Interest Check: X-men themed RP?

Started by Wolfy, October 30, 2010, 06:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I will play rogue have some of the candid characters for fun. Sorry it took me a bit to decide was just trying to get a feel for what everyone was playing I will post a profile up next chance I get.

Major Major

Hey, CurvyKitten?

Mind if I play a character who fancies yours?

CurvyKitten

you can fansy her all you like hun. Not promising she swoon right off thr bat...rogue is a touch stubbborn girl and doesnt swoon easily.

Isengrad

Ill get Seraphim  posted as soon as i have a good picture for him... hopefully I will be having fun with you guys soon.

original artwork by karabiner

CurvyKitten

ok working on my bio for rogue what time line we using so I know what age to make her? Was thinking early 20's maybe.

Primarch

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 07, 2010, 03:30:31 PM
ok working on my bio for rogue what time line we using so I know what age to make her? Was thinking early 20's maybe.

I would guess its a completely custom timeline. We've already got a Emma Frost/Warren Worthington child after being app'd, so either Rogue would have to be old enough for that whole thing to have gone on for (so she'd be quite beyond 20) or in this custom X-men alternate universe Rogue wasn't born until much later...or Emma and Warren were born earlier..or some happy medium.

Major Major

Hell for all we know it could be like the X-Men: Evolution episode where Magneto used the Project: Rebirth equipment that created Captain America to rejuvinate himself.

Primarch

Magneto has a hundred and one ways to rejuvenate himself......Rogue could probably get it from if he wanted. She could be all like "HEY! Magneto, I let you pop my cherry now gimme that rejunvinating stuff, you owe me!"

Well its not confirmed if he did, but it was implied by one writer.

CurvyKitten

She could have also gotten it from wolferine they were close...lol

yuna0417

Can we get something about the timeline.  I'm waiting on it so I can work on my bio.

Pockets

Definitely interested, irregardless of timeline.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Wolfy

The timeline is an alternate timeline, thus you're very free to make your character slot in wherever you wish.

yuna0417

What has and has not happened, what major 616 plotlines have occured in this timeline?  What haven't?

Pockets

Yuna raises a good point. At what major 616 event does this timeline diverge from mainstream? I'm more familiar with the comics around the Onslaught/Operation: Zero Tolerance. -feels old for remembering when that was the story arc of the month-
08/02 - New A/A Update

Writersblockade

*snickers* We could always say *bleep* it and go with Age of Apocalypse.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Karasu

oooh Sweet! X-men is always a fun thing to play ^^
Removed, due to vandalism.

yasarra

http://www.comicvine.com/

This place is very helpful, I've found.  And, I stopped reading X-Men when AoA came out. *cringes*

Ashes

I'd be interested in playing if there is still room. I'd go for an orginal character.

Major Major

Quote from: EroticWinged on November 08, 2010, 08:07:14 AM
My character will be female, lesbian, and like every one else in the universe, attracted to Rogue.

Seriously? She's that much an object of desire?

CurvyKitten

Major Major

Writersblockade

I'll have to pull back my interest on this one, at least for now. I'll try to keep an eye on it if I get a hankering later.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Primarch

Quote from: Major Major on November 09, 2010, 02:06:24 AM
Seriously? She's that much an object of desire?

Not really, its more of a fan thing. There's a lot of female characters that get more attention in the comics. Emma Frost, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk. Rogue & Gambit's relationship has always been so focused Rogue doesn't get very much attention from other characters. 

Pockets

Well Rogue is the ultimate wet dream. Hot as hell, but totally untouchable.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Major Major

Well, according to a comic-collecting friend of mine, at the moment she has concious control of her powers for now, so she can touch people without draining them. How long before it's retconned, I dunno, but nonetheless....