brotherly love (Gentle Eyes and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 04, 2009, 05:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gentle Eyes

She didn't want to answer HIM, she had enough. 'Go away.' she thought to herself. 'You hate me so go away I get it alright...You win I'll leave.' as she thought again sobbing in total fustration.

darkvamplips

He knew where she went. He went there when he wanted to think things through. Slowly he walked over to her not wanting to hurt her this way. "Let me explain things please."
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Gentle Eyes

"Now..*SOB* you want to *SOB* explain things. You *SOB* seem pretty *SOB* determined to me that *SOB* you hate *SOB* me." she told him wanting to run away from him as fast as her legs could carry her but she just turned from him...'I hate you!' she thought to herself as the breeze came through revealing the moonlight.

darkvamplips

He winced almost as he read her thoughts about the fact of him hating her. He stopped a good ten feet from where she was and sighed. "My sister died and I'm afraid...." His voice cut off and then he took a deep breath. "Of the same thing happening to you."
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

"...." she was silent....then quitely spoke.."Hehehe! And I thought I was the only one thinking that..." slightly a little bit cheered up then looking up at the moon "I lost my parents also BUT I told my mom that I would not cry anymore and live on her memory pulling down to the deep depth of saddness. That was why I came so hyperly happy to your house...I wanted to cry just like you locking my heart in my own room also...But I told her I wouldn't...I would try it here...But I can't try it here if you won't let me..." she finally stood up her face drentched in tears and her eyes puff with redness looking at him as the moon light hit her back and the side of her face. As she started to head to the top of the bridge wondering what he would say next.

darkvamplips

He could sense the tears on her face and sighed hearing the words come from her mouth. "I am sorry you lost your parents. Do you understand why I am like this thought?" He crossed his arms gently over his chest wanting to make sure she understood this. He was already feeling protective of her. Maybe if she stayed around him for the first little bit he would stop feeling so bad.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

"Yeah I...know.." she grabbed him and hugged him close to her crying on his shoulder kind of relieved also..

darkvamplips

He tightened up as she hugged him and did not hug her back. He couldn't bring himself to do it yet.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

She let go of him sighed and said, "Lets go home..." as she started to head back to the house and entered the door she could see his mother waiting there for them. She was very concerned now..."I...I'm.." she just couldn't bring herself to say I'm sorry to her...She was still a bit concerned herself with him the worst thing she hated about him is that he was dragging her to his level of saddness.

His mother looked at her and smiled and at her son as well. "Lets just get you both to bed."

darkvamplips

"Yeah let's go." He said as he walked beside her being careful nothing was around. Why was he being like this to her? She would just die anyway soon. That was what he was thinking anyway. Soon they were in the house and he walked upstairs to his room knowing his sister would be there shortly.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

She came into his room after speaking with his mother a bit and began to move things around in his room not wanting to upset him again she place somethings on his dresser and near the wall being very careful..The she outspreaded the mattress on the floor..."Uh..Good night...and please try not get some sleep also..Maybe your sister will talk to you there or you can talk to her there *Yawn* that...is..where..I talk..to mo..zzzz!"

darkvamplips

He listened to what she had to say and when she was asleep he turned toward her. What was going on? He was feeling protective of her. Sighing he watched her sleep in case something happened to her. That only lasted for so long soon he was falling asleep and slightly snoring.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

She got up the next day and took care of the mattress...She smiled at him "Strange he was turned away from me last night..." she headed out his room and into her to put something on for the school day. She was surpised to learn around here she would have to wear a school uniform of a brown jacket and a gray skirt also tieing her hair back into a ponytail.

darkvamplips

A few minutes later he awoke feeling that she was gone. "Shia?" He called out sitting up in bed starting to worry about the fact that she was gone.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

"Come on you two school awaiting.." his mother called down from down stairs.."Hurry up and get some breakfest before you got to go."

"Yes Mame.."Shia told her as she came down stairs in her school uniform sat down and had some cold cereal.

darkvamplips

He rolled his eyes at his mother and got dressed slowly. Soon he was downstairs in his uniform and sat at the table to have something to eat. "Mom I'll be home later tonight. Going out with some of my friends after school."

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

She looked at him "Well, if your going out I would like you to take Shia with you so she can get to know our town better."

Shia was interested in that but she was also concerned with HIS answer. "I don't mind going with you IF you want me to go with you..." she asked him modestly.

darkvamplips

A roll of his eyes came as he knew their mother would ask that. He shuddered at the fact of 'their' mother. "But...." Starting to protest he quickly changed his mind because then he could keep an eye on her. But how would his friends act with him having a twin sister.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

His mother was giving him the scolding look again as a warning on to be nice to her.

Shia picked up her bag and headed off to school alone...Her head was down as she left for school..."I guess where back to square one again." she sighed again...

His mother was looking at him still sitting there the action of anger was starting to surface if he didn't run to catch up with her.

darkvamplips

A small sigh escaped his lips as he got up and grabbed his bags. He never walked to school but took his car. "Wait Shia." He called out to her before getting into his car. "You can ride with me." She has to understand how he feels this is going to take some time to get used to.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

"No No that alright go ahead..." she said to him with a fake smile as she continued to walk to school...As she began to approach school she found it stunning. "WOW!! Its huge!! So much bigger than my old school." she found the school fascinating "But I have a feeling the halls are going to be a pain." as she began to approach the school.. "I wonder where the principle office is since I need to check in."

darkvamplips

"Suit yourself." He got into his car and roared off down the road. Why would she not accept a ride from him? Oh well that was something he did not want to think about right now. The pack was on the seat beside him. At school he was quite popular and the girls loved him. Soon he parked his car and said hi to a bunch of people before he walked into the school.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

Feeling a bit lost in these vast hallways and hearing the first bell she couldn't help but sit on a bench until a teacher found her..

"Pardon me dear you look lost do you need some help finding your classroom." she asked her sweetly. The teacher had black hair and a sexy body sometimes she acted a little bit strange in frount of the students.

Shia looked at her and confessed she was lost and couldn't find her way to the principles office. "I'm feeling a bit silly wondering around like this."

She looked at her with a modest look in her eyes "Alright then please follow me."

Shia followed her to the principles office "Pardon me sir I'm new here I kind of got lost."

The principle looked at her and wondered where her brother was "Hmm! Where your brother wasn't he suppose to take you to school today." he asked her.

"I'll leave you two to it then bye bye now." as the black haired teacher left.

"Yes Sir, he was suppose too." she clenched her hand next to her heart. "But I really think its better if I just stay away from him. He always seems upset when I'm around him and very distant."

"Hmm, I see its to be expected he did lose his sister before you came here. He probably feel like your trying to replace his memory of her in his heart." he told her.

"Yes I know sir that is why I don't want to be around him. I feel I'll just be in his way." she told him modestly..

"Alright then lets forget all that and get you someone to show you around school." The principle then got on the phone to call one of the student councils members to show Shia around town. "Please have a seat until one of the student council members in YOUR class come for you."

She was delighted to hear that she was worried she was going to get lost again. "Thank you very much." as she sat down in the waiting room next to the principles office. Waiting for that person to come in the door.

darkvamplips

It turned out that they had the same classes well at least most of them anyway. The last of their classes was different. A lot of the girls watched as he walked to his locker
and spun the dial around with one finger. A few moments later he took the books out of his locker and then closed it again. Soon he was on his way to the room and sat down at the side of the room.

My request thread:

Gentle Eyes

Shia waited paintently for one of the school concil members to come..