Looking for a Warrior Lord to my Fallen Princess [F seeking M] [NC]

Started by quitefancy, May 20, 2011, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

For those who are familiar with it, I'm looking to do some play that is along the same lines the new television show Game of Thrones, based off of the book series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Specifically, I'm looking to following the plot line of Daenerys and Khal Drago.

For those who don't know, Daenerys Targaryen is a princess without a throne. Her father was killed by an invading king, their lands taken and her family forced to flee. All that remains of their line now are Daenerys and Viserys, her older brother who is desperate to get back their family throne. As a measure of desperation, he marries his sister to a horselord of the nomadic Dothraki tribe, hoping that this alliance will bring him the military power to overthrow the king.

Daenerys, a young woman with little life experience, has no desire to enter into a marriage with a stranger, and a particularly savage one at that. Dothraki men are forced to cut their hair when they lose a battle- Khal Drogo's braid has never been cut and hangs down his back as a show of his warrior status.

The Dothraki have countless slaves among their tribe, so why Khal Drago has chosen to marry a fallen princess is unclear to others involved.

For those of you who have read the books, I'm not looking to follow the story exactly, since I've only seen the show. I also don't intend for their marriage to come to a place of trust and peace easily, and as such, I am definitely interested in this roleplay including rape, coercion, dubious consent, force and even some humiliation.

Other details, we can hash out together, once you've contacted me. (:
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.