Wasted on the Youth - High School Drama (MF, but MM, MMF, MFM, MFF potential)

Started by LtRipley, December 04, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Please read over my o/o's before pming :) thank you!

High school dramas aren't my usual thing but I really want to do it! It's not a terribly original idea in fact I think you could find examples of the various themes and ideas in a number of teenage movies and songs but I've really been wanting to give this a try!

So if drama and angst and sexual tension is your thing please take a look!

Basically I'm imagining two characters, teenage boy and girl, who have been neighbors and best friends since they were kids. They're basically opposites, the boy is something of a rebel and heart throb, probably has a less than ideal family life, how bad we make him is up for discussion. The girl is quieter and more of the academic type. Could have her as a total nerd or she could just be on the quiet side. Either way, they're best friends and have been for a long time, and both have basically been crushing on one another since they were kids. They show it in completely different ways though, the boy is flirty and actually doesn't really hide it so much as he makes a joke of it (all of his flirtations could easily be written off as teasing or joking if he wants when it comes to his best friend), but the girl vehemently denies remotely any feelings for her best friend.

Both basically feel like the other person couldn't possibly feel anything like that for them (she thinks he's too cool for her, he thinks she's too pure for him). We'd have a cast of characters, them, siblings, family, friends, enemies, teachers, etc. I'd like to have the boy dating various girls throughout our game leading up to when the two main characters get together. And I was planning on the girl finally getting her first real boyfriend whom she falls hard for and possibly gives her virginity to before he breaks her heart. After that is when the boy would decide to pursue her more seriously.

There's so much that could be done with all of this I couldn't possibly list them all but we could have various relationships between the students, the teachers, the parents, the siblings, and any mix of all of those. I love love love to focus on characters and the relationships and interactions between them. If my partner likes to explore sexualities other than heterosexual we could work with that too.

Bonus note: If my partner can think of any twist on this to include a fantasy/supernatural/etc element that would be awesome!