Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Lay off the catnip next time. Distracts with a squeaky mouse to take the win back once more.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew Smashes with a rolled up newspaper Did I mention EW!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

SpiralSpider

Cryptic

Tosses paddle and steals the ping pong ball.
A/A's

SpiralSpider

Cryptic

So wrong! So very wrong! That's not an utter he's grabbing!
A/A's

SpiralSpider

Vill

As a straight man I'd have no problem Captain Jack Harkness flirting with me.  ;)

--Wins with Captain Jack--

Cryptic

Hands Vill a mirror so he can look at himself before spiriting away with the win.
A/A's

SpiralSpider

Vill

--Utilizes the ensuing cat fight as a distraction to ferret away the win--

SpiralSpider

Cryptic

Goes to find a dictionary to look up the word, while dragging George the win with her.
A/A's

SpiralSpider

George is named Discord and is voiced by John DeLancy

Cryptic

Nah, I like george better. :P
A/A's

ChicagoOkie

My win, it's mine all mine!
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Vill

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM WIN!!

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Vill

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

--Power slides away with the win--

Weeeeeeeew!!

--Guitar solo--

Cryptic

Ponders for a moment who exactly he was stealing the win from as she still holds it in her hot little fist.
A/A's

Vill

Your hand is on fire! Here, I'll hold the win for you!

Bedroom Lazarus

Burrows, gnaws and finally pushes out the remains of Vill's eye to let it dangle by its nerve attachment, before using his minute little digging claws to peel the win out of his hand and then scurry off like some mutant man centipede hybrid
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me