Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

-17 We are not gonna let the women beat us back!! Lets charge forth men!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Wild Dog

Adammair

icandor

-14 So close to out of the Negative All men rally forth and lets Push for a win this weekend!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

I'm trying to hold back a flood here, guys. Gimme a break, lol!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Wild Dog

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

icandor

-10 Izzy you should become a man to help us (as they say if you cannot beat them join em)

Izzy1337

So not fair...

I love men, but I don't want to be one. :P

icandor

Izzy1337

icandor

-8 God I love hot keys Izzy we still love you tho

Wild Dog

-7 Yes, just go with the flow, Izzy. Don't fight it! :D

Izzy1337

icandor

Adammair

Yeah, Izzy...you're our hero...Just like Jean Grey in X-Men 2

Izzy1337

Noooo! Stop tempting me to the dark side!  :D

icandor

-6 I will change my avatar to something better if you join us

Wild Dog