News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Red's Room of Pain and Doom

Started by Red Offerings, January 20, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Greetings!

Read my stuff before you talk to me, I'll know quickly if you bothered. :)

So, you can call me Red. I have been role playing on and off again for 15-16 years. That's chat room role play and play by post. I have a full time job and a family. I'm located on the West Coast of the U.S. of A. and I'll probably only be on during evening times. I think I can probably post at least once a day - maybe more if our schedules align closely enough.

I have my own way of writing...I don't know how to describe it, it's been evolving over the years and it is what it is? I'm descriptive in that I aim to provide you with ample information for your post while also avoiding to tell you the thread-count of the sheets on the floor of the room. My posts can range from 3-6 paragraphs. Really, it depends on what you give me to work with.

What am I looking for, you may be wondering at this point? Well, maybe a partner to play multiple plots out with or maybe just one plot. I'm open. To play with me, you must be able to give me my minimum 3 paragraphs. I don't care if you're newer to E, just be a decent writer. Proof your stuff, give me decent spelling and grammar, and we will be okay. I would also appreciate someone who can post a few times a week too. Also, if you pick something that I'm craving, you do not need to have a plot, but be prepared to help me brainstorm!

Well, we have made it this far, haven't we? Here's the part where I tell you the shit I'm interested in. I'm also going to tell you that I cannot possibly tell you everything I'm interested in. So if you're reading my stuff and you see me list things and you're like, "Gosh, she listed these things but not this." Hit me up with it, I'll respond with an honest answer. SPEAKING OF HONESTY: If you decide at any point in our role play together that it is not for you, TELL ME. I'm a grown up, I'll either work with you if you want to find a better path or we can go our separate ways. Similarly, I will tell you the same thing!

Genres and Similar:

Scifi
Fantasy
Soft-Sexual
Romance
Hard-Sexual
Action/Combat
Horror
Thriller
Drama
Adventure
Futuristic
Medieval/Feudal/Historical
Dragons

Movies/Games/Anime/Books I like enough to remember right now: (bold = beautiful)

Harry Potter!!!-verse. I am willing to play Lily Luna Potter or an original character. Totally craving this.

Warhammer 40K

Warhammer

Rifts

Bioshock

Fallout

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

The Legend of Drunken Master (and many other Chinese martial arts flicks)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

The Stand

Nightmare on Elm Street/Halloween/Friday the 13th

American Horror Story

Event Horizon

Walking Dead and many other zombie related shows/flicks

The Gunslinger Series

Most Stephen King books

Pride and Prejudice (and Zombies!)

Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden Samurai Troopers

Inu Yasha

Gundam WING

Princess Mononoke

Sailor Moon - I can play: Serenity, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Jupiter

Highschool of the Dead

Hell Girl

Character with Plots: (Always under construction.)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Subject of a Schoolgirl Fantasy

Content: Light, consensual, mild bondage maybe

Scenario: Veruca Sayre was a half blood witch whose father came from the old Sayre family lineage but married muggle glitter rockstar, Cassandra Shurrel of The Pixies. Needless to say, his choice of wife earned a bitter disinheritance from the Sayre clan. Not that Bruce Sayre needed the money because The Pixies were enjoying a steady rise towards fame. So, every summer, Veruca would disappear and travel with her mother all over the world. She always had the potential to be a pretty girl, her hair was always long, black and curly and she was pale and often looked like a porcelain doll. But Veruca returns to Hogwarts for her 6th year as a blossoming young witch, her cheeks rosy and dark eyes framed with thick lashes. And she seems to have developed an interest in the young, generally unhappy looking Potions teacher, Severus Snape. Maybe she'd had one all along, but this is the first time he might notice a student who performed average in the class from her first year. There are moral standards at stake and of course Snape has always nursed a desire for Lily, but just how much can a man resist?

Setting: Harry Potter-verse, well before the events of the books take place.

Requirements: I require someone to play a younger Professor Snape. Please be able to post at least 3 full paragraphs per post. Please have a decent grasp of grammar. I have more time to game on weekends, weekdays I can be on in the evenings - West Coast time.

Other info:

A Quick Reference of what I will NOT Like:

Sex role plays with NO plot at all.
I don't play males either.
Lesbian stuff.
Anything involving sex with a child -- which isn't allowed on E anyways.
Incest involving parents x offspring.
Really violent, crazy sex where people have shit cut off and die. Sorry, but I don't want to have sex after stubbing my toe, let alone having my hand cut off.
Water sports, poo...
Sex with animals.

You can respond here OR PM me. But do not PM me with a random role play scene without first checking to see if I might even be interested.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Name: Kalaya (kah-lie-yuh) Kahn
Alias: Sailor Uranus, Killer Kalaya
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128
Hair Color: Dark brown or black, though sometimes she does color it.
Eye Color: Very dark brown/black
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Kalaya is Thai but her family transplanted to Japan a couple of generations ago.
Basic Description: Kalaya has a couple of scars, one just barely visible below her bottom lip and one crescent shaped scar on her left knee. These are both from the handful of MMA competitions that she has competed in.
Visual Description: Face Claim: Michelle Waterson
Degree: Bachelor's Global Business, Entrepeneurship
Classes: Physical Education, History, Art, Math
Clubs: Kendo is the only club Kalaya has time to participate in because she still trains and competes in MMA fights on occasion.
Personality/Background: Kalaya is considered by traditional types to be a "tomboy" because of both her more muscled figure and her love for fighting or more specifically Mixed Martial Arts. Kalaya has always been passionate about martial arts and competitions. This makes her unafraid, outspoken, and strong willed. These combined traits are what have fueled the tomboy label. Kalaya doesn't fight the label and just focuses on being herself. She has a good mind for business and an aptitude for being a leader. She is also brave and never backs down from a conflict.

