torture, Tickling

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kyra tg

Rune - excellent. Five smiley slave tattoos.

Wenterburn - also vundebar - but will Curtis be Caress as the game starts - or not - Rune? Firing up the branding iron for the stamp of approval.

All and sundry- Personally I'm a fan of rather quick Tf's. But I aim to help make becoming a slave a fun experience. So depending on the dosage Ruhk serum can take a scant few hours where the victim is unconscious (or awake / semi-lucid) or be a slow drawn out week long affair where the victim is fully aware of the slow emasculation and blossoming of womanhood. Please indicate your preferences.