D&D adventure in pulp setting. Peril, monsters, sexploitation!

Started by FragarachZ, July 31, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragarachZ

Hello E!

I seemed to have more time on my hands lately and was wondering if I could get a group game started here on E if there is interest. As the title described, it would be set in a pulp sword and sorcery universe with scantly clad heroines, peril, gratuitous nudity and monstrous creatures along with depraved villains looking to have their way with them and put their vile offspring into them. The heroines would band together in a chauvinistic world and brave the dangers of wilds and dungeons and evil religions for glory and treasure.

Preferably a short adventure can be completed before the group inevitably falls apart like most forum games, but in hopes that there will be interest and some success we could take an episodic approach and play it as a series of adventures. Characters could fall, retire, get abducted and bred by nasties in-between, allowing for a rotating cast of characters (or players) if required.

I plan to use the most recent edition of dungeons and dragons rules (also known as 5e) with some house rule tweaks and personal flavoring on races.

I hope to get a balanced or at least functional group together. The characters will have recently met in the story and spent some time together, but this will be their first adventure as a team.

Races
Native races:

Human: The most common civilized mortal race in the world. They are citizens of the True Empire that existed for millenia, paying tribute to and ruled by the Dragon Emperor. The Empire spans the known world and the rule of the Emperor is absolute to the point he is considered a deity residing in the world of mortals. Once a year during the largest celebration, the dragon emperor assumes his true draconic form and flies from his palace so his people may bask in his terrifying glory. He otherwise rarely intervenes personally and tales speak of him wearing the shape of a human while residing in the royal palace. Audiences are granted only to the Grand Vizier and the Imperial Champion, as well as a select few servants living in the castle their entire lives. Within the Empire there are few laws and most crimes are punished by death on the spot unless an agreement can be made during the criminal and the victim, in which case the criminal is still branded.

Half-Elf: The offspring of a human and an elf (any subrace) parent. May be subjected to negative discrimination in certain parts of the world but otherwise treated as a citizen of the empire.

Invader races:

Ages ago, portals connecting the world with the feywild opened and elven conquerors attempted to invade and subjugate the Empire. The war failed and the fey lords were driven back by the Emperor. The remaining elves were either forced back to the feywild only to return centuries ago peacefully as allies this time, or some were stranded in the world, facing hostility from all folk and becoming a myth, living in secluded areas as nomadic, tribal folk that abandoned the old arcane ways and rediscovered magic by tapping into the land.

High Elf: A descendant of the planar conquerors and masters of the arcane who were crushed ages ago. They hail from the feywild and joined the world as explorers, emissaries or scholars. In place of a pantheon, they serve the fey lords who wield near limitless power in their home domain of the feywild. Their society is in its golden age, with floating citadels in the feywild and smaller communities in imperial cities on the material plane. All sexualities are accepted in their society and marriage doesn't exist as an institution, since most high elves tend to be polyamorous or rarely commit to a single partner long-term.

Wood Elf: People descended from elves who were stranded on the material plane after the great war. They are a reclusive, nomadic people. While they became tolerated over time, it is mostly thanks to them living in isolated tribes, only rarely interacting with people of the empire. They all but faded into myth, and while there are always individuals or groups more willing to cooperate with communities, there are places where the average citizen never met or heard of an elf outside of tales. Their society is tribal with many unique customs, such as ceremonially mating for life and the mates sharing a single vote on matters affecting the tribe. While different sexualities and multiple partners are accepted in their society, bondmates can only take a vow if they are able to produce offspring to ensure the future of the tribe.

Altered races:

Some races are not born naturally and come to be through external influence, unusual or otherworldly unions, unique circumstances or some sort of alteration. These races are as a result never born, and are unable to produce offspring.

Aasimar(Holy One): During the union of a mortal and a celestial, the soul of the mortal creature is annihilated and in rare occasions the empty vessel becomes host to part of the celestial spirit involved with a union. In these cases the mortal body doesn't die, but is placed in a coma for a year and a day, not requiring and food, water and is perfectly preserved. During this time, physical traits may alter and at the end of the period the new entity awakens with no memories of the previous life of the host body, but with the knowledge of speech, and skills and traits that might be reminiscent of what the mortal or celestial creature possessed. As such, they are "born" as completely new beings but with the skills and mind of a young adult. Holy ones do not age and are immortal unless killed. They can also safely mate with angels, as they have just enough celestial heritage to be immune to the fatal effects of the angel's climax.

