Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"You've trapped us down here," he said. "And left me with a knackered knee, excuse me if I don't just take your word for that."

Lawshenk

" I gave you light and healing waters" Gerri stopped the water was up the knees her legs were tingling

" I'm gonna put you in ok?"

Lady Jenn

"If you must," he said cautiously. "Can't say I usually trust someone I can hear but not see."

Lawshenk

Gerri lowered him in the water she watched him

Lady Jenn

He winced slightly as he felt his knee slowly healing. "Does someone want to explain what the hell is going on right here?"

Lawshenk

" your are the new children of the sea " said the voice " or rather you can be"

Lady Jenn

"I'm a who of the what now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm confused, you need to explain this a bit better."

Lawshenk

" a child of the sea " said a clearly annoyed voice The water level suddenly doubles

Lady Jenn

"I was hoping for a bit more of an explanation than that," he said, starting to panic slightly. "Or ANY explanation would be nice."

Lawshenk

"The kiss on the roof of the cave means you wish to mers I have accepted your request"

A shocked Gerri goes white " I I I "

Lady Jenn

"We didn't request anything," Clint said, clenching his fist. "And, frankly, the more you don't give me a decent explanation, the angrier I get."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at him she " were going to sprout tails "

Lady Jenn

"O...kay?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "That sounds...different."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at him then spoke to the voice " idont want a tail"

Voice " then don't kiss on change cave the magic can't be stopped now"'

Lady Jenn

"No-one told us," Clint said angrily. "You're forcing this on us basically."

Lawshenk

The water around Gerri started to bubble and Gerri started to glow orange

Voice " you enacted the law you kissed on a change cave the power of your love and bond will see you through

Lady Jenn

"You keep trying to make it sound like we chose this," he said, trying to back away slightly. "We didn't CHOOSE anything, you forced this on us."

Lawshenk

" the choice was made when the kiss happened "

Gerri screamed. The glowing stopped she was now wearing a scaley bikini top looking very worried.

Lady Jenn

"No," Clint said, wincing as he tried to dig away at the wall. "To make a choice we'd have to have known what it was we were choosing."

Lawshenk

" you can brake a law with out knowing it is a law

Gerri starred at him " Clint Hun my legs are joined "

Lady Jenn

"I don't want this," he said, yelping loudly as his shoulder jarred badly. "This isn't fair."

Lawshenk

Voice " a mermaid without her life mate will die "

Gerri swam to him excitedly " please embrace this"

Lady Jenn

He tried to resist further, until a wince told him his shoulder wasn't able to struggle any further.

"For her yes," he said angrily. "Whoever did this...I don't know if I can forgive you for this."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

He kissed her back, still shaking but trying to avoid her feeling like his rage was aimed at her.