Arkaniel's cravings (M looking for F) [UN]

Started by Arkaniel, November 22, 2010, 01:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I am looking for a story set in the Stargate world. I am not familiar with SG: Universe and I prefer SG-1 over Atlantis, though I am not against including elements from both. I am fascinated with the Asgard, with the Ancients/Alterrans and with the fight against the Goa'uld. I am not that big on fighting the Ori. I want a story in this setting to be epic, and all-encompassing, describing our struggle against the Goa'uld, our quest to seek technology and allies and the disclosure of the galaxy out there to Earth. I can play various characters, ranging from an SG-team member, an explorer from another world, an Ancient found in stasis, a de-Ascended ancient willing to help Earth, a not so evil Goa-uld, an Asgard in human body (perhaps the mind download went wrong, or there was an experiment by Loki that went different than planned). I'd like to see action, adventure and romance, against the bleak, wartorn background of a galaxy in turmoil. Creativity is a must! Slow posting is acceptable, as I underastand as well as anyone about the hectic-ness of real life.

---

Anything set in the Star Wars universe is open to me, just contact me and we can discuss something. Though I am not a die-hard fanatic, I am familiar with most of the Star Wars settings, ranging from the first KOTOR, the Sith Wars, to the Clone Wars, the in between shown in Force unleashed, the Rebellion, the Galactic civil war and the rise of the New Republic, all the way up to the Corellian crisis. I know tidbits of the NJO and afterwards, though I am not a fan of that saga. (blame it on me preferring not to read about the children of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. They just don't do it for me when they are the protagonists.) I am willing to play canon characters, but I prefer original characters.

---

I like Urban fantasy. I love playing Wizards in a modern day setting. The contrast between the Magic world, hiding within the normal world, the conflict between those who have to keep the secret and those who are trying to discover it. Also, the supernatural beings influencing the normal world, through manipulation or terror, it creates some interesting possibilities. An example of this type of setting is Dresden Files. I would not mind playing in this setting, but something original is very much welcome. I like creativity, and I like letting our imaginations run wild. So, any story in this kind of setting is good for me. I prefer playing either a Wizard, or a variety of human-looking males, like Werewolves, some kind of demons, Fallen Angels or actual Angels in a human body.

---

I am open to discuss any original sci fi or fantasy as well. Just PM me and we can make a delicious blending of both or ideas and cravings.

---

Something set in the Potterverse would be great. This could range from playing OCs at Hogwarts, canon characters at Hogwarts, following the canon storyline closely or loosely, to completely going Alternate Universe (cheers for creativity) and/or timetravel.

I would prefer playing Harry Potter when going for canon, (with my partner picking any female canon character within a certain age range that is NOT Ginny or Hermione) but I also have two original characters. One is a distant Black, that could either be a student or the new enigmatic Defence teacher, coming into the picture after Sirius dies. The other is still under development, but is unrelated to any canon character and possibly not even British by birth.
I have some more concepts I would love to see in such a story, especially if we go for a more original plot line. Voldemort or some other Dark Lord can still be in play, adding the action and adventure part, but I would love to see something develop where the Dark Lord breaks the Statute of Secrecy and openly terrorizes both wizards and muggles. Or, we could go for a new sort of Triwizard Tournament, a few years after the books. Another thing I'd love to see is a slightly alternate Marauder's era story, dealing with the rise and Voldemort, with our characters surviving, picking sides and dealing with the Dark Lord when there comes no Prophecy to offer salvation. In such a scenario, I could play Sirius, James, Remus or my more original Black character.

Arkaniel

Reworked my ideas thread and added several ideas.

playfullchick76

I wouldnt mind playing out another stargate one out with you, but what. One idea, the only concrete one so far, is where Im a smuggler, maybe a former Goa'uld, with some artefact, or item that the Goa'uld wants badly, and SG1 has to get to me first, Just an idea.

Lady Aerolyn

Hmmm I would be very interested in starting something up with you. I am a huge fan of SG-1, though it seems you may have found a partner for that. I would open to other ideas if there is anything you are craving and have not yet had satisfied. PM if you are intrigued.
To taste the lips that never speak, part my words and make me weep. Take me to the next extreme make my body bend and scream. Take me, have me, make me yours. But just remember to lock the doors...

Arkaniel

I am still available. which concept for sg did you like most? what would you like to play most?