Predator Becomes the Prey (F/F -- Switch/Role-Reversal -- *NC*)

Started by PeachyPie, August 26, 2019, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

Two things before I get into the actual details.

First, if you like the idea but aren't into vampires or anything supernatural, that's totally fine. It's the role-reversal element that's key to this one for me.

Second, please only respond in PMs. It's easier for me.

The Predator Becomes the Prey

Our story is set in modern day United States, somewhere off the beaten path by the Colorado Rockies (this can be changed). Muse A (your character) is a hunter of so-called mythical creatures who specializes in vampires and werewolves. For the most part, I like to leave my partners characters' up to them, but I do want your character to be a ruggedly handsome, tough and masculine butch woman. Other than that, she's up to you. Of late, our beast-hunter has heard tales of a strange young woman who lives alone in her cottage just a few miles outside a cozy mountain village. This strange woman is Muse B (my character). She doesn't pay much attention to the locals, and they don't pay much attention to her, besides a few old kooks who like to tell their crazy stories and spread their silly rumours, each more disturbing than the last. Nobody listens to them to them, though, not until Muse A wanders into town one night and starts asking around. Soon, she confirms what she's long suspected: our strange young woman is a vampire.

So, gathering what supplies she needs, Muse A heads off to Muse B's cottage with plans to hunt and kill the vampire girl. Turns out, however, that Muse B isn't such an easy target. She learns of the hunter's plans beforehand and sets up an ambush. Muse A falls into the trap and is taken captive by our vampire girl. But our vampire girl is lonely, and she's never particularly liked killing humans. She keeps Muse A alive, locked up away in her cottage. She toys with her, spanks her, fucks her, dominates her. She's not particularly cruel, just . . . possessive. And there's far more to their time together than sex and domination. They get to know each other, vampire and hunter. They discover that they have many things in common. They're both outcasts; they're both alone in this world. Neither one has anyone to love or anyone to love her in return.

This goes on for a while. The vampire girl begins to truly fall for the hunter. She begins to trust her, perhaps too much. She lets her guard down. Muse A escapes.

But despite everything, Muse A finds that she's fallen for Muse B, too. She doesn't leave. But she's not interested in being a pet any longer. Muse A has always liked dominance; she's always liked being in control. And now she's going to show Muse B what it's like to be helpless, to be spanked, to be dominated. Muse B resists at first, and Muse A has to force her. But soon, Muse B begins to like it. In time, she comes to crave it.

She likes being the hunter's adoring little pet, her bitch. Her submissive lover.

Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss! We can alter some of the details and tailor this story just for us. Basically, I just really like the role-reversal aspect of it.