A DM/Storyteller looking for a vic...er...player or two. Please read!

Started by DJGenXCide, August 28, 2011, 12:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

Salutations and well met!  I have, unfortunately, been away from the game, so to speak, for quite some time.  Real life has kept me extremely busy.  But I thought now would be a good time to try and find the time to get involved in RP once more!  Please read on if you are looking for something similar!

As I said in the thread title, I'd be looking for someone to run through a 'campaign' of sorts.  Whether it be modern, futuristic, historical, fantasy.  Something along these lines.  I love developing worlds, love working on storylines, and would hope others would be interested as well!

Alas, I am looking for a female partner as opposed to a male.  This is primarily due to my own inhibitions, if you would.  Unless you are -that- good at playing a female.  Then I may be intrigued.  :)

I'm open to any idea, really.  I love a good challenge.  So please, if interested, feel free to contact me.  :)  I thank you for your time in reading this.

Tad

Welcome back! I just happened across your post and recognized you from our "Breeding True" game for your "Night Parade" world.  If you are looking to do something along those lines or maybe even start that one up again, let me know!
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Ixy

Hi-- if you're still seeking a partner, please contact me.  I'd love to discuss ideas.

DJGenXCide

I remember the Tad.  :D  I tried to find you on AIM before I posted but didn't see you!

I will have to get back to the both of you on the matter of DMing.  I've gotten a few replies already, and I don't want to overload myself my first round back.  :)  However, if it comes up that I do have time, I'll definitely message the both of you!

Thank you for the consideration.  :)

WhiteTigerForever

I am interested most definitely and TOSHIIIIIIRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!! My fave character on Bleach.. yeaaaaa... *huggles the avi* 
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.