Tiefling(Cursed One): During the union of a mortal and a fiend, the fiend may decide to consume the soul of the mortal creature, annihilating it forever. Should the creature decide not to, through some pact or its own cruelty, the mortal survives (though usually in critical condition) and mutates through the next night, enduring unimaginable pain as their body transforms into a more fiendish form, forever marked as possession of the fiend that caused the transformation. The benefits of this horrific transformation is eternal life, however the price is eternal servitude. Cursed Ones do not age and are immortal unless killed. However, upon death their soul is taken by their fiendish patron to be tortured for eternity. For this very reason cursed ones try desperately to avoid their doom. The only possible way for them to rest in peace is union with a celestial, which annihilates their souls but prevents the fiend from laying claim to it.

Dark Elf: First emerging during the great war, some elves volunteered to undergo experiments to empower them as warriors and spellcasters. The result of these alchemical and dark alterations were the dark elves. Through originally the method was known only to certain elven lords and archmages, the secret was found out and many others learned the secret arts, often enforcing it on unwilling subjects who were then broken or brainwashed into service. The alteration process kills any non-elf creature subjected to it, and even elves are rendered sterile after undergoing the ordeal. Such alteration takes months and several doses of chemicals and enchantments applied to the subject, causing violent reactions in the body and often damaging the mind. Only one of five elves undergoing the ritual survives to emerge as a fully capable deadly dark elf. The others either die from the chemicals or are driven insane, committing suicide before the mutation finalizes.

Genasi(Child of Air/Earth/Fire/Water): Sexual with an elemental being is usually fatal simply due to the fact that they can only exist temporary in the material plane, and their native environment is deadly to mortals without the right preparation and spells at bare minimum. However, rare rituals might exist in secret that can bind the essence of such beings to mortals, however doing so alters the personality of the host at least, their nature reflecting that of their bonded element more closely. They can no longer bear offspring and when their lives come to an end their remains are transformed and consumed in a torrent of elemental magic.

House rules and game info

Because this is E, sex will be part of this game and in certain unfortunate situation the characters might not be willing participants (such as after being defeated by horny goblins or offered as a bride to a demon). We will try to follow these guidelines for sex when it comes up:
-If sex is consensual, no rules are involved, only RP
-If non-consensual, we will use the death save mechanic. 3 successes means the assaulted party gets away or makes it through the ordeal, 3 failures means they are completely overpowered and at the mercy of the rapist.
-Humanoid races can interbreed with another in almost every case, but the offspring usually takes after one parent and is not a hybrid. Half-elves and half-orcs are the exception to this. Outsiders however do not sire offspring with mortals, such unions are in most cases deadly if the act is fully concluded. There are also powerful beings, shapechangers, dragons, aberrants and altered creatures that might be able to breed with any mortal creature.
-Pregnancies work differently in the game world. They draw a heavy toll on the mother from the start of the pregnancy, effectively meaning that if a character becomes pregnant they stop adventuring and retire. Without countermeasures a fertile female is almost certain to be impregnated with elves having a lower probability due to their longer lifespans.
-Sexuality and acts thereof will be common in the world, possibly a form of payment or service that a partner or higher power may demand. A fighter that loses to a superior during a challenge might be taken as prize, or depraved mages might request favors as a form of payment for teaching their spells to aspiring students. Druids or totem barbarians might have to offer their bodies to their animal gods so they can become vessels of their powers, warlocks and paladins could be similarly expected to offer themselves for sexual use to their patrons/familiars or paladin steed from time to time. Clerics might be tasked by their church to conjure a celestial and fulfill its needs and high level clerics might offer to flufill that union by abandoning their lives in hopes of creating a holy one for their religion. The possibilities are E-ndless.
-Going with the above, the world will have a pulp fantasy flavor to it meaning females will be treated as prizes, female adventurers often ridiculed for trying to break out of their position and viewed as "rape bait" waiting what's coming to them. Armor, even heavy will be similar in style to what is depicted in fantasy art from the time of pulp comics. Chainmail bikini, plate armor that is basically a metal bra, bracers and some loincloth, etc. Wardrobe malfuncitons and nudity during action will happen, whenever a character first drops to 50% hit points or below in an encounter, the DM might narrate that the character's clothing malfunctions, at least partially exposing their body from waist up or below. Dropping to 0 hp for the first time would mean the armor or clothing is rendered technically nonexistent and the character is naked or mostly so, at the mercy of whatever they are facing. Mechanically these are only there for flavor and like the description of equipment do not impact the rules. Malfunctioning armor or ripped clothes are fixed during short and long rests.

