A Symphonic Idea [MxMxM Group]

Started by Vael the Destroyer, July 19, 2013, 01:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

The year is 2133, the world has been ravaged by nuclear warfare and few humans are left. Most of the humans that are left on Earth were driven crazy and mutated, becoming a variety of flesh hungry mutants that rape and pillage their way across the wastelands of the world, collecting food and human prizes to either keep around as sex slaves or for food. One of these captives is a young man, taken when he was fourteen years old and has lived the past four years with the sex driven, deformed nuclear vikings that will stop at nothing to get what they want. One night it goes to far though, and with all of the strength he has in his body he kills his captors and leaves, badly wounded and exhausted in the middle of a desert with nobody to heal or save him.

Up in the sky there is a settlement of mutation free humans that escaped in several special made space ships to carry the more 'privileged' humans to safety where they would live out the rest of their lives in a colony made out of the same ships they went to space in a hundred years earlier. Two of those residents are space mercenaries, paid by the new world government to go on routine clean up missions on Earth so they can rid the Earth of these mutated beasts that make it impossible to inhabit the wastelands for more than a few days at a time. As these two mercenaries close in on the location of their next clean up, they find a group of bodies instead and follow a small trail of blood until they find the male, passed out and near death in the sand. The two of them nurse him back to health and bring him along with them, getting closer to each other in the process and the desire that has been burning between them for years in their partnership. They also start to care about the younger male as well, finding out that sometimes love comes in packs of three, even during the fight of their lives.

So... Yeah. That's my idea. I want it to be a good balance between action and the slow build of physical attraction between the three of them. Ideally I'd like there to be either two doms and one sub or one dom, one switch, and one sub. Preferably I'd like to be one of the Mercenaries but I'm willing to play the captured guy as well. I will either be playing switch or sub depending on what everyone else wants. Also, the story is up for changes if you'd like to point an idea out or throw something in that you think would work better. If interested, please just send me a pm and we can talk about it. :)

- Symphony