M looking for F for beastiality, Pokemon and League of Legends futa RPs.

Started by Orochimaru, January 08, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

The first two are beastiality themed.

One idea is that a maid is hired by a rich family to take cae of the family dog, what she did not anticipate is that she was attracted to the strong, large dog or that she would end up wanting to take care of the creatures sexual desires and becoming his bitch. Besides, walking, feeding and general care of the family pet.
Inspirational image, NSFW

The second is that a nun comes to a church, new to her charge; but she has a overactive sex drive and when she is tasked to 'take care' of the priest, she does so and even the random strays around the church; offering more than just kindness and prayer, but her body.

Next one is league of legends. Two ideas for this one. I would like someone who is to play Evelynn, a champion in the game. She is a jungler and in the game, you clear the monster camps for experience, money and some special buffs. This idea is to twist that with her getting 'fucked' by these monsters or animated golems, monstrous birds, wolves and a giant frog. To add to it, I will play the enemy jungler, the spider queen, Elise. Were she could rape and or take control of Evelynn; impregnating Eve with eggs via her futanari cock Can even use her spider form and do it via ovipositer.

The next idea is also LoL based and with my character being a futa Elise. I would like the other to play LeBlanc; a champion and leader to an underground cult in the LoL universe. This is more consentual and more like an exploration of a relationship between the two. With egg depositing and all. =P LeBlanc is a master of illusion magic and can make a magic copy of herself that can interact with the physical world. Doubling the fun. ^_-

The next idea is a Pokemon themed one. Image 1 is an idea of the girl in the long sleeve t-shirt, grabbing the other ones ass is a futa and one that I will be playing and I would like an RP with the two. Image 2 is self explainitory. I would like to try a pokephilia RP with a female trainer and her male Pokemon; I will play the pokemon. The rest of the images are just other girls I would like to try and base a Trainer X trainer thing around. While they are of exsisting characters; personality and pokemon are all yours to choose. I have more trainer classes I like.
Inspirational image
Inspirational image
Inspirational image

Please, PM me if you are interested.