News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Price of Protection (Bondage Human or NC-H)

Started by Valkyr, September 28, 2008, 08:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkyr

I have an image in my head of a post apocalyptic future, that draws a bit of inspiration from the Mad Max movies.  Think or wandering bands of marauders pillaging what little resources that the few villages that dot the landscape have.  One such village has decided to offer the hand of the towns most beautiful woman to anyone who is able to defend the townsfolk and is willing to take up residence in the village.  The young woman, being of a somewhat self sacrificing nature agrees to the plan.  She imagines being given to a strong, somewhat stoic man accustom to the harsh conditions of the world, she doesn’t exactly get what she’s looking for.

One day, from the wastes the town’s soon to be saviour enters the city, and gets word of the lovely woman, and the agreement that she has bound herself to.  And this wanderer decides to defend the town against the ravaging hordes, and win the fair lady’s hand.  Though, there is a bit of a catch... the hero isn’t a stoic and attractive man, but instead a stoic, if not slightly callous ,domineering and coldly attractive female. 

Our “hero” lives up to her word, and repels the first marauder attack, thanks to unparalleled skill and inhuman reflexes and strength.  She wins fair lady’s hand, and the heterosexual female must now serve her new mistress, to the best of her abilities for the sake of her companions in the village.

I’m looking for someone to play the promised woman.

Kinks that will definitely be involved.
Force homosexuality
Bondage
Domination
Pain,  light to medium.
Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

Valkyr

Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....