Young, nubile mind craving domination. (Female for male/female/other.)

Started by Pomarious, September 16, 2012, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pomarious

First off, I will get down on my knees and beg if that's what it takes to find a partner with good grammar and spelling. (And if you like that, I'll continue begging as long as you'd like.) Also, I'm really not interested in non-con. I want this to be entirely consensual, thanks.

Now that that's out of the way, hello. I'm Lena, but you can call me Pomarious. I'm sort of a consummate sub, and I'd love to find someone to play a good Dom/me for me. I can play male or female, and it doesn't matter to me if you're male playing male, male playing female, female playing female, female playing male, or none of the above. It's all fine.

I don't have much in mind by way of plot; mainly a bunch of submissive-type cravings. You'll have my love forever if you bring a riding crop into play (Sherlock is to blame for that). Biting and bondage are both lovely, and I would adore my character being collared. I also have a major knife play fetish, and the idea of being owned and claimed are definite turn-ons for me, so if you'd like to have your character's initials carved into my character's skin, be my guest.

That's really all I can think of at the moment, so let me know if you happen to be interested. We can iron out the details from there.

shadowreppa

Hello there, I just read through your request and I think it would go well with the craving I had. I was recently watching a short japanese movie where a young receptionist/office worker had a fetish for rope. Her fetish was so strong, that working late one night, she decided to satisfy herself by stripping down and making herself ride on length of rope that was tied between two columns.

What she didn't know was that she was not the only person in the building, that one of the supervisors/managers was still there as well. And he catches her in the act.

I was wondering if you want to kind of do the same thing? we could flesh out other ideas that the two could go through as well.

If you want, I can also send you the link of the video.

nailcrosser

Interested in a post-apocalyptic setting? Women are scarce, therefore survivors feel the need to claim and fight for them. Light action, conflict with other survivors, a stray zombie or mutant could wander in too. PM me if interested.