News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Great Nekomimi Plague(Pathfinder!)

Started by NicciKotor, February 10, 2012, 11:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Rolled my stats on Invisible Castle. Got a 18, 15, 15, 11, 9, 6.

I'm also a bit stuck on the claw fighter deal, since I'm obviously lacking the claws :)

I know some sorcerer bloodlines give them...multiclassing?

Laughing Hyena

Why not try weapons emulating claws? But still a sorcery bloodline works.

Sethala

Well, if I do go with Figher it'll be a heavy weapon user, possibly multiclassing into Barbarian as well; a dual-wielding Figher or Fighter/Rogue would be different enough.

Also, I'm still looking through other classes to see if there's something else I'd like to play as.  Might go with a rogue myself, actually.  And it doesn't look like anyone's taken the party band-aid cleric slot yet...

On another note, how many people here will be playing male characters?  Looks like it's just Hyena, from what I can tell.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Laughing Hyena

More fun for me if that is the case Seth. ^_^ I was going to go with an arcane archer but I have to scrap that idea.

In either case I believe Kongming seems to have called that slot. And isn't callie technically capable of healing as a witch?

Sethala

Ah, you're right, witches do get Cure Wounds spells.

And I think I'm going to go with either a monk or a ranged-focused rogue.  Probably monk.

Callie Del Noire

She's only taking 4 PC. Two fighters limits

Kimera

Hmmm...well maybe she would allow 5 players and otherwise I'll drop out.

Problem solved in either way

Sethala

Ok, I've decided to play as a drunken master monk.  Stats coming soon, once I finish up a few posts in other games. 

Also, if anyone ends up playing a druid, ranger, or summoner, I will love you forever if you learn Magic Fang/Greater Magic Fang.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Sethala on February 11, 2012, 01:05:26 PM
Ok, I've decided to play as a drunken master monk.  Stats coming soon, once I finish up a few posts in other games. 

Also, if anyone ends up playing a druid, ranger, or summoner, I will love you forever if you learn Magic Fang/Greater Magic Fang.

or get spells via a class feature?

Kimera

I might go for a druid if I'm still in but I'll wait for NicciKotor to respond.

Callie Del Noire

Well turns out I can only get wizard spells. ;(.

NicciKotor

Perhaps some clarification:

QuoteChaos has erupted in the Kingdom of Swadia over the past half year. A mysterious plague has spread throughout the kingdom, a decease unlike any other. It doesn't maim or kill the populace through ravaging decease, instead it has a more devious effect on the population, especially among the females.

The plague changes any girl of any race that gets infected into a catgirl, with devastating and serious consequences. The symptoms appear first as the girls form and grow cat ears and a tail, along with slitted iris. Soon followed is their loss of the ability to speak common what so ever, replaced with a mad mewling language only known to those infected. Efforts to break down their language and divinely decode it has lead to disaster and madness on those trying to understand what those who are infected are saying. Eventually efforts to understand their tongue has halted, as too many healers has lost their sanity through the effort.

While having a slowly growing population of catgirls, of which no one can understand, would only lead to minor trouble and headaches, a more serious problem emerged after the first month of the infection. The infection has made the catgirls infertile to all of the common races of the land. With the infection growing through the lands through the months, the very real possibility of a entire generational holocaust is well under way. Would would spell complete ruin for the kingdom in a short few decades, with no new children being born to take over the elderly in the task of running the kingdom and other duties. Not to mention the chaos it would cause if spread to the other human kingdoms, or the elven kingdoms on the other side of the Adriac Sea.

6 months have passed since the first recorded infection, and the city of Pravin is in complete chaos and disarray. With well over 3/4th of the female population now catgirls, the city is utterly incapable of running itself. Farmers with their infected loved ones have fled their fields for a solution in the cities, which has now starting to affect a food shortage through out the land. Thousands of catgirls roaming the streets, having no jobs and little chance of getting a cure any time soon. Having to resort to whoring and stealing to get by, as there is already rumors of catgirl gangs large enough to break into warehouses and storerooms and over run the town guards.

