Het/Slash/Femslash (Top or Dom wanted) For NC (mainly) and kinky things!

Started by LolitaIngenue, April 26, 2011, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LolitaIngenue

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I've just gotten approved. Basically, I have a couple of weird plots prepared. I'm really in the mood for doing slash or het. I also want to use a character who looks a little younger than they actually are and will be forced into a submissive role.

I know I sound terribly uncreative, but I promise that I'm a much better 'plotter' than this post may make me look. I'm just a bit exhausted right now. :)

LolitaIngenue

Sorry, I realized that I didn't really properly sketch out any of my plot ideas. And since I can't edit my posts, I'm going to have to do it in this one. I apologize for the inconvenience and I didn't intend to bump my topic!

Anyway, here are a few of my ideas (underlined characters are the roles I'd like to play):

SLASH
Older Man(Santa)/Naive Younger Man (contains noncon, bestiality, possible S&M)
Santa isn’t all that he’s cracked up to be. He’s not jolly. In fact, he’s very unhappy. His wife is a bitch, and she’s not pleasing him anymore. So, one year, he has a plan. He’ll visit one boys house, and kidnap him. Then, the boy will be his sex slave. Hell, he’ll even let the reindeer have a go at him a few times. The eighteen year old boy he happens upon needs to be punished for his many years of not believing in him and being on his 'naughty list'.

HET
Older Brother/Slightly Younger Sister (contains noncon, gangbangs, incest, domination)
These two siblings haven't seen each other for almost a year, due to the fact that the sister attends a private boarding school across the country. And the minute she arrives on the plane for her lengthy (and early) summer break, her brother realizes how...developed...she is...and wants to have her. Though he's still in school, he finds time at night to make his move. When she rejects his advances, he becomes enraged. As the captain of the Varsity football team, he gets some horny senior jocks to pay him to let them screw his snobby sister. When she is dragged along to the final football game with her parents, she is kidnapped and taken to the locker room where her brother and two other jocks are waiting to tap that.

---

Naturally, I'm full of other ideas and those were just some ones that I had off the top of my head. If you have any others, please let me know. I'm very open.