[Interest Check] Gangs of New York 2075

Started by Sabby, April 30, 2008, 01:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Newyork, year 2075. Its gone to hell, controlled more by the gangs then anyone else. Three of the biggest gangs are facing off, trying to stomp each other out, and take the flow of the underground for their own. Los Dedos de Acero, Freak Gen, and Underground are the three gangs. Right now, Underground is the up and comer group, and grabbing a lot of attention from its two rivals.

Los Dedos de Acero is a rough translation of "The Steel Toes" the meanest of the three, spanish and latino thugs who prefer to stay on their bikes, but in a fight, true to their name, they've got some deadly boots for crushing heads.

Freak Gen are the richest of the three, with more high tech equipment and much more potent drugs. Through research, they have a very exclusive market for some powerful stuff, making their enforcers feared even by Los Dedos. In a fight with a single Freak Enforcer, three Los Dedos have a minor chance of surviving.

Underground is simply the riff raff of the collective city, New York itself fighting gangs with gangs. They don't have the firepower and numbers, but they know their tactics. Why fight when they can don Freak Gen colours and take the rear by surprise?

More Details.

Los Dedos wear red, favouring batons and clubs.

Freak Gen are a silvery blue, favouring high tech firearms.

Underground take what they can get, and do not use a gang colour.

The most common gang vehicle is a Tri-Razor, a three wheeled, high tech motorcycle, with two large wheels at the front and a smaller one at the back. Fast, manueverable, and highly customizable, Los Dedos will often cruise by an opponent and swing a bat at them.

Most melee weapons are made of Tenu-Steel, a light, almost white metal that can be struck on a solid surface to make it vibrate, causing extra damage when attacking.

Things like swords are also common in some rings, and a very small majority of sabers are enhanced by, or made entirely of Energy from long lasting battery cells.

The kinds of drugs Freak Gen use with their thugs to improve performance are stimulants to increase awareness, reflexes, strength, endurance, and also many more dangerous kinds. Projectile fire and teleportation are an injection away.

Kitikat

Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Sabby

Dollface

Interest check!

I think this is interesting! PM me if you still need another player!

Sabby

I just love how my Interest Check ads always resurface after, like, months of inactivity ^^ I dunno if I still wanna run it though.

Adere

Adere