Crime is up, homelessness is on the rise, and food is starting to become scarce. The city officials decided it was a good idea to quarantine the population within its walls, less the infections spread even more into what farmlands still exist. The army has been disbanded and sent to the cities and towns in a effort to control the rising population of unruly and increasingly disobedient catgirls. The catgirls are not at all being keen on being treated like second class citizens, along with the stories of a few perverted individuals kidnapping catgirls and selling them into slavery. Plenty of catgirl riots and protests have been gathered in public squares, but since no one can understand what they are saying, their viewpoint is not getting much leeway.

What females are left in the land that have not be turned so far are taking extreme measures to limit their exposure to the infection. The rich and powerful have abandoned the cities for their country villas, riding out the storm in seclusion and privacy. Those that cannot escape have locked themselves in rooms and apartments and have the absolute lowest contact with anyway, male or female. How effective this strategy is yet to be known, but it is a start.

Even within 6 months the kingdom is on the verge of a complete break down and famine, as the government has decided to do something drastic. Mass meetings in all of the cities and towns has been ordered, to conscript and sign up adventuring parties for the sole task of scouring the land looking for the cause and possible cure for this crippling plague.

It is a desperate last resort, since it is well known fact that adventuring groups are all a bunch of notorious low lives that cannot be bothered to stop killing innocent people and get a real job. Giving them official government endorsement to do literally anything they want is right up there as suicidal for everyone but those adventurers. The only thing keeping them in check is what ever limited morality each group would have on tracking down and finding the cure, along with the very VERY substantial reward for whoever finds the end of this disaster.

Speaking of one group of low life adventuring scum, we finally come to you 3(4?). After the mass meeting with what ever is left of the government in Praven, you come back to the Inn that you are staying at to discuss battle plans. Which is currently filled to capacity with farmers and other people that came to the city looking for a cure for themselves and their loved ones. Off to the side is an entire table of catgirls, talking amongst each other in their lovecraftian language. Even listening in for a minute or so is enough to cause a serious headache, as the rest of the patrons are getting very agitated over their constant mewling. Judging from their skimpy clothes any one of you can judge that they are one of the rising and warring catgirl gangs, since they are all wearing the same pattern of clothes and hair styles.

You got your own table to yourselves, as your food is currently getting prepared in the back by the cooks and what is left of the waitresses. No non-catgirl girl would get caught dead right now serving tables and no man would be caught dead doing a girls job in the first place. Which leaves a very exhausted and singular catgirl to do all of the work, which is made all the more annoying for her due to the language barrier.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

NicciKotor

So half the fun of this game is to have one or two of you girls in the party get turned into kittygirls in the middle of the game, via the plague. Going straight into catfolk or kitsune just ruins the fun. Also you cannot use kitsune because of the alter shape ability, it goes against the plot.

Also would be really awesome if one of the guys was a misogynistic bastard towards the kittygirls. I thrive as a DM on inner party conflicts, and having one of you think that kittygirls are only good for being fuckpets, to only watch one of your comrades turn into a kitty. That would just be so delicious.

Sethala

That too, or maybe I can find a wand of it (although the minimum cost for something that gives me a +2 bonus is 18k...)

Although, if Callie's going with the archer instead of a witch, we're still lacking someone that can cast healing spells.  I've still got the character sheet from the last game saved somewhere, so I could probably pick up the cleric slot if no one else wants it.

(Was posting this while Nicci put up the background, still reading that...)

Sethala

Hm, interesting idea.  Admittedly I'm not sure about the "no one can understand us" bit of turning into a kittygirl, but I'd be willing to try it out.  (And have my character get transformed, assuming my lack of speaking Common wouldn't interfere with any spellcasting, if I go with a cleric.)

Another idea I had while reading that is having someone that's already a catfolk character, that can speak normally, but no one trusts her because they think she's somehow involved with the plague, or people think she's been transformed because catfolk are normally rare around here, or something of the sort.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on February 11, 2012, 01:56:48 PM
Hm, interesting idea.  Admittedly I'm not sure about the "no one can understand us" bit of turning into a kittygirl, but I'd be willing to try it out.  (And have my character get transformed, assuming my lack of speaking Common wouldn't interfere with any spellcasting, if I go with a cleric.)

Another idea I had while reading that is having someone that's already a catfolk character, that can speak normally, but no one trusts her because they think she's somehow involved with the plague, or people think she's been transformed because catfolk are normally rare around here, or something of the sort.