Leveling up:
Gaining enough experience points required for the next level is not enough, characters who wish to progress also need to find a teacher (a higher level character of the class they wish to take the level in). The training of the level requires a price or service that can be as simple as money or unique to the class or teacher (possibly sexual in nature)

Character creation and background
Character creation will be point buy as described in the first chapter of the players handbook, meaning 27 points to spend and at creation, abilities cap at 15 before racial modifiers. Characters will start at 3rd level, single-class characters, already possessing some experience as adventurers, enough to define their class path/archetype. For equipment take background + class granted items. Everyone gets max hp at first level then rolls each hit die after that. Reroll 1s when determining hit points this way. Roll 1d% for a trinket. The trinket you get ties in to the previous adventures of your character.
For gods and religion you can choose from the default greyhawk pantheon or if you play an elf, you can be a servant of a fey lord, if you are a tiefling or warlock you can serve a fiend, or a warlock with the great old one patron can be a member of a cult of an elder god.

World map

Story Intro
Npc image
You are summoned to the port town of Anfaigh, an exotic market town on the Northern coastline, bordering a great jungle to the Southwest and a wasteland to the East. The veteran adventurer Drake Stormgale, human warrior and your trusted ally from a previous quest has called for you, his message speaking of a great opportunity without going into detail. You have saved another dozens of times and shared moments of adventure and passion in the past so you have no reason to suspect deceit. Intrigued by the offer you arrive in the bustling city, full of unsavory figures and quickly find the inn your former companion is staying at. Soon you find there are others who were also summoned, just like you. Brave, beautiful women of strength, skill and cunning. Drake smiles as he finishes a round of cards, showing his hand of a queen of each suite.
"So, I have an opportunity that can provide glory, riches and even positions of power if you're interested. It's not a quest that any one person can complete, but as group the rewards far outweigh the risks."

Here are some inspirational images (nsfw):

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

O&O

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Pink Kitten

corvusul86

This sounds like it could be fun -- I'll put some tentative interest forward.

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Petrus02

let me put some tentative interest here. *vanishes into the thin air to keep lurking from the shadow under the bed, waiting for more* :-)

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

FragarachZ

Updated my initial post with game info. Looks like we have enough interest to form a party.

If still interested in playing please make a basic character based on the information in the initial post. Bonus points for genre appropiate artwork or illustration :)
O&O

Raveled

So in one fell swoop you've removed any interest I had in this game. Your races post doesn't mention Dargonborn or Halflings or Gnomes, so I'm guessing those races are just out. Having to find a teacher is seven kinds of bumpkis and is only going to slow down peoples' leveling. If players don't want to play non-con scenes they shouldn't have mechanics forcing their characters into non-con. And I think it's far more interesting to have pregnant PCs in the adventuring party than the force them out of the game. So... I'm bowing out of this.
O|O A|A Ideas

towerhouse

-TH

On/Offs

corvusul86

Lyssindra the Black Rose
CN High Elf Noble Warlock 3

Armor Class 13
Hit Points 22/22 (3d8 + 3)
Speed 30 feet
Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 8 (-1) Dex 15 (+2) Con 12 (+1) Int 15 (+2) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 15 (+2)
Saves Wisdom, Charisma; Advantage to save against charm
Trained Skills Arcana, History, Intimidation, Persuasion
Weapon Proficiencies Longsword, shortsword, shortbow, longbow, simple weapons
Armor Proficiencies Light Armor
Tool Proficiencies Dragonchess

Condition Immunities Immune to magical sleep
Senses Darkvision 60 feet
Languages Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

Abilities
Trance A semiconscious meditative trance lasting 4 hours provides the same benefits as 8 hours of sleep
Cantrip Know a single cantrip from the wizard list, cast using the Intelligence stat: Light
Noble Feature: Position of Privilege You are part of high society, and people try to think the best of you.  You may secure an audience with a local noble.
Otherworldly Patron Archfey (The Queen of Air and Darkness)
Fey Presence As an action you may cause each creature in a 10 foot cube originating from you to take a Wisdom save vs. your Spell Save DC or be charmed or frightened (your choice) until the end of your next turn.  This ability refreshes when you finish a short or long rest.
Pact of the Tome You have a Book of Shadows, which grants three cantrips from any class spell list as long as you have it on your person.  It takes a one hour ceremony (which may be performed during a short or long rest) to replace it if it is lost.

