(Exotic) Looking for dominant with transformation powers.

Started by Nazora, April 04, 2010, 12:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Looking to play an innocent or maybe not-so-innocent girl who is forced into submission through the transformational powers of a dominant partner. Preferred setting would be contemporary but fantasy settings are also fine.

The dominant character must use Transformation to subdue me. This requires a degree of explanation as it covers a wide array of possibilities. My biggest turn on of all is to be a submissive transformed to another persons will, whether done for revenge, lust, experiment, or whim.

I'm looking along the lines of a dominant who discovers he has the power to change things about me with concentrated thought. He may first discover that he can manipulate of my clothing to his desire and my distress, possibly cause me humiliation by changing me anonymously to start and later revealing himself. The dominant would be able to manipulate my body at whim, making me anything he desires.

Some Ideas-

Intellectual to Super Slut:

A genius university graduate gets a shock at her first major job interview as the man behind the desk is a boy she snubbed in high school. This boy has set her up to be a victim of transformation powers he had acquired a few years back. He starts by manipulating her outfit and her breast size, then gets more devious with his motives.

Assassin Girl:

A petite assassin invades the manor of her next target, only to discover that the lord of the manor has powers she never imagined possible. Will she become his sex slave or something much worse?

The transformations should involve Genital Manipulation, basically the sensitization of my body's most private areas, changing them in intricate detail for increased libido, stamina, sensitivity, desire.

I'm open to further ideas involving transformations.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

ReijiTabibito

I am a huge fan of transformation, and then dominant position that it provides, typically.  PM me, and we can talk over ideas...or if you have an IM, we can do that too.