Kalaya is the third generation of her family to live in Japan. Her great-grandparents traveled from Thailand to Japan because they wanted a different opportunity for their family. They were not alone when they traveled from their culturally colorful homeland of Thailand and there are decently sized neighborhoods full of Thai expats in Japan.

Kalaya's upbringing was filled with a whole lot of family. Since, in Thailand, multiple generations tended to live together under one roof, her family didn't think moving to Japan would mean a change for that practice. Because she had tons of family around all of the time, from grandparents to uncles to cousins, Kalaya never had much personal space and is used to having all kinds of opinions shoved in her face and also enormous amounts of food because her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother seem to do nothing but cook, with more cooking, and yet more cooking still for the 50 plus members of her extended family that are almost always around.

As a non-Japanese living in Japan, Kalaya faced some racial discrimination and frequently got into altercations over them. This began in her elementary school years and this is what sparked her passion for martial arts. From that point on, Kalaya begged and pleaded with her parents to let her attend a martial arts class. At the time, Kalaya's father was still getting his small business (a small Thai restaurant called Bampot Kitchen) started and so the family couldn't afford the traditional martial arts schools in Japan. However, Kalaya's uncle was a Muay Thai boxer and he had absolutely no problem with teaching his niece the national sport of their homeland. Thus, Muay Thai boxing became Kalaya's first martial art.

By the time Kalaya was fourteen however, her family's financial situation was more improved and after getting tired of their daughter's relentless begging, they paid for Kalaya to begin training in Kendo. She still practiced Muay Thai but also enjoyed the challenge of learning an entirely different discipline.

Kalaya's whole world can seem to evolve around being physically fit. She most often wears exercise clothing, tank tops, shorts, yoga pants, tennis shoes, versus super girly things like skirts or dresses (outside of school). That's not to say Kalaya won't wear a dress (and obviously in school she has to conform to the uniform standards) but she knows what she's comfortable in and doesn't let fashion magazines dictate what she should wear.

Kalaya's passion for fighting does not make her angry or mean. She is confident in her abilities as a fighter and possesses a teasing wit that those who are acquainted with her often see. Guys and girls alike might consider this wit a form of flirtation and it might very well be, but it can be a challenge fitting into her crowded world.
Likes: MMA, fish tacos, Tom Yam Goong (a Thai soup), running, fast cars
Dislikes: Animal abusers, being underestimated, cigarettes, bad drivers, assholes
Special Powers: Precognition, Sailor Uranus can potentially anticipate possible major/shaping events of a person. Usually this happens in the way of dreams but can also sometimes happen with direct contact with a person who is expected to experience something significant. All visions are possibilities though because the future is never set.
Flight, Sailor Uranus can soar through the skies. She can leap into flight or jump off of high platforms to achieve it for short periods of flight. If Sailor Uranus uses Shockwave while descending from being in flight (ie: she plummets to the ground) the effected area of the attack will be expanded (which is great for fighting against large groups of combatants).
Shockwave, as her main attack, Sailor Uranus can summon the powers of her crystal and plunge her fist into the earth. This sends out an earth-rending shockwave of energy that tears through the crust of the planet towards her unfortunate nemesis.
Weapon: A single, broad-bladed Dha which is a Thai sword, very similar to a machete. Sailor Uranus' dha is gold or bronze looking with colored gems embedded in the pommel.
Guardian: Miranda
Description: Miranda is an Egyptian Mau and has the breed's lovely spotted coat. They are lanky cats and are considered very exotic. Egyptian Mau's also have pretty almond shaped, jade colored eyes.

Miranda has an outgoing personality. She is very social (intrusive) and prides herself on being a both a companion and personal alarm clock. She is doting and loves all members of her family, though she tends to be cautious initially with strangers. If she does like someone a lot, she will often ride on their shoulders or become a refrigerator vulture so that she can pounce on them when they least expect it. Overall she is incredibly curious and fiercely loyal to her loved ones.

If absolutely necessary, Miranda can transform into the form of her ancestor breed - a leopard.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

I think I should be using this thread as it contains much more information! Searching - oh perfect partner, wherefore art thou?

Red Offerings

I've updated my list by crossing out some things that I'm currently not interested in. This might just be because I have something going on with it already, or I'm just not interested. Such settings are 40k related, LoTR, and Walking Dead/zombie stuff.

I did bold some that I am kind of interested in, Bioshock, Warhammer (not 40k), and American Horror Story.

Red Offerings

I added a character who comes with a couple plots! See 'The Machinations of Baba Yaga'. You can find it towards the bottom of the original post. The first one is probably a one shot and it does bend one of my no-go-rules a little.

Speaking of no-go rules, kindly read them. It's a short and direct. Nothing irks me more than seeing someone contact me who so clearly didn't read the list. Thanks, honey bear.

Red Offerings

bump

Red Offerings

I seriously had to update that first post. Originally I had posted a profile for a character partaking in a group role play and I used this thread to actually test the appearance of the profile without thinking.

My time is a little bit limited at the moment, but IF I find someone who I can actually partner up with, that might not be such an issue.

ALSO: I cleaned out my inbox without realizing I had received some messages from people who saw my old ass interest thread pop up. Sorry if you didn't get a response, please feel free to message me BUT you might want to take a peek at the updated interests before you do.

Red Offerings

Red has returned from the abyss and seeks a partner.

Red Offerings

I have updated the original post because someone brought an important detail to my attention that I was totally lacking on.

Also, I'm really interested in doing something in the Harry Potter-verse. Anyone wanna give it a go? It would be well after the books. I'm developing a character.

Red Offerings

I have just added a mega crave character story to my original post! Please look under the Character with Plots section. You will forever be my hero if you take this on. This can be a one shot or longer term.