Luvuduv's Ideas/Requests (FxM)

Started by Luvuduv, April 28, 2012, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luvuduv

NEWS: I begin pre-testing for finals this week, so just know that I don't have a whole lot of time to roleplay up until the 15th, but if anyone is willing to be patient with me, I promise that I'll post at least once a day!

Hello! My name is Luvuduv and you can use whatever variation of that name that you prefer of that name or if you'd like just use the whole thing! Also, if you see any spelling or grammatical errors, please tell me so I can fix them!

I should mention a few things:
  • I'm heterosexual and I play as heterosexual characters when it comes to solo roleplays, but I don't mind if someone plays as a bi or homosexual character.
  • I've only ever played with men who play as male characters, but I'm willing to try something new!
  • I really like working together with my partner to create a plot as opposed to being in total control of the roleplay, but if my partner isn't comfortable with that, then I won't force them into anything.
  • If you want to RP with me, please drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  • My ONs/OFFs, but just know it's pretty empty.

So now to explain my setup, I'm going to divide my ideas/requests into two sections, which are:
  • Plot Focused Ideas/Requests: My ideas and requests that are open to sexual encounters but are more focussed on the actual plot and character development and will be under the heading PLOT.
  • Sexual Focused Ideas/Requests: My ideas and requests that are more focused on the sexual aspects of a roleplay, but usually also involve some form of character development and interactions and will be under the heading SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS.
  • *Note: Below is an index, just click on the links to go to a certain post in this thread.

Index:

SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS

Requests
THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ROLEPLAY BUT DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR.

None

Ideas
MY IDEAS FOR ROLEPLAYS THAT ARE MORE FOCUSED ON SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS.

[Revising]

Luvuduv

PLOTS

Index: Categories and Stories:
    • Requests: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Paranormal/Supernatural
    • Paranormal/Supernatural: Exile, Devil Summoners
    • Fantasy: None
    • Science Fiction: None
    • Apocalyptic: Wolf Breed
    • Modern: Small Town Kids
    • Other: None

How stories/ideas are organized:
    • Title
      Sub-Genre: (Other genres the roleplay could be considered in addition to it's category)
      Summary of the roleplay idea

Information: Additional information not included in the summary. All OOC information.

My Character: The idea I had for my character.

Requests
    ROLEPLAYS THAT I'M IN THE MOOD FOR BUT DON'T PRESENTLY HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR.

Paranormal/Supernatural: Pretty much anything involving the paranormal
    Fantasy: Original fantasy (with elves, dwarves, and the like), Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age
    Sci-fi: Starcraft, original sci-fi

Paranormal/Supernatural
    PLOTS AND STORIES THAT DEAL WITH THE SUPERNATURAL, LIKE GHOSTS, DEMONS, MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES, MONSTERS, ETC.

• Exiled
      Sub-Genre: Romance
      An angel has fallen out of Gods favor because of a mistake they made and as punishment, they must go to Earth and create 1000 miracles before they are allowed to return, however, they are only allowed to perform miracles on humans consent, but since they are unable to be seen by normal humans and are forbidden from directly interfering in their lives, it makes their job hard. Along the way, they meet a human who can see them and soon begins to assist them. in their quest to perform 1000 miracles.

Information: The role of the angel can either be played by myself or my partner while the other person will play as the human, which can be decided by my partner who plays what. This roleplay would obviously take place in modern society and even though the angel character cannot be seen by normal people, they can interact with the world as long as they don't disturb anything too badly. The only thing that they can openly interact with is the human. A lot of this RP would be the human and angel cooperating trying to get humans to consent to a miracle, but there would be other twists and turns since trying to perform 1000 miracles would get boring after a while.

My Character: As the angel; a stereotypical goody-goody angel girl, but is by no means a pushover, in fact, she'd be pretty pushy herself. She wouldn't know a lot about humans, but wouldn't be totally inept at her job. As the human; I would play a working-class girl who is trying to pay her way through college. She'd be the type to get easily stressed about all the chaos going on, but always wants to do everything to the best of her abilities. If my partner is okay with it, I would also like her to have a slight crush on the angel, but never act on her feelings. Really what I wanted for either character is a submissive person trying to act dominant (and failing).

Fantasy
    PLOTS AND STORIES THAT ARE SET IN MEDIEVAL-BASED TIMES, BUT THEY ARE NOT LIMITED TO HISTORICAL SETTINGS AND CAN BE ORIGINAL SETTINGS TO.

