Repo The Genetic Opera rp!!!

Started by Usani, September 02, 2012, 12:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I have a new craving for a Repo rp.  I wanna do a Shiloh/Graverobber pairing.  I need someone to play Graverobber.  I wanna do something where it's been a year since Genco had changed forever and since Shiloh got her cure from the Graverobber and now they've grown very attached to one another.  Well, it's been a whole year and now she's 18.  Well, turns out her blood disease became so bad she had to get a heart transplant.  Genco is under new management and has a new repo man and it is now after her.  Can the Graverobber save her before it's too late?

SinsOfEden

I just watched that movie for the first time in a while just the other night. I've always wanted to do a Shilo/Graverobber story. Unfortunately I'd be playing Shilo, though. But if I was more interested in taking on a male role and was confident in playing Graverobber, I'd see if you were interested in me as a roleplay partner. Good eye for a roleplay, though. ;)
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Tiginny

OMG OMG OMG I love you!!! Thank you for the huge smile this thread suggestion put on my face! EEE I love Terrance!
Guns are like condoms better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Usani

Lmao I do too thats why I'm looking for someone to play the Graverobber for me.  :/