Marvel Avengers [A New Hope] - OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS

Started by Josietta, September 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrofig

......*lowkey interested but knows fuckall about Tony and is worried about ruining the game for everyone else*

LunarSage

Quote from: Astrofig on December 03, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
......*lowkey interested but knows fuckall about Tony and is worried about ruining the game for everyone else*

Wikipedia is your friend.  ;D

Just be sure and fully read the first post of this thread as well if you decide you're interested.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Josietta

Anyone picking up Tony needs to be active enough to post at least once a week. He is a major part of the Avengers, and thus the game itself.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on November 17, 2015, 02:59:57 PM
Is there a code for reserving face claims? Sorry if I missed it, am on my phone. I'd like to reserve Adrianne Palicki for Mockingbird.

Oh please do.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Saku

So I'm still reading through the tons of pages in the request thread but I'd love to play Quicksilver xD

EDIT: And it doesn't look like he's taken, so hopefully he's still available! I also pmed Bloodied since I saw the note that they are playing his sister, so I'm excited!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Timeless

Quote from: Saku on December 06, 2015, 01:41:18 PM
So I'm still reading through the tons of pages in the request thread but I'd love to play Quicksilver xD

EDIT: And it doesn't look like he's taken, so hopefully he's still available! I also pmed Bloodied since I saw the note that they are playing his sister, so I'm excited!

Bloodied Porcelain doesn't play the Scarlet Witch anymore since she left the game a while back. Hopefully someone will pick Scarlet Witch up but the character is available.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Saku

Lol and okay so it'll just be me then xD I'll send you a sheet sometime tomorrow most likely, I would have done it today but I got a migraine from ah hem being a female and I'm incapacitated now. It's slowly going away and I'm taking some meds to help it go away faster but unless it gets better sometime soon, I'll probably be going to bed again to get rid of it after the meds kick in blah..
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Josietta

Be sure to send your sheet to both me and LunarSage. I look forward to seeing it!  Take care, I hope you feel better soon!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Saku

Actually, would you mind if I changed my character to Blink instead? I was reading up on all the Marvel characters when I was looking at Quicksilver's biography etc... and found Blink. I saw her in the X-Men movie too and I have an idea as to how she helped in the Kree battle too.

EDIT: I sent you guys my character sheet! Hope it's alright, if you need anything changed feel free to let me know! I think this should be a great rp if people are still active in here!
I'm back!

LunarSage

Quote from: Saku on December 06, 2015, 08:32:35 PM
Actually, would you mind if I changed my character to Blink instead? I was reading up on all the Marvel characters when I was looking at Quicksilver's biography etc... and found Blink. I saw her in the X-Men movie too and I have an idea as to how she helped in the Kree battle too.

EDIT: I sent you guys my character sheet! Hope it's alright, if you need anything changed feel free to let me know! I think this should be a great rp if people are still active in here!

Hey Saku!  Yep, the game is still going and we'll take a look at that sheet shortly.  :-)

Blink should be ok.

Kokaine

Gonna get Mockingbird submitted today.

Also, I am wondering if Echo/Ronin could be played and if so which Tier she'd fall under...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LunarSage

Quote from: Kokaine on December 08, 2015, 11:28:11 AM

Also, I am wondering if Echo/Ronin could be played and if so which Tier she'd fall under...

I actually don't know a whole lot about Echo, but I'm thinking likely tier one unless she has some major powers I'm not aware of.

Juggtacular

Echo would be Tier One. Her only true power is her photographic reflex mimicry ability, but she can't push her body past human limits. So she's basically like Taskmaster in that she can copy your moves and is a damn good fighter, crack shot, acrobat, etc, etc, because she's copied all this stuff. But she's not superhuman.

Kokaine

She can duplicate any physical action she sees but that's about the extent of anything that could be considered a power, so tier one it is then.

Juggs beat me to it :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Juggtacular

Quote from: Kokaine on December 08, 2015, 11:56:16 AM
She can duplicate any physical action she sees but that's about the extent of anything that could be considered a power, so tier one it is then.

Juggs beat me to it :P

8-)

Kokaine

:P

Now to find a face claim I like for her >.<

My O/Os

Josietta

I have updated the Info thread with all the open and taken characters listed along with face claims and approvals.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on December 08, 2015, 11:28:11 AM

I thought about playing her at one point.  Cool to see someone doing it.

Black Howling

I'm almost finished with The Winter Soldier write up. I actually would have had it done last night if I could've found some decent pictures of Bucky in casual wear >_>

Anyway, I'm just gonna finish the last highlights and send em in without those.

Kokaine

It surprises me that there is no Hawkeye in the game yet.

My O/Os

Saku

@Kokaine: Can I just say that I absolutely love your kitten avatar xD it's so cute!!!
I'm back!

Black Howling

Quote from: Kokaine on December 09, 2015, 11:38:20 AM
It surprises me that there is no Hawkeye in the game yet.

I was a little shocked by that myself, actually.

Kokaine

Ah well, I left him out of Mockingbird's history for now. If someone comes along and is interested then we can discuss their history xD

Quote from: Saku on December 09, 2015, 12:03:14 PM
@Kokaine: Can I just say that I absolutely love your kitten avatar xD it's so cute!!!

Thanks ^^ He makes me smile every time I see him, lol

My O/Os