[None]

Science Fiction
    PLOTS AND STORIES THAT DEAL WITH SCI-FI. SINCE SCI-FI IS SO VAST AND DIVERSE, I CAN'T REALLY GIVE A GOOD DESCRIPTION.

[None]

Apocalyptic
    PLOTS AND STORIES THAT DEAL WITH THE END OF THE WORLD, WHETHER IT'S TAKING PLACE IN REAL TIME OR POST.

• Wolf Breed
      Sub-Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival, Horror?
      Fifty years ago, the sky reigned fire and war brought the world into a state of chaos and disrepair. Now all that's left is the remnants of humanity...and a species of newly born monster that resembles werewolves aptly named the Wolf Breed. The Wolf Breed is a mindless race that slaughters anything it can and feeds off human flesh...But there are those of the Wolf Breed that shows signs of intelligence and there are some special humans that can shapeshift from human to Wolf at will, some loose their minds doing so and some don't, which brings to questions what exactly are they fighting. Either way, humanity struggles for survival and people are scattered but desperately trying to unify.

Information: I guess this could technically go into the genre of supernatural, but I decided to put it here since it's more about the end of the world and survival. Anyways, I guess this would be considered a werewolf roleplay, which brings me to say that the characters can either be a human, a Wolf Breed, or a shapeshifter. If my partner would like to, they can have multiple characters, but I'd like them to only make one or two of them a "lead" character, if that makes sense. I don't have much to say about this roleplay, but if anyone has an questions or suggestions, I'm always open for them!

My Character: My idea for a character is a girl with the ability to sense the Wolf Breed and as a result, has been able to avoid them for the most part within her short life, which makes her somewhat of a loner. However, what I really wanted for this character was a very heroic type of person that doesn't lose hope even in the most hopeless situations and is always willing to sacrifice her own well-being for the sake of others. Physically I was thinking of her looking a little childish (not like a child mind you, just with young features).

Modern
    PLOTS AND STORIES THAT PLACE IN MODERN TIMES.

• Small Town Kids
      Sub-Genre: Romance, Slice-of-Life, Drama
      We've lived here our whole lives and nothing has changed... Two individuals have lived in a small town their whole lives. They feel trapped and for their own reasons, they are stuck there, for better or for worse. They know that there must be more to the world than what they have experienced, but there are things preventing them from leaving and things that they just can't leave behind. But perhaps, they can take solace in the fact that they're not alone and someone else beside them isn't happy with their mundane life.

Information: This RP would probably be a relatively short one and depending on how old the characters are, may take place over the course of three years or a couple months. Either way, this roleplay is a realistic one that shouldn't really have any fantasy elements and is about two people who have lived into a tiny town their whole lives and are just outright sick of it, but for their own reasons, they can't leave. I think it should be pretty obvious, but this is also a more romantic-type RP and is heavily character focused. I was thinking that the characters could either be high schoolers, young adults, or my character being a high schooler or young adult and the male character being much older (like 7-10 years older) since it could give the characters different perspectives, but like always, I'll leave it for my partner to decide.

My Character: I'm not 100% positive what I want for my character, I was thinking about making her around 15 years old since then she wouldn't be old enough to drive or really do anything (and one of her main problems would be that she is treated like a child too much), but then I was wondering if that was too young/weird. My other idea would be making her a young adult who doesn't have the guts to leave her hometown. Either way, she is a cyclist who uses bicycling as a means to go somewhere.

OTHER
    ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE ITS OWN CATEGORY/GENRE OR ANY ADDITIONAL NOTES I'D LIKE TO GIVE

In addition to original roleplays, I can also do RP's based on fandoms and pre-existing worlds, below is a list of things that I am familiar with ranging from video games, movies, TV shows, and anime, although it's not very conclusive right now since I didn't feel like writing everything:

Fallout, Mass Effect, Fable, Dragon Age, Armored Core, Tekken, Dead Space, Tenchu, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Bloody Roar, Valhalla Knights, Tales of (mostly all of them but Graces and Xillia), Phantasy Star, Obscure, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy (series), Final Fantasy Tactics, Star Ocean, American McGee's Alice, Clock Tower, Zone of the Enders, Assassin's Creed, Kingdoms of Amalur, Gods/God Eater Burst, Persona, Wild Arms, Ghost X Ultimate, S4 League, Dragon Quest, Blue Dragon, The World Ends With You, FATE/ (series), Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Cyborg 009, Oban Star Racers, and more that I can't really think about right now but will add as they come to me.[/list][/list]

Luvuduv

CHARACTERS, ROLES, and DYNAMICS
    CHARACTERS THAT I'VE CREATED, ROLES THAT I'D LIKE TO PLAY, AND TEAM/PARTNER DYNAMICS I'D LIKE TO EXPLORE.

