Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

LordHarketh193

Aria

T.T so mean. I got interrupted mid post for the 80 too lol

((as for your signature, Lord, I won't test or break you, because i prefer to be the one broken :p, though i know that isn't referring to me))
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

GarthMarenghi

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

DominantPoet

Illuminate

-Blinks incredulously- WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE!? :o

Account restricted at member's request

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

GarthMarenghi

Stella

Aria

a comeback, one step backwards at a time :p
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

GarthMarenghi

Quote from: Aria on September 14, 2013, 07:43:47 AM

a comeback, one step backwards at a time :p
Very slow, but to say it was on -186 we're not doing too bad.

Aria

meh, that was before my time. Now that i'm here we will reach -250 at least :p well. though i do have to leave in ten minutes so lets make it quick.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

GarthMarenghi

Reaching -250 in ten minutes sounds like quite a challenge.

Aria

I was always told to aim higher then realistic ^.^
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Aria on September 14, 2013, 06:52:23 AM

T.T so mean. I got interrupted mid post for the 80 too lol

((as for your signature, Lord, I won't test or break you, because i prefer to be the one broken :p, though i know that isn't referring to me))

good, so that means you considered it. shame i'm craving to be broken.

GarthMarenghi

That signature really caught me off guard till I realised how it was done..

Illuminate

This thread is going on my OCD list for a while.. Losing a hundred points overnight is unacceptable!

GarthMarenghi

Illuminate