Anyone wanna RP?

Started by DarkMissive, July 04, 2011, 05:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMissive

I am new to the site and wanna know if anyone cares to RP while I wait to be approved? I'm not too experienced with rping, so it'd be great if someone could come teach me me while we go. I don't have a plot right now or anything but if you throw a few things at me I'm sure we can work something together. :)

IceFire

I'm not exactly experience... and also waiting to be approved... but will role play with you if you want?
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

DarkMissive

Sure, what were you thinking? I don't have any scenarios in mind currently.

IceFire

I don't have many either if i'm honest... how about a damsel in distress scenario? Unless there's something that particularly interests you that you want to write about?
Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.

IceFire

I have come up with a few more ideas...
One character could be an assassin, hired to kill the other, but soon falls in love.
Or similar to that, but is a vampire and has been ordered to change the human.

dakabn

I like both of those too.

IceFire

Hello dakabn.
As you have shown interest in writing with me in my request thread and have also taken a liking to my ideas in this one, would you like to roleplay one these scenarios with me?

Phiona1114

Hi, I would like to play. Love anything with vampires.

IceFire

we could always try a group RP?

dakabn