Unknown Lifeform Tactics and Reconnaisance Agency [BESM 3e]

Started by AndyZ, September 24, 2013, 04:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Ah, okay.  I misunderstood what you meant by "divine" and "un-divine."  In that definition, demons would count as divine.

That should work fine in keeping all the players from trying to kill each other on sight, which was my primary concern ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Pumpkin Seeds

Doing a work stretch right now.  sorry I've been slow.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Looks like right now that I'll set up in NC Exotic, and that dropping to zero HP will mean that you have to be rescued.

Would everyone like an OOC thread set up in order to chat some?  Presumably you'll all know each other already, if only by reputation.  You can be new to Tokyo if you like; a weak spot can be anywhere near a fault line, so coming from California is also an option.

MasterMischief

If Pumpkin is open to it, I would like my character to already know hers.  It seems reasonable that the agency would try to keep Brutus on a leash as best as they could.  I would not be opposed to him knowing the other characters either.

I vote 'yes' for the OOC thread.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mysterica

I agree to the idea of an OOC being put up in the near future.  I'm working on my character as we speak now that I finally decided just what direction I'm taking her.

Mysterica

OK...  I think I did this right, so her it goes.  I hereby introduce Shiori Shimuzu.  I look forward to comments and any help I may need or some constructive criticism.

Name: Shiori Shimuzu
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 114 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
History: Coming soon

Points 314/353
Stats: 160
Body: 5
Mind: 5
Soul: 6

Attritibutes: 135
3 Feature: Appearance, Perfect Pitch , Famous (beneficial) (3)
2 Wealth (10)
3 Telekinesis: Air (12)
5 Alternate Form (45)
3 Aura of Inspiration (12)
Item: Scythe penetrating X 3([5+3]/2)( 4)
5 Melee Attack: Scythe (15)
3 Melee Defense: Scythe (9)
5 Ranged Attack: Wind magic (15)
Attacks
"Storm Slicer"
Weapon 5, Autofire, Penetrating 5, Range 2, Deplete 1 [(10+3+5+2-1) 19
Shiori extends her hand and taps her magical powers to generate an area in front, and around her of high pressure, then blasts it out in the form of numerous small wind blades to lash out at her target.

Alternate form attributes: 50
5 Armor (10)
1 Flight (8)
1 Superspeed (12)
2 Massive Damage (unlimited) (20)

Skills: 10
2 Controled breathing: Holding breath (2)
3 Performing arts: Dancing, Guitar, Singing (3) (1 for more specialties)
2 Seduction: Physical (4)

Flaws: +3
1 Boy Magnet (1)
1 Hounded (2)

AndyZ

Mysterica, Attributes are capped at 5, including Weapon and custom variables like Penetrating.

Dynamic Power over Wind could most likely better be served using the Telekinesis - Focused (Air) Attribute.

Also, everyone: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186578.0