Seeking BBC Sherlock! [Mult. Charas, m/m, m/f and f/f Listed]

Started by Faustus, September 02, 2013, 01:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faustus

Welcome to a little thread known as “Faustus has an obsession she isn't comfortable with admitting all the time and decided she wanted to convert enough people that she made a separate thread for it”.

Or, in simpler terms, Faustus is currently seeking a few BBC Sherlock games to entertain her.

I may supply a few ideas here, but whatever you want to bring to the table will be greatly appreciated. Instead, I will spend this thread stating which characters I am able to play, who I would be interested in seeing opposite them, etc. I'll try to make this as aesthetically pleasing as possible and provide as thorough of a coverage of my desires as I can. Like what you see, or get bunnied to play? Goodness, please PM me straight away! I'm eagerly awaiting you!

For further notes on me as a writer, my schedules and so on, please see the links in my signature. When in doubt? Ask!

Character Name : Sherlock Holmes
Preferred Sexuality : None. Available in the Hetero/Homo/Ace variety.
Available to Genderbend? God yes. I would love to play a female!Sherlock.
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Usually a switch with bottom/submissive tendencies in homosexual relationships, neutral in heterosexual.

Looking to play opposite : John Watson, Jim Moriarty, Charles Augustus Magnusson, Mycroft Holmes, Greg Lestrade, Molly Hooper, Irene Adler, Sebastian Moran, Victor Trevor, Sebastian Wilkes, Raz and Anderson.
Not Looking For : Sally Donovan, Mary Morstan, Mrs. Hudson
Original Characters Accepted? Original Male Characters are, but not Female.

Available for Canon? Of course.
Available for AUs? Yes! I love AUs.

Character Name : Mycroft Holmes
Preferred Sexuality : Homosexual only, please, if non-genderbent.
Available to Genderbend? Yes! I have a fierce fem!Mycroft that would love to see a few men...
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Bottom/Submissive is my preference for homosexual relationship. Fem!Dom may be achieved if he is genderbent.

Looking to play opposite : Greg Lestrade, John Watson, Sherlock Holmes, Jim Moriarty, Anthea and Charles Augustus Magnusson.
Not Looking For : Women. Edit: An exception will be made for Anthea.
Original Characters Accepted? Yes, in the form of Original Male Characters. Considering the sexuality, Females would be useless here.

Available for Canon? Yep.
Available for AUs? Please and thank you, go right ahead!

Character Name : John Watson
Preferred Sexuality : Bisexual, though I can play him as completely Hetero/Homo.
Available to Genderbend? I've never tried this with John, but I could be convinced into it.
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Top/Dom. I like my John's a bit aggressive and enjoy playing them that way.

Looking to play opposite : Sherlock Holmes, Sebastian Moran, Mycroft Holmes, Greg Lestrade, Mary Morstan, Molly Hooper.
Not Looking For : Sally Donovan, Mrs. Hudson
Original Characters Accepted? Yes, of both varieties. I would be careful if I was a female, though. Canon girls have this awful habit of dying. Its a disease. Be careful.

Available for Canon? Sure thing!
Available for AUs? Definitely.

Character Name : James “Jim” Moriarty
Preferred Sexuality : The entire spectrum – Everything from Heterosexual to Homosexual.
Available to Genderbend? Oh yessss. Feel free to give me an excuse!
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Depends on the day and his mood. He can go between super!sub bottom to power bottom, then extreme sadistic dom in the blink of an eye.

Looking to play opposite : Sebastian Moran, Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft Holmes, Charles Augustus Magnusson, Molly Hooper, Irene Adler, John Watson, Anderson, Victor Trevor
Not Looking For : Greg Lestrade, Sally Donovan
Original Characters Accepted? Sure, possibly. Hit me up with an interesting enough character and he might entertain it.

Available for Canon? Of course!
Available for AUs? Yes, please. I do so love a good AU.

Character Name : Richard Brook
Preferred Sexuality : Homosexual. You will not really get him as Heterosexual. Even if working with a woman he will still be very, very bisexual.
Available to Genderbend? Sure thing.
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Bottom/Submissive. He is quite an unassuming person that its hard to imagine him in control of anything.

Looking to play opposite : Jim Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Sebastian Moran
Not Looking For : Mycroft Holmes, Greg Lestrade
Original Characters Accepted? Why not?

Available for Canon? Yes.
Available for AUs? Of course!
A Note about Richard : Richard Brook is only pseudo-canon. Please specify when requesting him which you're looking for – His canon self (Which was, as far as we know, just Jim Moriarty messing with people), My headcanon (in which Richard is the third James in the Moriarty family – as Conan Doyle said there were three – but changed his name. Is also Jim's twin), or an AU.

Character Name : Molly Hooper
Preferred Sexuality : Heterosexual, though if asked I could probably produce a homosexual relationship for her and Irene.
Available to Genderbend? Hell, why not? Sure.
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Molly is super mousy by nature, so probably very bottom-y/submissive-y in relationships (unless working with an AU where she and Moriarty are working together. Then that changes).

Looking to play opposite : Sherlock Holmes, Jim Moriarty, John Watson, Greg Lestrade, Irene Adler
Not Looking For : N/a
Original Characters Accepted? Both Male and Female Original Characters will be considered for Molly.

Available for Canon? Yep!
Available for AUs? As with everyone else, yes she is.

Character Name : Anthea (Real Name Unknown) - Also known as "that really pretty woman Mycroft keeps around"
Preferred Sexuality : Either/Or. I can play her in either direction.
Available to Genderbend? Certainly!
Preferred Role in Relationship (“Top” “Bottom” Etc) Aggressive female - Willing to take control, but also willing to give it up. Could be anything, so I'll label her a Switch?

Looking to play opposite : Mycroft Holmes (this is my ONE PAIR with Mycroft and a woman), John Watson, Gregory Lestrade. . . ? Give me options, I might take them.
Not Looking For : Sherlock Holmes.
Original Characters Accepted? Yes, they are!

Available for Canon? Verily!
Available for AUs? Of course!

I am currently leaving this very open-ended for potential players and have provided the mere bare-bones for others. Know that I will play just about any plot, any Alternate Universe, any anything unless I have made specific remarks against it. These muses just won't stop biting at my ankles until they get further attention than what they are.

They feel neglected, the poor things.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Faustus

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

rou

Oh My Gosh. You have no clue how much I would love to do this if only I had any confidence in my ability to play canon characters. I would be so enthralled by John Watson opposite a gender-bent Sherlock, but I'd be terrified to play either character.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me stalk your RP. >>

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

Faustus

May 17th, 2015

Just a friendly bump, since I am actively seeking games again - Including from this particular fandom. *u*