Magic
Spell Save DC 12
Spell attack modifier +4
Spell Slot Level 2
Class Cantrips Known (2) Eldritch Blast, Friends
Book of Shadows Cantrips Known (3) Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation
Elf Cantrip (Int Based -- DC 12, Attack +4) Light
Spells Known (4) Armor of Agathys, Charm Person, Sleep, Hold Person
Invocations Known (2) Agonizing Blast (Add Cha mod to Eldritch Blast), Eldritch Sight (Detect Magic at will)

Combat
Eldritch Blast ranged (120 ft) +4, 1d10+2 force damage
Quarterstaff melee +1, 1d8-1 damage (2 handed)

Personality Traits I don't like to get my hands dirty, and I won't be caught dead in unsuitable accommodations.  If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Ideal Independence -- I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family.
Flaw I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me.

Equipment
Quarterstaff
2 Daggers
Arcane Focus (staff)
Scholar's Pack (Backpack, book of lore, bottle of ink, ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, a little bag of sand, a small knife)
Leather armor
Fine set of Clothes
Signet Ring
Scroll of pedigree
Purse containing 25gp
Trinket: A vial of Dragon Blood

Lyssindra spent most of her early life pampered by her noble family.  She proved to have a brilliant mind, and like her elder siblings before her, she sought a teacher in the arcane arts.  Unfortunately, a powerful wizard she despised desired her, and she had no interest in having sex with the foul old mage, and he would accept no other terms for her apprenticeship.  Even worse, his influence prevented anyone else from being willing to teach her.

Her family tried to convince Lyssindra to accept his tutelage, but instead she turned to the Archfey, finding and begging The Queen of Air and Darkness to grant her power.  Even years later she still shudders, in a combination of fear, awe, and sexual desire when she recalls her decades spent as the Archfey's pet to gain her favor.  In time the Queen of Air and Darkness grew bored with her, and she was sent away, but she had become a Warlock.

Lyssindra left the Feywild to further her knowledge of the arcane arts, so that she can return one day a true master of magics, surpassing both her siblings, and the archmage that sought to own her.  Despite her magical abilities she was unprepared for how dangerous the mortal world can be, and after only a week almost met her end at the claws of dragon.  With a combination of luck and guile she managed to trick it and escape with a small vial of its blood.  Unfortunately, this earned her a bitter enemy, who has sent out feelers to find and kill her for her impudence.  Even worse, she arrogantly believes the dragon left in the past, and is not aware of this complication.

Posting Speed I can post almost every day.
Ons I'm fine with most things.  I like lesbian sex scenes in particular, and I also have a fondness for reluctance (it seems this game's premise is full of that sort of thing).  I made a very selfish noblewoman character, so I'd like to see her have a difficult time.
Offs Bathroom related activities, and while I'm fine with graphic violence or torture in story, I'm not interested in making scenes about mutilation or extreme gore sexual.
On/Offs Thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=271827.0

Kathyan

Still interested but got a few questions before I decide what character to build:

- Half-orcs are not mentioned in the playable races yet they are in the house rules, so are we allowed to choose half orcs?
- Since getting pregnant effectively retires our character I'd like to know what are the odds of these happening, I mean what would be the mechanics to decide pregnancy?
- About armor malfunctioning, you say mechanically this is for flavor only and will not impact the rules, I take then that even while naked we still get the bonus from the armor that was worn?
- How much time would it take to level up once we find a teacher and pay is done?
- As say we would roll for hp are we we allowed rerolls?, say for example what if barbarian rolls a 1 on her d12 hp die?
- Oh and what material are we allowed to use? all official published material or just of it?, perhaps UA as well?

FragarachZ

Quote- Half-orcs are not mentioned in the playable races yet they are in the house rules, so are we allowed to choose half orcs?

Half-orcs exist but I'd be more partial to attractive races. If you want to play one really really badly, it is negotiable, but due to social standing and how they are viewed your character would most likely be be a slave, a gladiator or a marauder people would stay away from and call guards on.

Also note on races that halflings and gnomes are not included on purpose, as in a game that includes sex in many situation they might resemble underage characters and nobody wants to go there.

Quote- Since getting pregnant effectively retires our character I'd like to know what are the odds of these happening, I mean what would be the mechanics to decide pregnancy?

