Crazy Clown seeks Partners! - M seeking F characters

Started by The Clown Prince, June 20, 2010, 10:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Clown Prince

Despite what is on the list below, I'm open to hear any ideas that might fall within my O/O's. All I ask is that if you PM me that you have an idea, or a way to elaborate one of the prompts below, in mind. If it's on the list, and not already taken, consider it something that I would like to do. I'm not going to waste my time in listing things I don't want to play.

NOTE: I do not play weak male characters. If you play with me, and I fall into a submissive role, expect a good amount of breaking will be needed before my characters consider submission.

Story Ideas:

Lovechess- There is something amazingly sexy about a woman that can hold her own in a game of chess. Lovechess takes that a step further by having the pieces, quite literally, take each other. This idea can be played out one of two ways, or possibly both. The first being that the characters are playing the game across from one another. This would make the actions of the pieces more of a foreplay for later events. Perhaps there is a bet between them? The other idea is to actually play -as- the pieces. My character being the black queen and your character the white one (Though a female), both vying for dominance over one another and the board.

Dante's Inferno:Lust- For those of you that have played the game, you know how damningly erotic the first layer of hell appears to Dante. A tower in the shape of a phallus, topless Cleopatra with tongues for nipples, and those devilish temptresses that just want to kill you. My interest is in someone taking up the role of one such temptress. In the game, these appear as topless beauties that can move with a quickness and slice you up in a heartbeat. On top of that, they have an appendage that can be shot forth from their crotch to ensnare their target. Name of the game? Kill Dante.

Erotic Wrestling- As the title suggests, it's wrestling with a completely new level of eroticism. Sex is more powerful than muscles in this ring where women have an equal chance at beating their muscular male counterparts.

Forgotten Realms- Drow or Dwarf, I'm interested in playing as either. And before you ask, no, my drow are evil. With that said, if I play as a drow it will be an evil character (likely a psionicist) and I'd like to pair him up with a mischief-making female. If I play as a dwarf, I'm looking for a good-aligned female to do a bit of globetrotting. I'm really not going to elaborate much more on this here, but know that I plan for a lengthy story for any that delve into this idea. Have no fear though, there will still be sex.

Forgive me, Mother- I've had this image in my head of Vhaeraun hanging from Lloth's web for a -really- long time now. Most of my drow males tend to follow Vhaeraun as I can't bring myself to play a submissive one. (You have no idea how weird it is that I'm unable to play a submissive anything.) I'm looking for someone to take up the mantle of Lloth, who has recently captured her son and seeks to realign his goals with her own. Only a talented domme that knows when to implement pain and pleasure need apply. I truly expect her to act like the goddess she is, even if happen to really dislike her.

Cleopatra- Just how did a young woman not only control her own empire, but manage to convert two Romans to her cause? I don't know, but I sure as hell want to find out. I'm looking for someone to play across either Caesar or Mark Antony, though I would prefer the latter, as we play out Cleopatra's trips to Rome in hopes of enlisting their aid.

Batman/The Joker- I list both of these together because they're obviously from the same world. For Batman, I'm looking for someone to play either Harley, Ivy, or Catwoman. I'm looking for a story with a setup working against the Bat in hopes of finally wearing down his armor. For Joker, I'd like someone to play as Harley. I should note my version of The Joker is highly abusive both physically and psychologically to the little jester gal. Batman will likely have a deeper story as I like to play as normal Bruce as well, while Joker will be more smut based.

Tyrone: Demon Hunter Extraordinaire-  It's the 21st century, demons lurk about the shadows of the world and their presence is starting to be felt in day to day life. Thankfully, a group of humans has dedicated their lives to tracking and killing the beasts. One such man is Tyrone, who is sent off to New York City to deal with an apparent demon who's gotten a bit cocky. He arrives to the many praises of the catholic bishops as they explain that so many of their brothers have already been claimed by the demon, but they know not what it looks like. It takes Tyrone all of five minutes, and a quick glance at the demon writhing on the altar, to determine their problem. A succubus. Her looks and personality are up for discussion, though her motivations should be clear!

Mortal Kombat- As the title suggests, I'm -very- interested in any games that have to do with the females from this series! The highest points going to Kitana, Jade, and Mileena. Expect Snuff as something to be included.

Bayonetta- I only just found this game, but uh... wow? I'm not sure what to do with her beyond having her fuck and kill some angels. I'd be interested in playing Luka as well, if more of a romance interests my partner.  C'mon though, long-legged sexy chick that gets nude when she attacks? What's not to love.

NEW!!!Wanted: Model (Apply within)- A photographer, my character, is down on his luck and about to lose his studio, if it can even be called that. His small shop is buried down the side corridor of a sprawling mall and sees little business. A friend from college, who's doing much better off, pulls some strings to get him a chance to save himself by doing a photoshoot for a new product the friend is promoting. Now, the upstart just needs to find someone willing to model the new, secret, product. (Actual results/relationships are up for talks. Romance possible)

NEW!!!Foul Trouble- The setting for this game would be in the near-future. Professional sports have been on the decline for almost a decade due to union strikes, team scandals, and negative media attention as a whole. Basically, if you've seen Basketball (and pity on those of you that haven't), you have a general idea of what's going on with sports. Instead of combining sports, they decide to mix in a bit of what everyone loves into the existing sports, sex. The first league to get the treatment is the NBA.
Teams are reduced to 5 players a piece, and cheerleaders take up a new role in addition to spurring the crowd. They are now the penalty in the event a player should commit a foul. If a foul is committed, the player is forced to set in "Foul Trouble" for a certain amount of time. It starts at 2 minutes for the first foul, and is increased by 1 for each additional one incurred by a player. If a player climaxes during Foul Trouble, he's removed from the game permanently. (Obviously has a fair bit of smut, would be interested to hear how to make it have more substance.)
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

HotCurryPie

I am a huge fan of the series Rome....so count me interested in Cleopatra!

Host of Seraphim

Joker/Harley is the hottest pairing ever.

I'm not very interested in smut-based games, though... meh... check out my O/Os and such and pm me if you're interested in working something out!  ;)
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

The Clown Prince

Opening this thread up again. PM me for more details on any story prompt or if you have your own!

The Clown Prince

The new Mortal Kombat is out and I'm looking for some one-shots to see how creative people can be with killing off my characters! Canon characters are a must.

The Clown Prince

Open again. Bayonetta added. Other prompts still available!

The Clown Prince