Roles

• None

Dynamics

• None

Characters

• The Detective
      Name: Macy Assena
      Date of Birth: May 21
      Blood Type: O-

Appearance: Macy has black hair and black eyes to match. Her hair is always tied into a low ponytail to keep out of the way.  Macy dresses like an average police, a dark blue uniform short tucked into dark blue pants with a black belt fastened around her waist. She has a small frame and even though well-built for her size, she’s still relatively short (5’ 2”).

Personality: Macy is a workaholic; she is very dedicated to her work and actually prefers spending her “free time” working, as a result, she has a poor social life, especially since she can’t talk about anything but work. Generally, she a friendly woman, but on the other hand is relatively impatient, getting easily irritated when people refuse to cooperate.

Background: Macy grew up in the suburbs with her mother and father, of which her father was a policeman. Being a real daddy’s girl, by the time she was seven, she had already decided that she wanted to become a police like her dad. As soon as she got out of high school she instantly joined a police academy and became a patrol officer when she reached 20 years old. Her father was very proud of her accomplishment and she felt proud of herself. However, only after a year of patrol work disaster struck and her father was killed, having gotten caught in gunfire. From that point on, she completely dedicated herself to working as a police which led her to eventually reach the rank of detective and begin working with her current partner.

Luvuduv

Completed/Used/Scrapped
    IDEAS OF MINE THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLETED, USED, OR SCRAPPED AND A LINK TO EACH IF APPLICABLE.

• Detectives USED
      link
      Sub-Genre: Action, Horror, Survival
      Two rookie detectives are investigating a gruesome murder scene under the suspicion that it was an animal who caused the death of the victim given the evidence, however, they soon find out it was actually the work of a demon. Despite the skepticism, it becomes hard to ignore that this nightmare is reality when they find themselves fighting monsters and demons who become hell-bent on killing them after they kill their king in a confrontation.
    • Devil Summoners ON RESERVE
      Sub-Genre: Action, Horror?
      Devil summoners are individuals who have the ability to summon demons from the netherworld. The summoners use these demons for their own purposes, often using them to assist in an otherwise impossible task, influence the living, create "miracles", and so forth...But everything has a cost and demons require sacrifices to perform duties for their masters—the more impossible or harder to accomplish the task is, the larger the sacrifice, sometimes even requiring the life of another. As a joke, a girl "summons" a demon with her friends only to actually summon one, which only leads to complications...

• Apprentice succubus USED
      link
      A man wishes to summon a succubus to satisfy his desires, however, upon successfully summoning one he is not greeted with a seductive and buxom demon, but a timid succubus-in-training. She comes from a long line of demons of desire and is attempting to follow in her families footsteps, but she has no experience with anything remotely sexual and is somewhat squeamish and prone to panic. Still, she tries to play the part as a succubus even if she in inexperienced and even with all her fumbling and confusion, at least she's trying.

Themes: Innocent character, (somewhat) dim character, vaginal virginity, fellatio  (blow jobs), hand jobs, dirty talk (but done badly), bondage, sexual awkwardness, and anything else that follows throughout the RP.

Luvuduv

Updates
    A RECORDS OF ALL UPDATES AND WHEN THEY WERE MADE

4/28/2012 16:15 - Rookie Detectives moved to Completed/Used/Scrapped
    4/28/2012 18:13 - Fantasy Notremere Blue
    4/29/2012 11:09 - Removed Notremere Blue for being too incomplete
    4/29/2012 20:51 - Added a My Requests section
    4/30/2012 9:49 - Added Update: Finals and pre-testing begins for me, so my roleplay time is limited.
    5/1/2012 20:44 - Revamped main page and rewrote some of the summaries.
    5/1/2012 21:44 - Added Devil Summoners to Paranormal/Supernatural
    5/1/2012 21:49 - Added a CHARACTERS, ROLES, and DYNAMICS section
    5/6/2012 12:09 - Updated Characters
    5/7/2012 00:52 - Modified thread, added SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS and two ideas
    5/7/2012 12:16 - Moved Apprentice succubus to Completed/Used/Scrapped
    5/7/2012 20:29 - Moved Devil Summoners to Completed/Used/Scrapped