Unless countermeasures are used (herbs, barriers, pulling out etc) it's almost guaranteed. This means you don't want to let every merchant or city guard creampie your character for the possible discount or turning a blind eye unless she uses some sort of birth control. If you're interested in the mechanics, a d20 roll is made. On a 18-20 you're safe. After a bit of in game time I'll send a pm or put a spoiler message in one of the posts to let you know. This can come into play only if the partners are compatible and only if creampied.   
If you are also a fan of creampies like I am and it's one of your big ons, you can consider playing one of the altered races and be filled up to your hearts content without worrying about pregnancy.

Quote- About armor malfunctioning, you say mechanically this is for flavor only and will not impact the rules, I take then that even while naked we still get the bonus from the armor that was worn?

Correct. Think of it as a breasplate being dislodged or loincloth tearing. Since chainmail bikini doesn't offer much protection to start with such malfunctions don't reduce AC. You'd still have bracers, shoulder pads and other armor accessories to possibly deflect with, you just grant easy access to your would-be conquerors.

Quote- How much time would it take to level up once we find a teacher and pay is done?

This would be basically a city encounter. It can happen offscreen if it's just "pay x gold to show me some combat tricks" or played out if it involves a skill check (prove your knowledge to the mage you want to teach you by rolling arcana, or perform if you'd rather strip for him) or a short combat encounter (reduce the barbarian champion to half hp and he acknowledges your progress, lose and he'll have his way with you).
Once the scene is over you'd get all the benefits for that level.

Quote- As say we would roll for hp are we we allowed rerolls?, say for example what if barbarian rolls a 1 on her d12 hp die?

Thanks for reminding me how fickle the dice can be. When determining hp totals during leveling, you can reroll the die if it shows a 1.

Quote- Oh and what material are we allowed to use? all official published material or just of it?, perhaps UA as well?

Official published material for now. If you have something specific in mind, let me know and we can discuss it.
O&O

towerhouse

Quick question.  Are gender changes allowed for your Tiefling?  For example, my character sleeps with a succubus, and the Tiefling changes he receives also changes him into a a female with succubus features.
-TH

On/Offs

FragarachZ

Quote from: towerhouse on August 02, 2017, 03:08:13 AM
Quick question.  Are gender changes allowed for your Tiefling?  For example, my character sleeps with a succubus, and the Tiefling changes he receives also changes him into a a female with succubus features.

I did not intend of altered races changing genders, only physical features such as horns or skin and eye color. That said, if you want to play a character like that they can always be afflicted with some other exotic curse in addition to the tiefling transformation and include it in your traits, flaws and background.
O&O

Petrus02

oh man, i can see me burning through a lot of characters with that pregnancy rule. especially since I'm currently thinking of an woodelf druid who refused to chose a mate so far, secluding herself because of that, and has no experience there whatsoever with the other gender, aside from combat clashes, where she only supported from the backline.

Hexed

Question!  Looking at your elemental changed races do the rituals need to be willing? Pondering some sort of escaped slave/experiment. That way they aren't prepared/used to just how they changed

FragarachZ

Quote from: Petrus02 on August 02, 2017, 08:30:05 AM
oh man, i can see me burning through a lot of characters with that pregnancy rule. especially since I'm currently thinking of an woodelf druid who refused to chose a mate so far, secluding herself because of that, and has no experience there whatsoever with the other gender, aside from combat clashes, where she only supported from the backline.

You can see how lucky or unlucky you can get :)
Also, wood elves are not forced to choose a mate, but rather when they do it's a lifelong bond.

Quote from: Hexed on August 02, 2017, 09:07:29 AM
Question!  Looking at your elemental changed races do the rituals need to be willing? Pondering some sort of escaped slave/experiment. That way they aren't prepared/used to just how they changed

The ritual, or magical phenomenon could also affect a character if they are unwilling. Keep in mind though that the party is made of adventurers who already have a few levels of experience with their current abilities.

Also, not in your question but related: Altered races like celestial/fiendish/elemental transformations aren't limited to humans. Elves and other creaturtes in the world can also be affected in the same way, though statistically the charcter would still be aasimar/tiefling/genasi.

O&O

Sethala

Hm, I'm interested in this.

Quotepaladins could be similarly expected to offer themselves for sexual use to their [...] paladin steed from time to time

Oh my yes.  Definitely want to go with Paladin in this case, possibly with a wolf for a steed.  (Or possibly a summoner.)

tormentedmale

Am leaning towards a necromancer - will start on the build tonight

Snake

Interested, perhaps a tiefling char that's actually 100% sterile or is absolutely in control of it as most outsiders are