Nah, catgirls didn't exist prior to the plague, since that way it makes them all the more exotic and naughty.

And yes, spellcasting would still work, since the gods or the universe doesn't care about the gibberish as so much as the intent of your will power onto the cosmos.

Sethala

Alright, fair enough.

Anyway, Hyena did say something about making a cleric earlier, if he wants to do that I'll go with monk, if not I'll make some kind of caster that can do healing spells (possibly cleric, not positive yet).

Laughing Hyena

I could play a cleric who prays to a  god of heroic deeds, who has no problems with drinking fornicating and being a chaotic fun loving nut.

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

NicciKotor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 11, 2012, 02:22:25 PM
I could play a cleric who prays to a  god of heroic deeds, who has no problems with drinking fornicating and being a chaotic fun loving nut.

That loves spanking kittygirls and being a over all bastard?

Kimera

So Nicci, you allow a 5th person or am I counting wrong.

I'll just use the pic for when she becomes a cat girl then :)

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. switch around Dex & Strength.. and I'd actually get a +2 to something else. :D

Kimera

Maybe we all need to post again what we wanna make, sonce it now is a bit messy to tell who's making what.

Barbarian or Sorcerer, depending on what anyone else takes :)

Callie Del Noire

Still toying with the gear mix but I could go 'Arabian' in look. And being a human gets me another feat and attribute points. Of course I swapped Dex and Str around.
Cindrana Ackbar
Female Human Magus (Myrmidarch) 6
NG Medium Humanoid (Human)
Init +4; Senses Perception +12
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 15. . (+5 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 42 (6d8+6)
Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +7
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Masterwork Longsword +8 (1d8+3/19-20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +7 (1d3+3/20/x2)
Ranged +1 Distance Longbow, Composite (Str +3) +11 (1d8+5/20/x3)
Special Attacks Arcane Accuracy +5, Spellstrike, Weapon Training: Bows
Magus (Myrmidarch) Spells Known (CL 6, 7 melee touch, 8 ranged touch):
2 (3/day) Cat's Grace (DC 17), Frigid Touch, Pilfering Hand
1 (5/day) Magic Missile, Shield (DC 16), Chill Touch (x2) (DC 16), Longshot (DC 16)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 15)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 20, Wis 14, Cha 12
Base Atk +4; CMB +7; CMD 21
Feats Focused Shot +5, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Weapon Focus: Longbow
Traits Suspicious, Valashmai Veteran: Perception
Skills Acrobatics +15, Climb +10, Craft (Alchemy) +13, Craft (Bows) +11, Knowledge (Arcana) +11, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (History) +7, Knowledge (Local) +7, Perception +12, Sense Motive +3, Spellcraft +14, Stealth +15, Use Magic Device +10
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Sylvan, Tengu
SQ Arcane Pool (+2) (8/day) (Su), Ranged Spellstrike (Su), Spell Combat (Ex)
Combat Gear +1 Distance Longbow, Composite (Str +3), +1 Mithral Chain Shirt, Arrow, Iron-Tipped Distance (20), Arrow, Raining (5), Arrow, Slow Burn (5), Arrow, Smoke (10), Arrow, Splintercloud (20), Arrow, Tangleshot (10), Arrow, Whistling (20), Arrows (20), Masterwork Cold Iron Arrow, Durable (50), Masterwork Longsword, Masterwork Silver Arrow, Durable (50); Other Gear Boots of Elvenkind, Cloak of Elvenkind, Efficient Quiver (210 @ 32.5 lbs), Handy Haversack (empty)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Arcane Accuracy +5 (Su) 1 Arcane Pool: +5 to attack rolls until the end of your turn.
Arcane Pool (+2) (8/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Focused Shot +5 Make a single bow or crossbow attack, adding your INT modifier to the damage roll as precision damage.
Point Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into combat.
Ranged Spellstrike (Su) Spellstrike can be channeled through ranged attacks.
Rapid Shot You get an extra attack with ranged weapons. Each attack is at -2.
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.
Spellstrike (Su) Deliver touch spells as part of a melee attack.
Valashmai Veteran: Perception +1 trait bonus on Survival in the jungle.
Weapon Training: Bows +1 (Ex) +1 Attack, Damage, CMB, CMD with Bows