SweetPotato's Story Ideas - F sub searching for Dominant characters

Started by sweetpotato, August 20, 2019, 08:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetpotato

I am searching for Dominant people to play against my submissive characters. I don't mind if the dominant is male, female, NB, cis or trans, but I am only really interested in tales where your character is dominant. At this stage, I am only really interested in playing a female.

Please check out my Ons and Offs to see specifically the kinds of things I like, but in general I really like power struggles and power exchanges. I like non-consent and reluctance to consent.  I love stories set in fantasy or modern worlds, and also enjoy pseudo history and science fiction tales.

Writing Expectations
All the usual stuff on grammar, I don't care so much on what length posts are as long as we can work off and kind of match each other, assuming the the story is engaging and such.

Posting Frequency - apart from the burst of many posts at the commencement of an exciting new roleplay, expect me to make a post about 1-5 days. Whatever your posting frequency, I would prefer communication so I know what's happening.

Story vs Smut - I'm not looking for straight smut, I feel the story makes it more immersive and exciting. I enjoy character driven stories.

Where? - I am happy to roleplay here on the forums or on discord. I like OOC chatting with partners.

Writing Prompts

These are all vague prompts, with nothing set in stone, but are hopefully a nice jumping off point of something we could craft together.
If you like these kinds of things, but nothing exactly grabs you, please feel free to propose your own story!
I am happy to role play against any gender. For ease of understanding, I have my character = she, your character = he in these examples. I also really enjoy the power dynamic of a woman being thrust into a harsh, male dominating society.

Portal Fantasy - Traveling from our world to a new world
My character, a woman from our modern world wakes up in a forest of a fantasy world. This world is not quite as egalitarian and it's not easy being a woman travelling alone. She is trying to find out what happened to her and get back home.  The other character can be, perhaps, a man who helps but also takes advantage of her vulnerability.

Kidnap to a new world
For some reason that she is to discover, a woman is kidnapped from this reality into a fantasy world. You could be a slaver or someone who helps her escape, but would take advantage of the situation.

Modern Dating
Set in the now (or, we could make it another setting) -  A woman goes back to a guy's house but this turns out to be a mistake. He holds her captive and trains her to become the perfect... He is planning on selling her or he wants to train her for himself. She is rather resistant to it.

Suddenly Alone
Fantasy world. She is a middle class, comfortable life, but her family dies or something happens so she is thrust out into the world to look after herself. Turns out, she is pretty bad at surviving on her own, and gets herself into trouble. Your character could help her and yet take advantage of her vulnerability.

The Mentor
A fantasy or modern world. My character is naive and sexually inexperienced. Your character would come in as a mentor to my character and be given authority to tutor or mentor me, with whatever methods you deem appropriate, taking advantage of my nativity. I envision my character will be stubborn and headstrong, and that there will be discipline as well as rewards.